I noticed there were no kids dressed up as the Green Arrow for Halloween. Maybe it's because for some stupid reason the producers have decided not to actually call him "Green Arrow" in the show!?! Why did they go with just "Arrow" to begin with? Is this another Lame trademark issue? Here is a chance to have another major DC character and Justice League member get a little notoriety, but it looks like the DC hero with suffer the usual DC fate of the producers only committing themselves 99% so the other 1% can bite them in the @ss!
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!