As Told By Ginger

The Wedding Frame

Aired Saturday 2:00 PM Unknown on Nickelodeon

• Ginger acts like she's the one getting married instead of Lois. Add in a drugged up cake, Ginger's dad, and a crossdressing man and you get this episode.

Things I liked about this episode: Noel's amazing martial arts,Lois being called Lola by Carl repeatedly, Monster coming back, the crossdressing man, Buzzy hitting on the crossdressing man, and Ginger finally deciding to take a "leap of faith" as Lois said.

Things I didn't like:
    I was disappointed about the episode's ending. While the end does imply that Ginger and Darren are together it kind of jumps from the Lois's wedding to that point. I would've prefered to see Ginger and Darren make up at the wedding.

Dispite this I thought it was a good episode. It was cute and really tied everything up(mostly). I haven't seen any of the episodes in season 3 so I probably couldn't appreciate this episode as much as everyone else who has. Anyways, this episode was good and I recommend it.
  • this ended atbg

this movie ended the best series that nick had. it clreared up everything missing in the series. like darren and ginger have a baby but i am not sure that they are married cuz darren did not have a ring. dotie and chet have a daughter and are married. i think hoodsie and macie are married cuz hoodsey have a ring and they sat together. carl is a reporter or something. and lois and dr. dave arstill married. i still wonder what happened to noel susman.