Arrow

Wednesday 8:00 PM on The CW Premiered Oct 10, 2012 In Season

Gislef

Arrow Fan Reviews (229)

• Lazarus pit is coming...

Obviously Oliver gets resurrected by the lazarus pit, and it looks like maybe the 3rd linked series is coming in the form of ATOM.
  • BULL!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • Bullz Eye!

It's a great show! Strongly scripted, excellently performed and with awsome fight sequences! It's a show that gets better by the episode!
  • que P...

Que po**a foi essa!!! mesmo o cara sendo um super heri, mas depois de ser transpassado por uma espada e cair de uma montanha e difcil de ressuscit-lo, no gostei! Arrow estava apanhando em todos os episdios... foi salvo pelo Flash e ainda deixou que o riquinho pegasse Fellicity.

Dia 21 de janeiro ele estar de volta!
  • superb show

oliver is not dead ,he returns through lazarus pit ,so just wait and watch
  • WHY WHY WHY

Why dafuq he need to die why fuck this FUUU morons fuuu fucking bullshit....

And if that *** who buy queen consolidated if he be next Starling city hero who will protect from him i want Oliver back i dont give a fuck how u will do that. Use fuckin Dragon Balls i dont care how....
  • is the arrow dead ?

i certainly hope not. After reviewing season three episode 9 i seriously hope the arrow is not being written out to make room for the ATOM.
  • Losing it's charm

The first two seasons were fairly good, I was turned off by the no kill rule that began in season two, but the show made up for it with an awesome villain. As for season three, it just doesn't feel right. The season villain, which we believe is ra's al ghul, has yet to do anything, many of the episodes seem to be stand alone, and overall I feel like the fighting scenes, acting, and plot have plummeted. I personally enjoy darker story lines and the show seems to be heading in the opposite direction. Also not a fan of the flash and arrow crossover. Anybody else feel like the arrow was better when it was darker, if only arrow was made by HBO.....
  • To the writers!

Felicity and Oliver end up being together or I don't watch it anymore!!!
  • Wow..

So I've decided to start watching cause I was bored. I've watched a few episodes here and there and thought.. "Wow this show is cheesy af" but I started from episode 1 on Netflix and wow! What a great show, all the characters, all the twists. Idk if it's just being able to wAtch episode after episode but I'm hooked. And felicity is my total favorite!
  • OLICITY, BIG MISTAKE

This show has become a soap opera, had enough of Felicity busy body and know it all ways; had enough of Felicity drooling over Oliver; had enough of Laurel haters. Please blame the lame writers for the badly written character for the one who will become Black Canary If Olicity does happen it will be because of all the drooling teenagers. Keep the important parts, the relevant parts and characters as they are in DC world.
  • disappointing

a fake and stupid version of Batman, really weak acting and so many dumb scenes I just watch and laugh at goofs!
  • BEST SHOW EVER

this is the worlds best show im so hooked i dont wanna stop watching i love the caracters and i love how theres so many twist evan if i dont like how they did them i love oliver and this is the worlds best show im going to so get the costume and bow i dont know how people can not like this i understand why he blames himeself i would too if i was in his shoes :) BEST SHOW EVER
  • Felicty sunk the show for me.

In real life, what man could stand being 5 minutes in her company. Her staccato way of talking is getting so old I've had to dump the show. Season1 was great. Since then it's turned into a fecking soap opera. Obviously aimed at women now, so enjoy ladies.
  • Straight to the heart

Arrow is a good show, but I really wish that Oliver would stop blaming himself for all the mankind's disasters. It's getting annoying! And also, if he could just kiss Felicity without babbling, that would be lovely! Am I asking too much????
  • A great adaptation!

I have enjoyed the show alot from the beginning. Great storytelling and adaptation of the DC character. I like that they haven't fallen into the trap of following the pressure from the uninformed viewers and changed they storyline.
  • Worst Super Hero Show to Date

This show is so poorly written and poorly acted I'm surprised anyone can take it seriously. The characters are so bland they could all just drop dead and I would feel nothing. Most of the scenes that happen in the show don't even make sense! The villains are very forgettable, and the writers treat the audience like idiots. Honestly the show could have been made up completely of rough drafts and I wouldn't even know the difference. This show deserves a 2 out of 10, and that's generous.
  • Season 2 put an arrow right through Arrow's knee.

I'm well acquainted with the standard politically correct propaganda push in most TV series these days, but this is absurd. Season 2 went full bore social justice cult social engineering. Every episode is so jam packed with leftist ideology that there is no room for a story. It's like a live action play of college feminist twitter/tumblr streams. Very disappointing after season 1.
  • need more to be a hero

was waiting for the Arrow loved the episode and writers can do a little bit more to make the arrow a super hero not by failing always failing to get the company back and also Olicity always ending with i cant be both tag line. but love the show arrow is my favorite
  • Olicityyyyy

What can I say, I love watching this show for 2 simple reasons: Stephen Amell (his great performance and amazing looks) and Olicity. The tension between these two characters is just delicious to watch. I love the character of both Oliver Queen and Felicity and really think the writers are doing a great job while developping these characters. I also love the whole Arrow Team, especially Diggle, but am not such a big fan of Laurel or her father. I just think the actors don't fit.
  • Bull'seye!

Faithful to quality storytelling Arrow is back for a 3rd season! Lots of action and inner struggle! Good premiere!
  • Arrow is the bestest

arrow is the bestest TV show for love Arrow the most because its perfect and balanced.............
  • You have(not) failed...

Without exaggeration, Arrow is the best addaptation of a comic hero into a TV Series (at least at the moment). The plot never gets you bored, characters have depth and history and there is a great balance between action, drama and mystery, all well combined with suspense. Even the love relationships are neither lame nor meeningless. Also the flashback story of Oliver is as good as his present story and most actors have done really good jobs in playing their characters. I hope it will last for a very long time.
  • Very entertaining!

A very decent attempt to base a tv show on comic books. I personally have not read the comic books, so I cannot judge how close it is to them. What I watch though is a very entertaining action tv show, that has the perfect amount of everything: action, interesting plot lines, romance. The show's villains are interesting, the main characters' progress is interesting. It's an overall entertaining show and it's second season nailed it. Looking forward to what's up next!
  • Love Arrow

Love the show. I rate it an 8.
  • Please tell me that...

Please tell me that Ollie and Felicity are gonna be together!!! Cuz it would be just the best! I just hate to see Ollie with Laurel, can't stand her. (I know that this actress might be a really wonderful person irl but I didn't buy it, she is not a good in this show). I was so excited when he told her "I love you" and so disappointed when it was just to trick Slade. I hope Ollie and Felicity will be together in next season!
  • Really is this rated 8.9?

As a fan of the comics and of Smallville I approached Arrow with a positive and open mind. Within minutes of the pilot I felt disappointed. I decided to give the series and actors time to really develop before writing it off as a 'steaming pile'.

I'm a fan of John Barrowman's work from Doctor Who and Torchwood and was sad to see the writers and other actors give him nothing to work with. I've seen his strength as an actor and it's obvious his talents were not utilized. His acting is far superior to his co-actors.

I was not familiar with Stephen Amell prior to Arrow and wish I wasn't now. His portrayal of Oliver Queen is wooden, lacking in range and very unmemorable. His Green Arrow is much, much better but still a little distant. I need a reason to care about the character. This actor was clearly chosen for looks alone.

Justin Hartley's 'Oliver Queen was simply brilliant, as was his Green Arrow. Given the writing for this show, in my opinion, Justin Hartley dodged a bullet by not getting the part. Though, I personally, miss him on my screen.

This show seriously needs cancellation and to start again with a new cast and crew and some serious effort put into scripts and believability.

Can't believe this rated over a 2!

• The new Season!

So happy to see that this fantastic show has been renewed for another year and hopefully more to come. This started out a little slow at the start in season 1, but sure picked up a great feeling through the rest of the season and into Season 2. I can't wait for October 2014 for the new season.
  • I WOULD LIKE......

Top favorite is Felicity, love everything about her, knows how to put on those shorts give us a good view of her awesome hope for very serious relationship with Oliver at the end something like Marriage btn the two will do, OLICITY make the show untouchable.

Malcom Merlyn is also the name of the he has a big role to play in the next season
  • Top Shows

Updated except comics and 1-2 ep (12-14)