Arthur

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Dec 30, 2004 on PBS

7.1
  • its alright

Buster's Green Thumb"
    Buster learns to care for plants.

#90402
    "My Fair Tommy"

DW helps Tommy learn to be good. The story "My Fair Tommy" is a reference to the film/musical My Fair Lady, in which a man tries to turn a regular woman into high society. In this story, D.W. tries to turn Tommy Tibble, who normally behaves badly, into a model student. (edit) Jodie Resther (Francine Alice Frensky), Arthur Holden (Mr. Nigel Emil Ratburn), Michael Yarmush (Voice of Arthur Timothy Read (1996-2001)), Sonja Ball (Janet Read), Bruce Dinsmore (David Read / Binky Barnes), Danny Brochu (Buster Baxter), Patricia Rodriguez (Sue Ellen Armstrong), Michael Caloz (Dora Winifred Read (1996-1998)), Joanna Noyes (Grandma Thora Read), Melissa Altro (Mary "Muffy" Alice Crosswire), Stephen Crowder (Alan "Brain" Powers (2000-)), Justin Bradley (voice of Arthur Timothy Read (2001-)), Mark Rendall (Arthur Timothy Read (2002-2004 )), Lou Reid (Alan "Brain" Powers (1996-2000)), Tracy Braunstein (Kate Read (2001- )), Oliver Grainger (Dora Winifred Read (1999-)), Mitchell David Rothpan (George (2002-)), Jessica Kardos (Sue Ellen Armstrong), Alex Hood (Alan "The Brain" Powers (2002-)), Jason Szwimer (Dora Winifred Read (2002-)), Alexina Cowan (Catherine (2003-)), Sally Isherwood (Emily (2003- )), Evan Smirnow (George Nordgren (2003- )), Tamar Koslov (voice of Prunella (credited as Tammy Kozlov)), Cameron Ansell (Arthur)