Arrow

Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Oct 10, 2012 In Season

Gislef

Arrow Fan Reviews page 4 of 7

• Amazing Show!

Amazing show!!! Realy its great show for a long it up.
  • Just watch it no questions asked.

If you have watched Smallville then you WILL! watch this show different green arrow actor (Oliver Queen) more badass love the flashbacks showing his training great new show to watch.
  • Pretty Good

I think this show is really good. I don't think it replaces Smallville, but it has grown on me. At first I missed Oliver from Smallville, but Stephen Amell is really good.
  • Amazing Show!

After watching the first show I was hooked. I love the story progression and the blend between action and drama!
  • Well Done!

Well I'm thoroughly impressed with this series. Someone wrote that they never thought they would find a show to replace Smallville. Whilst I agree (sort of), I don't think its a replacement. Arrow is a great series (so far) which seems to be on the right track. The flash-backs to Oliver's past are amazing, just letting you know enough information, but making you want to know more. Then it follows through to the present time, and Oliver is everything you want him to be, and more. That's what I love about it. I imagine, in my head, what the character Oliver would be like, and Stephen Amell portrays him superbly. I believe the whole thing. Even when his character is first stranded on the island and is naive and weak. Big 10 outta 10 for this and I hope the series continues this way ....
  • One month gap???

I wont watch this serial any more. A one month gap is not acceptable. It has broken the tempo
  • really good show

never thought i would find a show that would have replaced smallville
  • Great Show

Really a well made show.....
  • My new favorite show

Wow! Five episodes in and this show has me hooked. Perfect blend of story, action, mystery and of course romance. Highly recommended.
  • Bestfriend to find out

bold move cant wait to see way this path leads
  • Da' hOOd Guy awesome!! his mom's not too shabby either ;-) )

Another cracking episode from a show that keeps on delivering... Can't wait to see how this plays out next wk.

Quick note - towards the end, when Oliver and sullen faced Tommy were together, and Tommy had the one question he wanted to ask his vigilante-ninja-assassin best buddy; Shouldn't that have been TEACH ME!!!!!?

• Great show

Arrow is a great show. It's fast, there is no around like in so many other superheroes shows. And almost everyone (except laurel) is interesting as character. And flashbacks are so good that I can't wait two worlds to collide. And, Felicity is the best!
  • Team Laurel + Oliver!

Im enjoying this show a lot but episode 5 is still my favourite!!! Hope Laurel and Oliver can be together soon or at least have something happen between them as a teaser. . that daughter of a criminal that Oliver was with a while back is so gonna come back for a killing spree or a green arrow themed attack of revenge. Gosh some women are just so sensitive!
  • I LOVE ARROW

I watch every show from the first until now, I can't wait for the show to come on, I even tape the shows to watch over and over again I just LOVE ARROW
  • Purgatory's Deathstroke.

Amazing.. This week's episode Odyssey was brilliant and exciting... Proud to hear they are being given a second season.
  • Just seen it

I am not good in writing reviews. So sorry for that.

Just seen 2 or 3 episodes, they were just aired in my country (The Netherlands). (Which is fast seeying that the first season isn't even over yet me kinda happy because till now I liked it.

I watched it after Nikita, just being curious how the show would be. And just couldn't stop watching. Missing Top Gear and Obese for it, so says enough I think.

I just like how 1 guy can be so strong, can be so resourcefull. Just after 5 years of staying on a island. Just wonder how he survived is what keeps me watching.
  • Step it Up!

Excellent show! But I just heard about it for the first time a few days ago. Definitely needs to be advertised more so people can see how great this show really is!
  • Hit by bow and Arrow

Just Hooked.

Simpel but entertaining storyline. My favorate is Diggle!
  • Keeps Getting Better

I am hooked! I can't wait to find out what happens on the next episode both in Starling City and on the island. I like Amell's acting. He uses his eyes very effectively. I also like the partnership between Diggle and Oliver.
  • Nice way to pass your time

Somehow I like this show. First I thought that Stephen Amell was just an average actor but then I figured that he's supposed to play this very distant, expressionless and socially awkward person because of the 5 years isolation. Lately he has opened up a little and I like that. It kinda got boring just watching him being like statue all the time. All in all the casting is good. (Tech girl for FTW!)

As a show this is not the best there is. I just happen to be a (super)hero addict and once I get attached to a show it's too hard to let go. Then again I do want to know what happens next. Arrow has the basic structure: each episode has it's own story and at the same time there's this bigger storyline going on. I wouldn't mind letting go of the individual stories of every episode.

I for one do not care for the flashbacks. I want to know what happened in the island but rather than having flashes I would like to have an episode (or episodes) dedicated to the subject. Occasionally the flashes seem to give something more to the story but most of the time they're just forced.

But what is with Oliver being shirtless sometimes without an apparent reason? Yes, he has a nice body but come on. First it was nice to watch, now I can barely stop myself from counting how many minutes each episode devotes to it.
  • Green Arrow!

A little corny But i def. want to keep watching. I'll given them a chance. I DO want to know what happens next. I loved Justin Hartleys Oliver! I LOVE that (in smallville) him & Lex knew each other as kids, & he was picked on by oliver. Really showed what kind of guy he was B4. I also like that his parents were dead, & that Lexs dad had had them killed. Justin should have a guest spot in a later episode/season.

Let's face it, THATS why this shows op. He made everyone fall in love with Oliver Queen.
  • GREAT ACTION

Stephen Amell is the hottest thing on two legs that I have seen for a long time. I love this programme and it is so fast and full of action. I think some of the womens characters could been made a bit more stronger. I am not sure about "mother queen". She has done some bad things but is acting like mother hen. I find her character very confusing. David Ramsey character interacts well with the arrow, they are showing some strong male bonding. Come on writers give the arrow some real love.
  • Love the show but could be better.

I love the show don't get me wrong on that, but there are a couple things that could make it better. First off they really need to have an episode that is really dedicated to Olivers time on the island because honestly the flashbacks are getting really annoying when they are only quick snippets especially since every snippet they show is quite badass and makes you more want to see stuff about the island than about whats happening in the present. Second this is a superhero show stop wit the love triangles and akwardness between Oliver loreli and tommy, it's not a soap opera. Sure it may evolve into something bigger and set up a reason for Tommy to go darkside against Oliver but you don't need to have it shown every freaking episode we get it there banging and she's Olivers ex big whoop. Third and foremost, stop with Theas bullshit she is the most annoying character on the freaking show it is pure daytime soap opera crap with her she is just a spoilt little rich bitch who can't make up her mind if she is a caring sister or a complete bitch who is all pissy because her brother doesn't get her or whatever, newsflash he was on a fucking island for five fucking years give him a break and stop being such an immature brat with daddy and mommy issues. Besides those things I really enjoy the show. But seriously change Theas attitude or ditch her otherwise I could honestly see viewings going down just because of her.
  • My favorite show on tv right now

if there is one show that replaces my once favorite tv show smallville, it's arrow. it's got everything i look in a show. no other shows out there at the moment can match the awesomeness of arrow.
  • Amazing Show

Even though i have not read the comics, i love the Green Arrow franchise and the way the show depicts it is amazing with great character development, action and drama. I love the leading characters Arrow, Laurel and Diggle and hope the show keeps getting better.
  • Love the show just getting better

The show is getting in depth at each episode - loves the different back drama.
  • love the show.

Hope the show will continue . love the cast . i want the main character to be together .... love the show .
  • Great show BUT...

I think the should give Diggle a little more to do as a not as a Robin type character.

The shows is terrific and I love that they are slowly developing the characters and also the different plot lines that go for a few shows or 1/2 a season or the overall are all great and some are very complex and some you didn't even see coming.

As the season has worn on it's gotten even better.
  • I Like THIS ALOT!!! and i really HATE REALITY TV shows!!!! they suck!!!

since the networks and cable channels have decided to go cheap on us and make 99 percent REALITY TV shows, wrestling (on sci-fi!!) and are always cancelling great shows... i have cancelled my cable and no longer watch any tv... i download all my shows i like off the internet and have started watching alot of bbc shows from england. I'll not sit in front of the box and watch crap in the evenings after working all day. I want quality or nothing at all from the networks / cable channels. I SUGGEST WE ALL BOYCOTT THE TV for one week each month until the REALITY CRAP is taken off the air. That crap causes brain damage... it's totally unacceptable. No one is stupid enough to enjoy that crap except some inbred bigfoot half-breed. They want to produce the cheapest crap possible and still retain the ratings to get sponsors and advertising dollars. Don't give them the appearance of ratings by watching at all. Turn off you cable / sat and download... NO Commercials!!! and only watch what you want to watch when u want to watch it... been doing this for 4 years now and it's great. Only problem is, running out of shows to watch. Sci-Fi channel, now si-fi (junk now) sold out and became a cess-pool putting on fantasy and wrestling crap... was once the best channel on cable... anyways,

boycott cable / networks and download from internet...

watch ur shows without commercials or interuption...

hope the networks realize they're loosing their loyal viewers because we're NOT dumbing down and

we HATE reality TV crap...

screw u a-holes... you're idiots and you're gonna kill ur networks/channels if you keep on this way
  • seriously!!

who would think that only a hood and green eyeshadow would be enough for a secret identity?!! so lame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7