Arthur

So Funny I Forgot to Laugh/ The Best Day Ever

Aired Daily 4:00 PM May 10, 2013 on PBS

2.6
  • They officially ruined Arthur's character in this episode and nobody finds it funny.

They did a splendid job tackling the bullying problem in "Last Tough Customer". Was it really necessary to destroy the character development of the star character of the show or even have this stupid episode?!?! WTH!! Yes, I DO see how they tried to attack the bullying problem in this episode, but damn, they DID NOT NEED TO BUTCHER ARTIE BY TURNING HIM INTO A DOUCHE! The message was poorly executed and it's just as stupid when PBS has the gall to market this garbage episode on the "Arthur stands up to bullying" DVD (download the old episodes and burn them onto DVD instead of buying this trash in the wally world bargain bin, people)!

First you trash the animation with your flash trash BS (which is just the icing on the crap cake), now you come up with stupid idiotic plots like this to add salt to the wound. I don't even consider this art. It's true that nothing in art happens by accident, but it doesn't get slapped together on a production line in a factory either, and that's what this show has turned into on all fronts.

I'm done donating to PBS (and I've donated over $1000 to them) and I'll encourage others not to either. I'd rather them end the show than continue to butcher it with this poorly written and animated garbage on our dime. I hope them idiots are proud of themselves, because we're not proud of them.