Arthur Forums

Weekdays 12:00 AM on PBSIn Season

New Episodes Coming Late April/Early May, New Postcards Fall 2006

agent_0042

[1]Dec 30, 2005
    • level: 66
    Special thanks to Carol Greenwald, who has just come through with the following information:

"The good news is that there are new Arthur episodes for this spring,probably late April/early May. And, we just managed to scrape together enough funding to do 10 more Postcards from Buster episodes that will air next fall. We weren't so sure that Buster was going to survive the brouhaha last year, but many small foundations came through with generous support and so we're back in production."

This is directly from show executive producer Carol Greenwald. If for some reason you don't believe that I'm in contact with her, just visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arthur2 and look for the Album in the photos section titled Carol Greenwald Reception.

And this was just posted on Wikipedia:

I found this newsbit. It confirms the new season in spring 2006, and apparently one of the new episodes will be about D.W. visiting the hospital.--Roabe 01:42, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mozesx

[2]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 20
    I just read that yesterday at the group, can't wait.

schyzofroggy

[3]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 42
    Thats awesome - cant wait!

DoubleE

[4]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 17
    agent_0042 wrote:
    I found this newsbit. It confirms the new season in spring 2006, and apparently one of the new episodes will be about D.W. visiting the hospital.--Roabe 01:42, 31 December 2005 (UTC)

The one where D.W. goes to the hospital is called Operation D.W. She gets ear surgery in this episode.