Arrow

Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Oct 10, 2012 Returning October 5, 2016

Gislef

Arrow Fan Reviews (305)

• Stop trashing Arrow and stop complaining about it, seriously!!!

Im sick and tired of reading everywhere on social media/internet that they blame Olicity/Felicity for everything that has gone 'wrong' with Arrow. .. bullying Emily because she plays Felicity. GET OVER YOURSELF!!! STOP INSULTING HER AND EVERYBODY ON THE SHOW!!!! Whats wrong with you? Are you like 10 years old?! Seriously, This is a TV SHOW! And they made it perfectly clear that the show is only based on the show and they tried to go with the comics (slighty) in season 1 and that didn't work out. Otherwise why make a tv show, you could just read the comics. PEOPLE, YOU ARE FOCUSSING TO MUCH ON THE COMICS! THIS IS NOT THE COMICS (they said that from the beginning, it's just based on the comics), AND IF YOU DIDN'T REALIZE IT, YOU HAVE BEEN NOT WATCHTING THE SHOW PROPERLY! Nobody is forcing you to watch. Just that the show and story doesn't go your way, or how it goes in the comics.. STOP BLAMING AND TRASHING EVERYTING ON OLICITY!!!!! The same goes for Emily. I for one like Olicity/Felicity, BUT I also like Laurel as Black Canary and I didn't like the last episode where she died although I hope they faked her death or something like that or bring her back. She deserved better, I totally agree on that and she should still be on the show. I get it, I really do, the diehard fans of the comics and that they want to protect the legacy of the Green Arrow and the Lauriver fandom.. I get it, but still who knows what will happen on the show and if they bring Laurel back. But stop blaming and trashing Olicity. Because you know what, even the actors and mostly Emily and writers/producers, they also have feelings. I've been bullied myself and I know how it feels. Maybe the actors etc. can let it go and ignore it mostly, but it still hurts, trust me. And don't forget it's just a tv show. They work hard and long hours and away from their families most of the year to bring us entertainment, because that's what it is! What the show is about and everyone involves Arrow (actors/writers/producers/crew) deserve better then what they got these last weeks! Are you a writer/producer/actor of a tv show? NO!? Then you don't get to judge them or even know why they make hard dicisions. But seriously, stop trashing olicity/felicity and Emily. Because who the hell are you to do that? And it is simply bullying!!!!

Although the first 2 seasons were the strongest, I still like watching Arrow. Can it be less about Olicity and more focus on the other stuff, sure. But it also about the journey of Oliver as the Green Arrow but also his as a person, his growth and like it or not, that includes Felicity. If you paid attention, she is the one he trust the most and confided in over the years, not Laurel, I'm sorry but that is the truth. If you can't see that, then you've been watching the wrong show and only been only focussing on the comics.

So get over yourself Olicity haters. I've seen so much hurt/hate comments between Olicity fans and Lauriver fans but mainly towards the Olicity fandom and I think it's wrong. Respect each others point of views. I like both characters, Laurel and Felicity. And remember, the actors don't write the scripts/stories so don't address your anger towards the actors but keep it to yourself or say it more on a polite manner. And if you don't like Olicity, stop going to their fandom social media accounts and put nasty comments. RESPECT EACH OTHERS OPINIONS!!!! And respect the writers/producers/actors of the show as well. Because who are you to call them names or worse?? Do you know them personally? No! So you HAVE NO right saying all that hurtfull/nasty stuff about them.

I hope season 5 will be as strong as the first 2 seasons, but I'll like and watch it either way because I like Oliver (and Stephen :-) obviously!) and I'm curious how his story continues.
  • Fans Stop Complaining

I loved the first 3 seasons of arrow. I don't know what everyone is complaining about the show as it goes into the end of season 4. I know some people expects it to be exactly like the comic book characters but come on not every movie is exactly like the book right so not every show will be exactly like the comics. The show is still great nothing has killed it I still enjoy it and others still do too. People just has to except it and they need to know that they are not gonna get what the want the show to be. I'm mad about the death of laurel but that doesn't mean the show isn't good. Besides we gotta admit ARROW is one of the few great show on TV these days. So stop complaining and see what the Show has in store for us as a finely and for next season.
  • My last Epis.

In the comics the Green Arrow stays with the Black Canary and now this is not possible, maybe with Sara but i dont !!! The writers are destroying this fantastic serie.
  • jeffrey scott berry says

this is a great show I don't know who watches it though who is archer or archie the comic character is that what this is based off of?
  • Here's a Good Point...

The way I see it, you can watch the show, and enjoy it. (I do) Or, STOP WATCHING. But, to read all the moaning and groaning and b***hing, bout it. The first season was great, now it sucks. Go to school and learn how to be a writer. Then see how hard it is. Pay your dues to get in the door to start make a living at it. Pour your time and energy into writing a script. Just so, some couch potato, who's done nothing can say it was a waste. I'm not trying to start a war. Everyone is in title to their opinion. But, no one and I mean no one, likes a HATER. So, Watch and enjoy or Don't Watch and enjoy something else. No ones holding a gun to your head. Season 1 thru Season 4 has been quit entertaining.
  • Lost Souls

Felicity doesn't take Oliver's rebuffing well. . FREELY FOR YOU
  • John Constantine

Pleaseeee make JOHN CONSTANTINE show by The CW
  • Love This Show!!!!

I love this look forward to Wednesdays every week. The combination of personalities and skills is wonderul!
  • Moving on to Season 4

Moving on to Season 4 - first 2 episodes.

Neil McDonough as the bad guy! Ok, I'm in, this actor is pretty damn amazing. Loved him in Justified. He was also in Suits and was also terrific in the show.

He will make Arrow really interesting this season. Of all the bad guys we've seen, he might be the best. No whining, just being evil with a plan. I am going to love it.

And his role provides him with mystical abilities, so, this might be a good way to get more Constantine on the show. At first, I figured that Constantine will have a hand at helping Sara get resurrected somehow, perhaps he will have a spell to help deal with the madness, but, seeing that we have a really mystical evil adversary, Constantine might have a few episodes in the season.

Green Arrow monicker, finally!

The new costume is looking good, I like the other one, but I can see this one as a progression. it is lighter and as such, I suspect the season will see 'Green Arrow' in more public places.

The city went through so much shit, it's now called 'Star City'. Didn't see that coming, but its a good call.

Oliver running for Mayor.. That I saw coming, that was a no-brainer, a direct port from the comics.

I can see the threads now.

Laurel will get her sister revived, predictable.

Speedy/Red Arrow going having after effects of the Lazarus Pit, ok, well, while it is predictable, my understanding is that the madness affects you most when you first get out of the pit. But hey..

We got Mr. Terrific... kind of.. I don't mind he being gay, but Mr. Terrific is typically both brains and brawns. Not so much brawns on this one.

Wonder if the crazy, wacky invention will be the T-Spheres.

We know that Ray Palmer isn't dead, so, how is he coming back... I mean, he's gonna have to come back, he is one of the stars in the new 'Legends of Tomorrow" tv show as the Atom.

But, the surprise kicker is the alliance between Detective Lance and Damian Darhk, that one.. Not so sure I get the angle yet.

Still, for what it's worth, this show started off good, saw the first two episodes and I'm hooked as usual.

The island flashback, wonder if that is going to be a tie in to the tomb scene between Barry and Oliver.

Some people are complaining about Oliver's fighting skills. Wonder why? I mean, when he fought with his sister, he was holding back, he had too. Beside that, well, you know, let's give him a break!

Fun fun fun.

***

Ok, let's start by saying that Arrow is getting better and better.

And season 2 is delivering quite nicely so far.

Let's see, what do we have,

1) Black Canary

6) Amanda Waller

returning

Slade Wilson / Terminator

DeadShot.

This is good, a lot of Teen Titans influence as well as some Batman.

Nothing wrong with this, all good.

Nanda Parbat .. again.. so, Malcolm was an assassin for the League of Assassins, one could pretty much make that a safe assumption.

Of course, in DC Comics, Nanda Parbat is a hidden city, home of the goddess Rama Kushna and the reason for Boston Brand to become Deadman.

So, I'm hoping there will be an appearance by Deadman and perhaps even a story arc to find out what the connection between Nanda Parbat and the League of Assassins is. Does the city need saving? who knows?

Now Professor Ivo, this is quite the surprise, he's the one who design Amazo, the Android that could replicate the Justice League's powers. In here, he's some scientist trying to find a serum which give people super-human strength. Am I guessing this is the Venom drug from Bane?

The Black Canary was using a device for her 'canary' cry, so, no super-powers there.

Anyways, this is a keeper ladies and gentlemen, this is now a really cool show. I'm glad they didn't keep Smallville's Green Arrow and that they restarted with new actors.

It's a better show than Smallville, period.
  • GREEN

I saw the s04 e01 all is gud... bt one thing i dont like it is the suit of the arrow . The old suit was very good looks good.
  • What happened to

I have only one question when it comes to Arrow. What happened to Sirus Gold and will he ever come back as his alter ego?
  • Nyssa Al Ghul looks so familiar

I knew that rack looked familiar, but I just couldn't place a nip to the boobie! Finally, I figured out it was Katrina Law, who by some miracle was in many full frontal nude scenes on a real network, lol, sorry CW, but PG shows dont cut it anymore. Its always the nips that give these girls away. Man, her body is built strong!
  • Top Shows - Dark, grounded, compelling, awesome action

Love the emphasis on the female characters in season 3 so far. It does feel like a team up show. Which is totally fine :DD. Some subtle crossovers are starting with Felicity and I heard Flash, woo!

Mostly updated except comics, 1-2 ep from season 1 and 2, half way on season 3 (12-July 2015) CW/WB
  • More focus on OTeam Arrow

I liked this season but i want that S4 focus more on Team Arrow on field (Oliver/Felicity/Diggle). I know that this season had to much drama and darkness but the characters need to grown to another lvl. Give me a more light Oliver, enough with the angst part keep them together and plays things.
  • Arrow

Best TV show

I hope that felicity and Oliver will at some stage be together.
  • Yo My Best Series Ever

Ohhh Oliver Comeback Plz Faster
  • Goes from 5/10 to 10/10

With arrow it seems you needa give it time to pick up, Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) starts picking up his acting by a mile after the first couple of episodes. You just needa hang in there and watch it. Its an amazing show defiantly my favorite, especially with the arrow/flash crossovers. I do recommend Arrow 100%!
  • Arrow is back

I`ll kill Malcom Merlyn Hahaha Oliver Come Back !! Arrow is great
  • I just hope this is the nightmare that felicity sees while waiting oliver to come back...

• Lazarus pit is coming...

Obviously Oliver gets resurrected by the lazarus pit, and it looks like maybe the 3rd linked series is coming in the form of ATOM.
  • superb show

oliver is not dead ,he returns through lazarus pit ,so just wait and watch
  • WHY WHY WHY

Why dafuq he need to die why fuck this FUUU morons fuuu fucking bullshit....

And if that *** who buy queen consolidated if he be next Starling city hero who will protect from him i want Oliver back i dont give a fuck how u will do that. Use fuckin Dragon Balls i dont care how....
  • is the arrow dead ?

i certainly hope not. After reviewing season three episode 9 i seriously hope the arrow is not being written out to make room for the ATOM.
  • BEST SHOW EVER

this is the worlds best show im so hooked i dont wanna stop watching i love the caracters and i love how theres so many twist evan if i dont like how they did them i love oliver and this is the worlds best show im going to so get the costume and bow i dont know how people can not like this i understand why he blames himeself i would too if i was in his shoes :) BEST SHOW EVER
  • A great adaptation!

I have enjoyed the show alot from the beginning. Great storytelling and adaptation of the DC character. I like that they haven't fallen into the trap of following the pressure from the uninformed viewers and changed they storyline.
  • Arrow is the bestest

arrow is the bestest TV show for love Arrow the most because its perfect and balanced.............
  • Please tell me that...

Please tell me that Ollie and Felicity are gonna be together!!! Cuz it would be just the best! I just hate to see Ollie with Laurel, can't stand her. (I know that this actress might be a really wonderful person irl but I didn't buy it, she is not a good in this show). I was so excited when he told her "I love you" and so disappointed when it was just to trick Slade. I hope Ollie and Felicity will be together in next season!
  • I WOULD LIKE......

Top favorite is Felicity, love everything about her, knows how to put on those shorts give us a good view of her awesome hope for very serious relationship with Oliver at the end something like Marriage btn the two will do, OLICITY make the show untouchable.

Malcom Merlyn is also the name of the he has a big role to play in the next season
  • thanks

very very good and enjoyable......... but when start season 3 huh i can't wait ?

• Review on second season

Although I enjoyed both seasons of Arrow, I think that the second and last season had a few bad episodes in the middle of this year. I think that the episodes where Laurel develops a drinking problem and Sarah is back in town aren't Arrow-worthy. The writers of the show should have heard the rumours because they took a two month break and afterwards, the episodes became better, more epic and even more legendary (what a hell of a finale). To all the fools who haven't watched Arrow and are considering it, watch it! It creates the best things from 'Lost', 'Batman begins' and 'Revolution' and mixes it into one heck of a TV show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10