As The World Turns

Ep. #13858

Aired Weekdays 2:00 PM Sep 17, 2010 on CBS

7.1
  • The end

I never watched As The World Turns prior to this, but now I wish I did. In 60 minutes I was able to get invested in all of these characters and while it gave many fans the closure they sought with this episode, I want to see more of it. The show was on the air for over half a century, and how CBS could cancel it I do not know. Our generation really never connected with it, but I wish I discovered it earlier and I am sure many fans would love this show too if they checked it out. For some reason soaps have a negative stigma surrounding them, when they can be just as good as any drama on TV.

No more stories from Oakdale. While this was not a fantastic finale, it definitely was a solid one.
  • I want to watch

I'm living in Australia and really want to watch this show. Is there any place where I can watch unedited version of this show? The one on youtube is edited too much (parts were cut out and it is sometimes confusing).

Thanks in advance.
  • bring it back

by far the best soap ever. needs to return with same cast. they had become lu

ike family to me. miss it terribly.