Arthur

Binky vs. Binky / Operation: D.W.!

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM May 24, 2006 on PBS

• Good Episode

I think that this episode of Arthur was an average episode. It wasn't my favorite episode but some of the parts in the stories were good. The first story was about Binky and him learning that the only person in competiton that he should try to beat is himself. In this story he got help from the cyclist Vance Legstrong which is an obvious rip of Lance Armstrong. The second story was about D.W. getting an ear operation because she had trouble hearing. One of the things I liked in this episode was the beginning when they showed how D.W.'s ear was working and why it wasn't working. I liked this story alot. Overall this was a good story and a good episode of Arthur.
  • wow just wow

Binky vs. Binky"
    Binky has always somewhat fancied himself as "tough," but when it comes to athletics, it seems he always chokes when it comes to the clutch. He decides to erase all evidence of his past failures and give up sporting activities for good, only to find that he's a natural at biking. Mr. Frensky compares him to the champion Vince Legstrong and convinces him to register for a race. Binky, however, is still worried about failure, but learns that it's important to have fun and the only person you're ever really competing against is yourself.

#100802

"Operation D.W."

After a series of ear infections, D.W.'s been having some problems hearing. It turns out that she needs to have an operation to remove some fluid in her ears. At first she isn't scared because she doesn't think it's a big deal. When Arthur says that she's being brave, she begins to wonder if she really is so brave at all.