As the Bell Rings

The (Not So) New Girl

Aired Friday 7:55 PM Jul 05, 2008 on Disney Channel

7.1
  • This episode reminded me of the older As the Bell Rings.

Finally, my prays have been answered, I got a good five-minute hilarious episode of As the Bell Rings! I say this episode was perfect since the funny is on a comeback! I hope Disney Channel does more episodes like this and not like the cheesy two-minute episodes, but since this episode had everything I absoutely wanted, I give it a perfect 10! It's too bad Demi Lovato left due to Camp Rock... but I hope she comes back in the third season! But Lindsey Black wasn't a bad replacement at all, I think she'll be a great edition to the series. Keep up the great work!

FINAL GRADE: A+
  • This episode reminded me of the older As the Bell Rings.

FINAL GRADE: A+