Arthur Forums

Weekdays 12:00 AM on PBSIn Season

Create your own character

  • Avatar of SonicMania16

    SonicMania16

    [1]May 31, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 82

    Currently, no new characters are introduced. I'll start right now.

     

    Name: Sean

    Age: 9

    Grade: 4 

    Spiecies: Squirrel

    Gemder: Male 

    Hair color: Dark brown

    Siblings: Only child 

    Occupation: Tough customer

    School: Lakewood Elementary

    Friends: All of the tough customers (except Binky), Arthur, Fern, Sue Ellen, and Prunella.

    Parents: Lenny (Dad) and Beverly (Mom)

    Attire: Wears blue, loose jeans, black top with a skull on it, and a chain necklace on his arm. Sean also wears metal braces on his teeth, which often leads to name calling by his non-friends.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpaceWay2007

    SpaceWay2007

    [3]Jun 9, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,108

    Name: Peter Johnson

    Gender: Male

    Age: 8

    Grade: 3rd

    Animal: Chipmunk

    Favorite subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Earth science

    Hobbies: Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball

    Height: Tall as the Brain

    Clothes: Blue jeans/Blue jeans shorts, a white t-shirt/collar shirt, sneakers, glasses, and wears a watch

    Weight: 90 pounds

    Skin color: Brown

    Eye color: Black

    Hair: Short and brown

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SonicMania16

    SonicMania16

    [4]Jun 9, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 82
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    Name: Pimple

    Age: 6

    Spiecies: Pladipus

    Gender: Male

    Hair: Purpleish like Ferns

    Siblings: Muffy... Muffy's parents keep Pimple the basement

    Occupation: Slave

    School: no education

    Friends: Discovered by D.W and the police officer who saves him.

    Parents: Dead...Muffy's parents ate them

    Attire: A potaoe sack
    All right, now you are ticking me off.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CURLYHURLEY

    CURLYHURLEY

    [5]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 907
    SonicMania16 wrote:
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    Name: Pimple Age: 6 Spiecies: Pladipus Gender: Male Hair: Purpleish like Ferns Siblings: Muffy... Muffy's parents keep Pimple the basement Occupation: Slave School: no education Friends: Discovered by D.W and the police officer who saves him. Parents: Dead...Muffy's parents ate them Attire: A potaoe sack
    All right, now you are ticking me off.
    Hey thats a quality character, I'll make more
    Edited on 06/10/2007 7:06pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CURLYHURLEY

    CURLYHURLEY

    [6]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 907
    Name: Emo Tional

    Age: 8

    Grade: 3

    Gender: Male

    Spiecies: Naked Mole Rat

    Hair Color: No hair

    Story: Emo Tional is the new kid at school and Arthur and Buster notices cut marks all over his body...the gang learns a vaulable lesson about self-mutilation. Emo Tional is a one time character because he bleeds to death in a bath tub at the end of the ep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CURLYHURLEY

    CURLYHURLEY

    [7]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 907

    Name: Annie Rexic

    Age: 14

    Grade: 8th

    Gender: Female

    Spiecies: Snake

    Scale colour: Blue and pink

    Story: Annie is the mayors daughter and she is in the tabloids alot because she is extremely thin and on the verge of death. Annie is Muffy's hero and Muffy writes to her and asks how she stays so skinny and Annie tells her to put her hand down her throat after eating. Muffy ends up in the Hospital because she experiences heart failure and her teeth all rot out due to stomach acid. Muffy lives but Annie isn't so lucky and the gang learns a valuable lesson about self image and how to cope with death.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CURLYHURLEY

    CURLYHURLEY

    [8]Jun 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 907
    Come on people make some characters, lets give this thread some life!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jeffbigh

    jeffbigh

    [9]Jun 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/30/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 943

    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    Come on people make some characters, lets give this thread some life!!!!

    fine, here it goes

    Name: Hugh Jass

    Grade: 4

    Weight: 200lbs

    friends: Binky, Arthur, Lunch lady

    Home: in cafeteria

    Story: the kids discover Huh in the cafeteria after they cant buy lunch one day and investigate where all the food went.

    Edited on 06/17/2007 11:30am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jeffbigh

    jeffbigh

    [10]Jun 30, 2007
    • member since: 08/30/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 943
    jeffbigh wrote:

    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    Come on people make some characters, lets give this thread some life!!!!

    fine, here it goes

    Name: Hugh Jass

    Grade: 4

    Weight: 200lbs

    friends: Binky, Arthur, Lunch lady

    Home: in cafeteria

    Story: the kids discover Huh in the cafeteria after they cant buy lunch one day and investigate where all the food went.

    anybody else wanna add one?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pr0udZuTaRiAn

    pr0udZuTaRiAn

    [11]Jul 12, 2007
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 2,901
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    SonicMania16 wrote:
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    Name: Pimple Age: 6 Spiecies: Pladipus Gender: Male Hair: Purpleish like Ferns Siblings: Muffy... Muffy's parents keep Pimple the basement Occupation: Slave School: no education Friends: Discovered by D.W and the police officer who saves him. Parents: Dead...Muffy's parents ate them Attire: A potaoe sack
    All right, now you are ticking me off.
    Hey thats a quality character, I'll make more

    I think its funny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jeffbigh

    jeffbigh

    [12]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 08/30/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 943
    pr0udZuTaRiAn wrote:
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    SonicMania16 wrote:
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:
    Name: Pimple Age: 6 Spiecies: Pladipus Gender: Male Hair: Purpleish like Ferns Siblings: Muffy... Muffy's parents keep Pimple the basement Occupation: Slave School: no education Friends: Discovered by D.W and the police officer who saves him. Parents: Dead...Muffy's parents ate them Attire: A potaoe sack
    All right, now you are ticking me off.
    Hey thats a quality character, I'll make more

    I think its funny
    it sure is!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of googleguru

    googleguru

    [13]Jul 25, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 132
    CURLYHURLEY wrote:

    Name: Annie Rexic

    Age: 14

    Grade: 8th

    Gender: Female

    Spiecies: Snake

    Scale colour: Blue and pink

    Story: Annie is the mayors daughter and she is in the tabloids alot because she is extremely thin and on the verge of death. Annie is Muffy's hero and Muffy writes to her and asks how she stays so skinny and Annie tells her to put her hand down her throat after eating. Muffy ends up in the Hospital because she experiences heart failure and her teeth all rot out due to stomach acid. Muffy lives but Annie isn't so lucky and the gang learns a valuable lesson about self image and how to cope with death.

    Nice... love the name. :p
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WeerdBandicoot

    WeerdBandicoot

    [14]Aug 3, 2007
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 598

    Name: Leet Haxorz

    Age: 15

    Species: Coyote

    Grade: 3rd or 4th (Whatever Arthur's in cuz he's held back. He's smart, but he doesn't care about school.)

    Hair: Long, spikey, partially in his face, and black. (like an emo or something)

    School: Lakewood Elementary.

    Description: He's a n00b that speaks 1337. And since he's a coyote, he tries to bite the characters that would seem like prey, like Buster, George, and OMG Mr. Ratburn. He sometimes nibbles on their arms.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1337Kira

    1337Kira

    [15]Aug 15, 2007
    • member since: 08/15/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6

    Name: Raito Yagami

    Age: 21

    Grade: He's not in school, he's in University

    Spiecies: Human

    Gender: Male

    Hair color: Light Brown

    Siblings: Little Sister,Sayu Yagami

    Hobbies: Killing off 'bad people' (yes....bad people.....hehe) with his Death Note

    Occupation: Death Note Master

    School: I forget

    Friends: Everyone

    Parents: Soichiro Yagami and Some B1tch

    Attire: Wears khakis with a pimp dress shirt.

    Edited on 08/15/2007 5:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WeerdBandicoot

    WeerdBandicoot

    [16]Aug 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 598
    1337Kira wrote:

    Name: Raito Yagami

    Age: 21

    Grade: He's not in school, he's in University

    Spiecies: Human

    Gender: Male

    Hair color: Light Brown

    Siblings: Little Sister,Sayu Yagami

    Hobbies: Killing off 'bad people' (yes....bad people.....hehe) with his Death Note

    Occupation: Death Note Master

    School: I forget

    Friends: Everyone

    Parents: Soichiro Yagami and Some B1tch

    Attire: Wears khakis with a pimp dress shirt.

    What da hell does that have to do with Arthur??????

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CURLYHURLEY

    CURLYHURLEY

    [17]Aug 19, 2007
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 907
    People are obsessed with that anime stuff
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mitsukigirl13

    mitsukigirl13

    [18]Sep 2, 2007
    • member since: 09/02/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,279

    Here's My new charecter

    Name: Virginia

    Age:13

    Grade: 7th grade

    Friends: Sue Ellen, Fern, Molly, and Francine.

    Animal: Rat

    Family: Mom: Mr. Ratburn's Sister Uncle: Mr Ratburn

    Outfit: green plaid skirt, dark green sweater, green headband, and a pearl necklace.

    Occupation: Francine's new babysitter, and assistant teacher in Mr. Ratburn's class.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Powaygrl

    Powaygrl

    [19]Sep 2, 2007
    • member since: 06/04/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 427

    Species: Bear

    gender: male

    age: 9

    grade: 3rd

    sports: track

    name: Nick

    teacher: mr. ratburn

    sibling: 1 sister dw's age

    story: arthur becomes friends with a boy named Nick who has autism,everyone else is scared until they realize that even though Nick has autism he's just like everyone else

    Edited on 09/02/2007 4:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of colexmiley

    colexmiley

    [20]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/05/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 126

    Name: Mark

    Age: 9

    Grade: 4

    Species: Bunny

    Gender: Male

    Hair color: Black

    Siblings: Big Brother in 6th grade

    Occupation:..... student....

    School: Lakewood Elementary

    Friends: Arthur, Buster, Brain, and Francine.

    Enemies: Binky, and Molly

    Parents: Mary (Mom) Daniel (Dad)

    Attire: Astriped shirt (every episode, he has a different color shirt),navy blue shorts, andon certain occasions, and visor with the Grebes sign on it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.