As Told By Ginger Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2009)

Does anyone watch the ATBG holiday episodes on those holidays?

HilltopAuctions

[1]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 2

I watched Next Question yesterday, 2/2/09 for Groundhog Day. I watch the other holiday epsiodes on their holidays too, Even Steven Holiday Special on Christmas and Ten Chairs on Thanksgiving, Easter Ham on Easter, April's Fools on April Fools Day, I Spy a Witch on Halloween. Does anyone else watch the holiday episodes on those holidays? I know that Nickalodeon doesn't play them on the holidays, I sent them a letter and never heard back so I just bought the DVD and watch them that way.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZmaXcharmvill3

[2]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    HilltopAuctions wrote:

I watched Next Question yesterday, 2/2/09 for Groundhog Day. I watch the other holiday epsiodes on their holidays too, Even Steven Holiday Special on Christmas and Ten Chairs on Thanksgiving, Easter Ham on Easter, April's Fools on April Fools Day, I Spy a Witch on Halloween. Does anyone else watch the holiday episodes on those holidays? I know that Nickalodeon doesn't play them on the holidays, I sent them a letter and never heard back so I just bought the DVD and watch them that way.

if i had the episodes i might.

AnilThornberry

[3]May 20, 2009
    • level: 19
    It's def. what I do with my favorite shows. But for Ginger, no, I don't have Ginger episodes.

JuliPonce

[4]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    Whooho, here in argentina they show a cartoon block called Nick Hits on nickelodeon, where they show reruns from most of nick's old-school shows (most from klasky csupo) as ginger, wild thorngberrys, rugrats, etc... it's only showed on weekends and today they showed "An Even-Steven holiday Special" Nice one from nickelodeon