As The World Turns Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Please sign my pettion to save ATWT

sserena0278

[1]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 1

Hi everyone,

My newest adventure is trying to save the 54 year old soap As the World Turns. If you have a moment please sign my petition and have your friends sign also at the following site: http://www.ipettions.com/petition/savethelongestrunningsoapastheworldturns/ Thanks for your help. This pettion will be going to the rally on April 17,2010 as well as the fan club luncheon. If you can't come to the rally, this is your way to support the show.

Sue

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

roguele_beau

[2]Feb 23, 2010
    • level: 31
    Your link didn't work for me

bjjolli

[3]Apr 29, 2010

I can't believe there aren't more petitions for us fans to sign or even a Save The World Turns site. I have been a fan from the beginning and became a CBS fan.. If they pull the plug on "ATWT" I PULL ALL MY VEIWING of CBS even the other really good shows I like. Barb Joll

roguele_beau

[4]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 31
    Same here!

DebbyBMoore

[5]Aug 10, 2010

I am totally against cancelling this show. They cancelled Guiding Light and replaced it with one of the dumbist game shows on earth. What are they going to replace As The World Terms with??? Are they going to cancel The Young & The Resless as well as Bold & Beautiful before it is over with?? I have watched both of them since day one on tape for once I am finallay able to watch Soaps during the day and they are slow getting rid of them for stupid game shows, talk shows and Judge shows.

Rachaelma

[6]Sep 2, 2010
    • level: 5

I Agree I just started to watch this show and I love it. So Please keep it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the best soaps that i have seen in a long time

dollslikeus

[7]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 2

I am doing the same thing I am blogging every day on twitter off and on during the day trying to save as the world turns good luck to both of us I am dollslikeus on twitter to if you want to follow me there we need to kepp this wonderful show on the air how else are we going to knwo when Kim and Bob and Lisa die I love these people they feel like a part of my extended family after all of these years .

I also like Kattie Lilly and I even liked Reed Oliver what a show what character what a story line what love between the characters what realism .

lbshamokin

[8]Sep 9, 2010

do not take this show off! i seen this show for 28 years keep this on

lbshamokin

[9]Sep 9, 2010

we need this show!

Glornt

[10]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 12

Sorry, but it's time to pull the plug on this show -- it's gone severely downhill for the past few years; it didn't just jump the shark, it jumped a big ol' whale shark. I just hope it isn't replaced by a "reality" show. Time to say goodbye to the Snyders, the Hugheses, and assorted others. If only Hal Munson could show up in the final week, just in a flashback (not a recast)...

CarrieBell1

[11]Sep 11, 2010

jUST A QUICK NOTE THERE ARE PETITIONS AND RALLY'S ACROSS THE NATION BEING ON THE 17TH.

SAVE OUR SOAPS 2010 GROUP IS ON FACE BOOK WHO HAS BEEN GETTING AIR TIME ON RADIO AND LOCAL TV SPOTS.

THE BIGGER THE NUMBER THE BETTER THE CHANCES..ALL GROUPS SHOULD TRY TO FIND THE OTHERS TO PULL TOGETHER.

CarrieBell1

[12]Sep 11, 2010

[QUOTE="Rachaelma"]

I Agree I just started to watch this show and I love it. So Please keep it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the best soaps that i have seen in a long time

THERE ARE SO MANY GROUPS OUT THERE TRYING TO PUT RALLY'S TOGETHER FOR THE 17TH AND GET PETITIONS AND GET LETTERS AND EMAILS SENT..SaveOurSoaps2010 is a group on facebook who has been getting airtime on radio and some tv spots..Lets help do our part to try and get all these groups together in 1 place

CarrieBell1

[13]Sep 11, 2010

jUST A QUICK NOTE THERE ARE PETITIONS AND RALLY'S ACROSS THE NATION BEING ON THE 17TH.

SAVE OUR SOAPS 2010 GROUP IS ON FACE BOOK WHO HAS BEEN GETTING AIR TIME ON RADIO AND LOCAL TV SPOTS.

THE BIGGER THE NUMBER THE BETTER THE CHANCES..ALL GROUPS SHOULD TRY TO FIND THE OTHERS TO PULL TOGETHER.

CarrieBell1

[14]Sep 11, 2010

[QUOTE="sserena0278"]

CarrieBell1

[15]Sep 11, 2010

[QUOTE="bjjolli"]

I can't believe there aren't more petitions for us fans to sign or even a Save The World Turns site. I have been a fan from the beginning and became a CBS fan.. If they pull the plug on "ATWT" I PULL ALL MY VEIWING of CBS even the other really good shows I like. Barb Joll

nuke78

[16]Sep 20, 2010

Hello I would like to say that I hate ASTHE WORLD TURN is being taking off air. My god what in the world is going on. Alot of stay home moms and other fans are truely going to miss this show as well as we miss GUIDING LIGHT. I wish that yall would renew the contract and put this show back on air PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put ATWT BACK ON THE AIR I'M BEGGING YOU