Arrow

Trust But Verify

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 23, 2013 on The CW

• Trust But Verify

Trust But Vetify was an explosively entertaining episode of Arrow. I really enjoyed watching because there with lots of intricate character development with most of the characters and their relationships to each other. it was awesome to watch John and Oliver at odds over someone from John's past. the acting was phenomenal and the guest cast was awesome. I love how everything interconnected and how everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • this episode had one flaw...

ben browder being a bad guy and a pretty lame one at that and looking really old !! he's let him self go a bit since stargate sg-1 ended..

other wise not a bad ep but can we be done with speedy on speed/other drugs now ?? oh and can someone please tell oliver malcolm is the black archer already...
  • Arrow.

Another great episode, Moria & Malcolm really deserve each other, not surprised at all from this episode why Tommy is the way he is. This episode also showed us that things are not what they seem, the flashback to the island i do not believe Yao Fei has betrayed Oliver, that remains to be seen. Diggle had his own trust issue's as well. Thea & her accusations about her mother from the past is it true who knows, but i'm sure Oliver will find out. Felicity is a very good character & she knows too much & does pose a threat & all i can say is Please CW Do Not Kill Her Off. You Never Think Twice About Killing A Character Off In Any Off Your TV Shows.
  • Working title

An episode that made its title work. So much trust issues between all parties. For me the moment that the Chinese archer proved to be on the other side was the most intrguing. Thea's ramblings still do not catch on for me. Either give her something to do or make her leave 9a trip to an island?).
  • Betrayal abounds!

Whoa this episode was defiantly about betrayal!

Weather it involved Diggle, or Oliver it was another intriguing and solid episode of Arrow!

Seeing Oliver's flashbacks to the Island were as usual both sad and compelling seeing which character betrayed Olie was a real shock to me, I see now why he is so wary of trusting people.

Diggle's betrayal on the other hand I could see from a mile away so I wasn't too surprised by it, however I still felt very bad for Dig.

Moiria and Mr. Malcolm Merlin's shady dealings are really irritating me! I hope Walter can be returned in one piece

Speaking of Malcolm Merlin can we say blunt much?! I mean the way he coldly spoke of his wife's murder and how he treated Tommy? Ugh I see why Tommy hates him so much and I'm glad we got to see his father's dynamic with Tommy because I defiantly sympathize with him so much more now!

Poor Thea she always seems to be left out in the cold, I really felt for her this episode.

Ultimately seeing Oliver and Dig reconcile and re affirm their partnership at the end made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I am so loving this show and I cannot wait for next week!
CW