Arrow

Unfinished Business

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 03, 2013 on The CW

• Unfinished Business

Unfinished Business was a stunning episode of Arrow because vso much happened! It was intriguing to see Vertigo on the street again and for The Count to escape. This led to a series of events, decisions and actions of the various characters. I liked the parallel flash backs to the island. All of the male characters had significant growth and development which was exciting. I liked how this episode packed in the drama, action and character focus. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • A Major Priority Shift!

I loved this episode, it was so awesome seeing the Count come back well kinda of.

I thought the flashbacks to the Island were really great this time I loved seeing Oliver training with Yao-Fei's daughter.

Poor Oliver it looks like his relationship with Tommy is broken I hope it can be repaired!

Diggle came to Oliver's rescue was amazing it shows just how much his and Oliver's relationship has progressed. I also loved how Oliver changed up his priorities to match Diggle's I thought that was great!

I can't wait 4 the 24th to see if Diggle and Oliver can take down dead shot!

• Arrow.

So Tommy & Oliver friendship is basically over & now he is going to work for his father & that will put a strain on Laurel's relationship with Tommy. So the Count lives, kinda knew Dr. Webb was making vertigo & more flashbacks from the island so Shado is the one that teachers Oliver how to use the Bow & Arrow & possibly train him on how to fight. So Deadshot is next i cant wait for that, but i'll have too, its not on for a couple of weeks. Fantastic Episode Again.