As The World Turns Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

R. I. P. As The World Turns

ImpalaFan

[1]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 3

This totally sucks! I just started watching it this past June, and got hooked by accident. I hadn't watched a soap since the early 90's and had said I never would again. But, something about this one is unique and doesn't bore me like the others. I really like the characters and stories and was shocked when I heard it was cancelled after 54 years!?!? One would think CBS would cancel the heinous B&B instead (no offense to the fans) as I'm subjected to that one on my lunch break at work on a fairly regular basis and it's just stupid (IMHO, ofcourse)!

Well, we've got 2 more weeks. And then, R.I.P ATWT

Edited on 09/07/2010 6:37pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

roguele_beau

[2]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 31
    The worst part is that the ending SUCKED!!!

ImpalaFan

[3]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 3

roguele_beau wrote:
    The worst part is that the ending SUCKED!!!

Yeah,especially the fact that Luke Snyder is the only principle character NOT to get a happy ending. Homophobic writers perhaps? I can't figure it. Undecided

Edited on 09/25/2010 1:41pm

Rachaelma

[4]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 5

I am the same as you I have only Just started watching it and I am Hooked with all the characters and the copules. I wish they had at least one more season so that most of us can come around to the idea of it ending. My favourite copule on the show was Luke and Noah I watched all of their clips on youtube If they made one more season then I would have liked luke to end back together with noah and see him happy. I felt sorry for luke when reid past he blamed himself for bringing him to Oakdale, so that noah can get his sight back.

I hold on dearly for it's return but it won't be happening R.I.P As the world Turns look forward to seeing all of you in shows.........