Unfinished Business

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 03, 2013 on The CW

• Good episode, but lacking in major developments.

As an episode by itself, this was really good. The storyline with the Vertigo earlier this season was pretty enjoyable and this was a great continuation to that, so I enjoyed that side of things.

I wasn't too happy with the lack of major storyline developments, though - no sign of Moira, which was disappointing, as I love where we left off with her last time.

The events of the island were alright - Oliver picked up a bow for the first time and we learned some more about Yao Fei which was good, but even on the island, a lot less happened today that soe or most other episodes.

Overall, decent individual episode, but the lack of major overall developments means that it wasn't quite the best.
  • Unfinished Business

Unfinished Business was a stunning episode of Arrow because vso much happened! It was intriguing to see Vertigo on the street again and for The Count to escape. This led to a series of events, decisions and actions of the various characters. I liked the parallel flash backs to the island. All of the male characters had significant growth and development which was exciting. I liked how this episode packed in the drama, action and character focus. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • A Major Priority Shift!

I loved this episode, it was so awesome seeing the Count come back well kinda of.

I thought the flashbacks to the Island were really great this time I loved seeing Oliver training with Yao-Fei's daughter.

Poor Oliver it looks like his relationship with Tommy is broken I hope it can be repaired!

Diggle came to Oliver's rescue was amazing it shows just how much his and Oliver's relationship has progressed. I also loved how Oliver changed up his priorities to match Diggle's I thought that was great!

I can't wait 4 the 24th to see if Diggle and Oliver can take down dead shot!