Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 05, 2012 on The CW

• Vendetta

This episode followed up where the last one ended; it was a continuation, not a stand-alone. So, we get to see Helena and Oliver's relationship develop even more. I could finally see the difference between Helena and Oliver and why Oliver keeps criticizing Helena. Oliver has changed. Diggle pointed it out and I finally understood. As the series began Oliver behave like Helena, but now he has changed, he is more focused on bringing real justice. Helena had the opportunity to bring justice to her father, instead she wanted vengeance.

Besides Helena's vendetta and her relationship with Oliver, the other major event in this episode was Walter digging in his wife's business. He found another book/notebook just like the one Oliver has with the lists of names. The one Walter found had, also, a list of names written in invisible ink. This book also has a weird symbol on the inside of its cover; many intertwined lines that look like many city streets looked from above. I'm not sure where this is going. Maybe every person in the organization has a book like this. I remember in the second episode, when Moira was inside a limousine with an unknown person who had a book with the same symbol. Maybe that is the third book. Or maybe Walter will see the names and connect them with Arrow's attacks.

Overall this episode wasn't as great as previous ones.