Arrow

Vendetta

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 05, 2012 on The CW

• Vendetta

This was part 2 of last weeks episode and it was even better. The show keeps on getting better and better with more mysteries and questions and promising to solve them. I love Felicity and she reminds me of Chloe on Smallville and i wish she get to work with Oliver and be on his team sometime in the near future. I also saw some Chemistry between Oliver and Laurel this episode and i got how Helena and Tommy felt that, if me the viewer felt it how would someone sitting beside them not feel the heat. I think they bother still love each other but want to get over each other each for their own reasons. The episode was more action pack and had less Thea which is good and kinda bad as i love her character but somehow the less we get to see her the more we love er which is kinda good for the show. It is good that Helena didn't die as we might get to see her intract with Oliver again but when she does she will be stronger. I would like to see an episode where she tries to break into the prison and kill her father i think it would be interesting. 10/10 this show keeps on getting better and better for now.
CW