As The World Turns Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Parker's attitude is pathetic

Adam_Dicy

[1]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 89

I think that Parker's attitude towards his mother is awful, I mean calling her a slut is pretty low coming from him and what's the deal with Parker drinking beer at his uncle Brad's house and Liberty didn't stop him from drinking it, hello he's a teenager and also underage.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adam_Dicy

[2]Jul 23, 2008
    Adam_Dicy wrote:

I think that Parker's attitude towards his mother is awful, I mean calling her a slut is pretty low coming from him and what's the deal with Parker drinking beer at his uncle Brad's house and Liberty didn't stop him from drinking it, hello he's a teenager and also underage.

Even though Parker and Liberty make a cute couple, he still shouldn't talk to his mother like that.

roguele_beau

[3]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 31
    I totally agree! I am very tired of the way he treats his mother! Maybe he needs a wakeup call like Luke got with Lily.

Adam_Dicy

[4]Jul 23, 2008
    roguele_beau wrote:
    I totally agree! I am very tired of the way he treats his mother! Maybe he needs a wakeup call like Luke got with Lily.

I mean he shouldn't result in drinking alcohol, I mean Liberty should've stopped him from drinking it, after all he is a teenager. I for one heard the buzz that Liberty and Parker might have sex this week but I hope that it doesn't happen.

PintheDog

[5]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 29
    Adam_Dicy wrote:
    roguele_beau wrote:

I mean he shouldn't result in drinking alcohol, I mean Liberty should've stopped him from drinking it, after all he is a teenager. I for one heard the buzz that Liberty and Parker might have sex this week but I hope that it doesn't happen.

Sorry. It does.

And I understand why he'd call Carly a slut. Carly's made mistake after mistake after mistake, and they finally took their toll on him. So I can understand the lashing out like that.

roguele_beau

[6]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 31
    Regardless of her mistakes it is NOT ok for him to talk to his mother like that!! Seriously, at least she's not Emily

Adam_Dicy

[7]Jul 24, 2008
    PintheDog wrote:
    Adam_Dicy wrote:
    roguele_beau wrote:

Sorry. It does.

And I understand why he'd call Carly a slut. Carly's made mistake after mistake after mistake, and they finally took their toll on him. So I can understand the lashing out like that.

Yeah, they get naked and they make love for the first time and I can't wait til Carly, Jack, Janet, Brad and Katie find out what Parker and Liberty did.

BiRanger

[8]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 1
    I also understand Parker lashing out at Carly, after all she has done. A role model (of a mother) she is NOT! At the same time in general I agree you should not back talk your mother; again with Carlys actions I'm just not so sure. (I'd like to see Jack drop her, but that another story for another place.)