Arthur

Cast Away / The Great Sock Mystery

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Oct 08, 2002 on PBS

6.6
  • Cast Away was great! The Great Sock Mystery was good too, albeit a bit too silly at times.

Cast Away: Awesome episode, one of my favourites of all time. Finally, Arthur's feelings toward D.W. always getting her way are shown. This episode had a lot of heart, and the end with the whale is the icing on the cake. Brilliant start to Season 7.
    The Great Sock Mystery: This was just kind of a silly episode, but it was still watchable. The Kate and Pal talking thing was kind of an annoying little quirk to the show, but I think this episode pulled it off. The whole sock trading thing was funny, especially that dog that nobody ever knew what he was talking about.
    A great start to a great season.
  • I hate the episodes where Pal and Kate talk - it makes me so mad!

0.9
    In the "Great Sock Mystery", Pal and Kate (who have the minds of adults) go on a quest to find the missing socks from the laundry. I think the episodes where Pal and Kate talk are supposed to be cute, but they're just plain stupid. If Pal and Kate are so smart, how come they can't understand what anyone is saying, they're all speaking English, right? I hope I never see any more episodes with Pal and Kate talking. It's really making this great show look bad.