Arrow

Honor Thy Father

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2012 on The CW

• Just one word...Wow!!

That's pretty much what describes this episode. It blew my mind. I, like the rest of the fans here, can agree that the show has moved in an acceptable pace. They went into the root cause of what made Oliver became the Green Arrow.

I'm glad they showed flashbacks of the island and the emotions and tribulations he went through. I loved they way the also brought more mystery and yet answered some of the questions that popped up in the pilot episode. The mix of action and emotional attachment to Oliver's character was outstanding to say the least. Dialogue was better and acting was on the par(No Emmy award acting atleast) ;).

The producers definitely want to take Arrow seriously I think and they did an excellent job with Honor Thy Father. They have us hooked, which was highly essential after the fast-paced Pilot episode, and that can only lead to more mouth-watering episodes, deadly characters and emotional roller coasters. CW, keep it coming!!!