Arrow

Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Oct 10, 2012 In Season

Gislef

Arrow Fan Reviews page 2 of 7

• Funny Thing

I just began watching the first season of the show again and I saw a funny thing in Oliver's journal. When he looks a it in the first episode, the page where Adam Hunt's name is contains also the name Isabel Rochev, played by the beautiful Summer Glau in the second season. I wonder if it was an oversight or if she will end up one of his victims. That would be a twist.
  • Assessment as of Season 2, episode 6

Ok, let's start by saying that Arrow is getting better and better.

And season 2 is delivering quite nicely so far.

Let's see, what do we have,

1) Black Canary

6) Amanda Waller

returning

Slade Wilson / Terminator

DeadShot.

This is good, a lot of Teen Titans influence as well as some Batman.

Nothing wrong with this, all good.

Nanda Parbat .. again.. so, Malcolm was an assassin for the League of Assassins, one could pretty much make that a safe assumption.

Of course, in DC Comics, Nanda Parbat is a hidden city, home of the goddess Rama Kushna and the reason for Boston Brand to become Deadman.

So, I'm hoping there will be an appearance by Deadman and perhaps even a story arc to find out what the connection between Nanda Parbat and the League of Assassins is. Does the city need saving? who knows?

Now Professor Ivo, this is quite the surprise, he's the one who design Amazo, the Android that could replicate the Justice League's powers. In here, he's some scientist trying to find a serum which give people super-human strength. Am I guessing this is the Venom drug from Bane?

The Black Canary was using a device for her 'canary' cry, so, no super-powers there.

Anyways, this is a keeper ladies and gentlemen, this is now a really cool show. I'm glad they didn't keep Smallville's Green Arrow and that they restarted with new actors.

It's a better show than Smallville, period.
  • The best show this year

Really really awesome show. Oliver and his team just keep getting better. I'm especially hoping for a Oliver/Felicity romance in the long run. Towards the end of the series. Don't make them get together and break up; that's just cruel.
  • Arrow=Awesome

Finally a real awesome show that has kept getting better as it goes. I was hooked season 1. I don't know but is everyone anticipating the final show down between Oliver Queen and Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) on Lian I am. I wish I could see it now!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a chance to fight Deathstroke in Batman Arkham Origins (took me forever).
  • Keep going and don't screw up :)

This season Arrow has improved a lot. I find myself not being able to wait for the next episode and the next. Can't wait to see more of the Black Canary (Sarah, not Laurel) Keep going and don't screw up :)
  • Arrow... Burn Notice....

My name is Oliver Queen, i used to be a spy... oh wait..

The intro, the action, the tongue in cheek tone......

OMG SOO GOOD
  • What happened?

I liked Arrow last season, and I was this season, its not the

bothers did Laurel become a cop? Makes no sense to me.
  • No Green Arrow on Halloween?

I noticed there were no kids dressed up as the Green Arrow for Halloween. Maybe it's because for some stupid reason the producers have decided not to actually call him "Green Arrow" in the show!?! Why did they go with just "Arrow" to begin with? Is this another Lame trademark issue? Here is a chance to have another major DC character and Justice League member get a little notoriety, but it looks like the DC hero with suffer the usual DC fate of the producers only committing themselves 99% so the other 1% can bite them in the @ss!
  • Great, keeps getting better and better with every episode

Amazing show, reminds me of the good old smallville days, with a nice twist of additional seriousness and increased action.

Best Show atm imo
  • Only so-so.

I watched the first season, but I simply can't muster the enthusiasm needed to continue. It's not that it's awfully awful, I just can't manage to give a damn what happens to a single one of the characters...
  • crazy mom

I have to ask Moira is in jail for confessing a mass murder on television and yet both kids forgave her so what can she still be hidding that would be unfogivable to Thea and Oliver??

She did say to her lawyer that she rather die from death penalty than let her children know her remaining secret.
  • The Canary Sends A Warning...

I really do like this show. It continues to go from strength to strength... I loved the Black Canary solution to Arrows almost capture by the cops. The whole episode had good interweaving of plot development and character development. Though I am completely confused by various internet websites reporting Laurel Lance being the Black Canary! I have watched the scene several times. Laurel and the Black Canary are in the same room split seconds apart. Can anyone un-confuse me or please just tell me I'm straight dumb and just not seeing the obvious. I know Diggle as doubled for Arrow. Do I read into this Laurel actually is the Black Canary and she has her side kick clean up the lore for her? Is there a Black Wren similar to Batmans Robin?

Can Patrolman Lance be re-promote to Detective as soon as possible... it seems a waste of a great character?

My key high point was the introduction of Ra's Al Ghul. Welcome to the wider DC Universe. Is Batman going to visit Starling City...
  • never heard of

as a dutch viewer (that is in Holland, with the dykes, the windmills and the tulips) I find the show amusing, with tension and good characters. All the comic books references to vilains characters are totally unknown, so i just enjoy the show
  • i highly recomend this show

Season one was pretty good, but season two is amazing, simply fantastic, each episode is better than the last and they always find a way to surprise us.

keep up the good work.
  • Needs a lot of work

4.5
    Play a game with whomever you're with when you watch "Arrow". Before the show starts everyone writes down the number of times he/she thinks any of the following words sentences or phrases will be heard in a single episode: Are you OK? Are you all right? Sorry. Apologize. Family. When I was on that island. Add the number of hugs too.

Total all. Decide on a prize for the winner beforehand.

Could be a great show if they get rid of the soap opera writing.
  • Back with a bang...

I knew this would be a great action show the moment when i had my first glimpse at it's poster best scene in this premiere is when ollie says he was going to check something downstairs and felicity and diggle run after him.

And Ollie's quote so far is "most people fail to see the real me". And i want to see slade wilson in starling city.
  • Nice tv serie

this show is amazing ;)
  • Brilliant!!!!

This show is just awesome!!
  • This show is so fun to watch

From the cast, to the costumes, to how this show can be completely serious and silly comic book-y, I just love this show. I was never a fan of comic books when I was a kid, so I don't exactly know the history, but this show is great!!!
  • Super fight

The action scenes are great and well choreographed and frankly some of the best parts of the show. I really will miss Colin Donnell, he did a great job in the role. I hope in the new season, there will be more development of the other characters not just adding having a villan of the week. China White is also a good recurrent character and she can act as well as fight. When is black Canary going to make her debut?
  • Flash or GL

I hear, Flash nor Green Lantern would be showing up later in the series.
  • Amazing

This show is so awesome! Oliver is like a combination between robin hood and ezio auditore. Just amazing.
  • Where can I find a decent network television show?

horrible, predictable, every cliche in the B comic book how to book. Spoiled trouble rich girl, black best friend, ex-girlfriend that never moved on, mom and step-dad evil, I am not sure if the acting is bad or the writing or both. I only suffered through the first four episodes hoping it would improve but I could choke anymore of it down. Does the bodyguard ever find out and start to be his sidekick it not it will probably be soon. The one bright spot of the show is the multicultural cast. although as always on promo shots the darker skin cast mates are always in the back
  • SEASON

the best movie series i've ever can't wait for season 2 .. this is really a dope for me.. god bless!
  • Arrow can beat prison break?

yes or not (like or not)
  • Best Series Eveeeeeeer

This is the best series ever i can do anything to watch the new season right now really no words can describe how amazing is that show!
  • Originally, a great comic

Arrow was originally a DC comic that did well in its time and it really is great to see that directors are searching through the heroes that aren't so well-known. This series is doing great so far but some of the actors and actresses aren't selling it for me. What I mean by that is they don't perform their role to a believable standard; but overall, excellent work.

Looking forward to Season 2
  • Heroe

Arrow is a great series. Hope it stays for a while. I watch very faithfully.
  • Top quality superhero drama

I thought why not, give it a shot and boy am I glad I did. The first few eps were a little shaky but there were some bold moves throughout the season. The reveals to Diggle, Felicity and Tommy were inspired and it only improved as it went on. I love Stephen Amell's performance week-in week-out and the action scenes are incredible. Tommy's death was a shock but I thought it was a great decision and Malcolm Merlyn was a fantastically complex villain. I even enjoyed the island scenes (okay so some of the island scenes)
  • Loving it!

As I've expected, this show rocks! I'm so into you Stephen Amell! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7