Arrow

Vertigo

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 30, 2013 on The CW

• Night Scenes of buildings

Why is it that some of the night scenes of the skyline shows Frankfurt when we're supposed to think it is an American city? The Commerz Bank building and Halaba tower are shown. Episode 12 at about 34:29 min. This is the second time I've seen it in the serie.
  • The tablet

It was a Microsoft Surface tablet, more likely to be the Pro edition. Hardware packed tablet PC.
  • Tablet

A really good and action packed episode, loved it. Can anyone tell me what kind of tablet/pc laurel used before Oliver came to see her?
  • Vertigo

Vertigo was a fast paced action packed episode of Arrow. I really enjoyed watching because I was over deals with the Russian mob in order to find The Count who is the creator and dealer of the drug vertigo. It was awesome to watch Oliver do whatever he could in order to help his sister. Thea learns the truth about her mother and father after facing some serious charges. It was cool to meet 1 of Oliver's old friends on the police force. John is an awesome partner in fighting the good fight and he really took good care of Oliver. felicity connects with Oliver discreetly to tell him about something she discovered. There was lots of great character development and growth. I liked how everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Queen

I would love to see Oliver and Felicity get together! I think they'd make a cute couple.

• Arrow.

Another fantastic episode, also with a great cast, I knew Yao Fei didn't betray Oliver. But now that Felecity has told Oliver everything, showed him the book & about Walter & basically how everything leads back to his mother, cant wait for next weeks episode. So good to see Seth Gabel again & an Observer both from Fringe & cant forget Janina Gavankar from True Blood.
  • A very trippy episode!

Once again this show cranked out another fantastic episode.

Seeing the Queen family make up in the last act was really nice, I hope Walter's fate is revealed very soon, I am so anxious to see what happens to him :)

The new street drug Vertigo and it's affects on Oliver was really cool and creepy to watch, "The Count" was a interesting enough "Villain of the Week".

All in all I was again extremely entertained by this episode and I can't wait for next week!
CW