Arthur Forums

Weekdays 12:00 AM on PBSIn Season

The Tibble Twins

CURLYHURLEY

[21]May 18, 2007
    • level: 25
    SailorB wrote:

matrix103 wrote:
    I hate the tibbles I hate the tibbles I hate the tibbles. Their nothing but trouble who is with me.

I am. They always get DW in trouble. Like in the episode where DW learns the F-word they tell her its a magic word that turns people into zombies. It was their fault that she got in trouble and it ended up getting Vicita in trouble too. (Oh, by the way can anyone tell me that ep. name?)

She doesn't learn the f word
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SpaceWay2007

[22]May 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    They never did mention about The Tibble Twins' parents. I'm guessing that their parents died. No, wait, actually, it never said that they died. I remember I watched this episode of Arthur that said the two twins recieved a gift from their mom from this country. So, their parents didn't died. They're traveling to different countries.

gumcurls

[23]May 19, 2007
    • level: 12
    Kind of OT, but am I the only one who can't hear their last name with out cracking up?

I think they're travelers too. That's the most logical explanation I guess.

Al24

[24]May 21, 2007
    • level: 1

gumcurls wrote:
    Kind of OT, but am I the only one who can't hear their last name with out cracking up? I think they're travelers too. That's the most logical explanation I guess.

Wasn't there an episode where DW finds a backpack with stuff from different countries and than it turned out it belonged to the Tibbles? That might explain the fact that their parents might be travellers.

telvisnostic

[25]May 21, 2007
    • level: 52
    Al24 wrote:

gumcurls wrote:
    Kind of OT, but am I the only one who can't hear their last name with out cracking up? I think they're travelers too. That's the most logical explanation I guess.

Wasn't there an episode where DW finds a backpack with stuff from different countries and than it turned out it belonged to the Tibbles? That might explain the fact that their parents might be travellers.

Yeah there was.  I think it was when they were at the pool?

usagisakura

[26]May 27, 2007
    • level: 11
    Al24 wrote:

gumcurls wrote:

I think they said thier mom got them one of the items they had. I think it was the great wall snowglobe.  

dancingbeatle

[27]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 45
    Well of course they travel, then they would have to stay at home and take care of thoses two.