Arrow

Trust But Verify

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 23, 2013 on The CW

• Betrayal abounds!

Whoa this episode was defiantly about betrayal!

Weather it involved Diggle, or Oliver it was another intriguing and solid episode of Arrow!

Seeing Oliver's flashbacks to the Island were as usual both sad and compelling seeing which character betrayed Olie was a real shock to me, I see now why he is so wary of trusting people.

Diggle's betrayal on the other hand I could see from a mile away so I wasn't too surprised by it, however I still felt very bad for Dig.

Moiria and Mr. Malcolm Merlin's shady dealings are really irritating me! I hope Walter can be returned in one piece

Speaking of Malcolm Merlin can we say blunt much?! I mean the way he coldly spoke of his wife's murder and how he treated Tommy? Ugh I see why Tommy hates him so much and I'm glad we got to see his father's dynamic with Tommy because I defiantly sympathize with him so much more now!

Poor Thea she always seems to be left out in the cold, I really felt for her this episode.

Ultimately seeing Oliver and Dig reconcile and re affirm their partnership at the end made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I am so loving this show and I cannot wait for next week!