As Told By Ginger

Stuff'll Kill Ya

Aired Saturday 2:00 PM Nov 14, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Ginger becomes addicted to coffee becuase she can't deal with the stress of High School.

It was a relly good episode, but I think they over did it with the cruelness in the high school teachers and all the work they had. I know that the transaction from middle school to high school is not easy (I went through it) but is not that hard and dramatic either. Also the fact that she became so addicted to coffee, come on!! Anyway I love the fact that they made them move on and made those high school episodes I like that they aren't being as childish anymore, but it just seems that everything is turning on Ginger.
  • A very good episode!

This is the first episode of Ginger being in High School and I thought that it was awesome! I enjoyed just about every part of this episode and also loved Lois Foutley's (Ginger's mom) new figure. It was funny when Ginger walked into the room, thinking that the new Miss Zorski was the old Miss Zorski, and screaming I don't believe it. And then Miss Zorski said excuse you. Another part of this episode which I enjoyed was when Blake had 2 1/2 strands of chest hair and Carl tried to one up him and went into the forbidden fridge and thought he was going to die.