Atomic Betty Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

My made-up "Atomic Betty" episodes

Gamekirby

[1]Feb 27, 2011
    • level: 41

Here's my choices:

The Late Atomic Betty Part 2:
    Betty must stay as a new alter ego as Galactica a new guardianas Maximus decides to invade a Betty-less Earth.

The Langs of Evil:
    Dr. Cerebral uses his mind-control helmets to make Penelope, her father and her brother Chaz into his evil soldiers.

A Betty-tastic Voyage:
    Minimus creates a germ-like virus as it weakens Betty as DeGill and Sparky travels inside a tiny submarine inside Betty to save her.

Spark your Way Through:
    Sparky wants to join the basketball junior league as Betty, X-5 and the bangoons trained him as Maximus decided to interfere.

A Maxi-mental Problem:
    Maximus and Dr. Cerebral accidentally merged into one evil creature as they cause chaos through the planet of Cerebra.

Robotic Romance:
    X-5's girlfriend Flavia (From "Martian Makeover") is robo-napped by Bombshell as X-5 and the crew come to the rescue.

Assault and Lang-ttery:
    A mysterious "white" Blood monk attacks the Lang family as it chanted "Long Live, Betty and Noah" as it became a mystery.

Edited on 03/14/2011 12:02am
    Edited 6 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luiz4200

[2]Feb 27, 2011
    • level: 38
    Gamekirby wrote:

Here's my choices:

The Late Atomic Betty:
    Minimus hides a bomb in Betty's school as she teleports before the bomb explodes, as the town thinks that Betty had died.

The Langs of Evil:
    Dr. Celebral uses his mind-control badges to make Penelope, her father and her brother Chaz into evil soldiers.

Spark your Way Through:
    Sparky wanting to join the basketball junior league as Betty, X-5 and the bangoons trained him as Maximus decided to interfere.

A Maxi-mental Problem:
    Maximus and Dr. Celebral accidentally merged into one evil creature as they cause chaos through the planet of Cerebra.

Robotic Romance:
    X-5's girlfriend Flavia (From "Martian Makeover") is robo-napped by Switchmo as X-5 and the crew come to the rescue.

Assault and Lang-ttery:
    A mysterious "white" Blood monk attacks the Lang family as it chanted "Long Live, Betty and Noah" as it became a mystery.

The two first ideas are the best ones. Have you thought about an episode with CHazz learning about the Galactic Guardians and joining them?

Gamekirby

[3]Feb 28, 2011

luiz4200 wrote:
    Gamekirby wrote:

Here's my choices:

The Late Atomic Betty:
    Minimus hides a bomb in Betty's school as she teleports before the bomb explodes, as the town thinks that Betty had died.

The Langs of Evil:
    Dr. Celebral uses his mind-control badges to make Penelope, her father and her brother Chaz into evil soldiers.

Spark your Way Through:
    Sparky wants to join the basketball junior league as Betty, X-5 and the bangoons trained him as Maximus decided to interfere.

A Maxi-mental Problem:
    Maximus and Dr. Celebral accidentally merged into one evil creature as they cause chaos through the planet of Cerebra.

Robotic Romance:
    X-5's girlfriend Flavia (From "Martian Makeover") is robo-napped by Switchmo as X-5 and the crew come to the rescue.

Assault and Lang-ttery:

The two first ideas are the best ones. Have you thought about an episode with Chaz learning about the Galactic Guardians and joining them?

I think so, but it would ruin Betty's career.

Gamekirby

[4]Feb 28, 2011

The 1st Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 1) -Bombs and a Funeral-

One day at the Citadel, Maximus was having a nap as Minimus does a bit of Spring Cleaning in his closet as he finds a fully-stocked bomb as he sneaks away and travels to Earth on Maximus' ship as Minimus thought that he can destroy Atomic Betty on his own, meanwhile Betty was having lunch with Noah, Sparky and Ragenna when suddenly Betty saw a strange-looking kid as it was Minimus in disguise as he sneaks into the lockers. Chaz noticed Betty running to the lockers when suddenly the moment Betty opens her locker, the bomb activates with a time limit of 10 seconds as Betty quickly exits and heads towards the school's tool shed as Betty had no time to diffuse the bomb as she teleports to headquarters, abandoning her backpack as the bomb explodes, sending a loud boom across the school as the classes check. The schoolkids rushed to see the explosion as it came from the school's tool shed as the Principal see Betty's backpack burned as he declares Betty dead from an explosion as everyone mourns except Penelope as she gloats, knowing that her rival is out of her life forever as Ragenna and Chaz started crying for the lost of her friend. Betty arrives at headquarters as DeGill learns that Betty escaped before the explosion as she sees the news saying a student was killed by a terrorist bombing as the Principal tells the news of a mysterious figure hiding a bomb in Betty's locker as Sparky and X-5 found Betty in HQ as her parents entered a funeral where a tombstone shaped like Betty was in the cemetary. How will Betty continue her Earth life?

Omochao0

[5]Mar 2, 2011
    • level: 1

What about Noah...and me? Who said that?!

Edited on 03/03/2011 2:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

luiz4200

[6]Mar 3, 2011
    Gamekirby wrote:

luiz4200 wrote:
    Gamekirby wrote:

Here's my choices:

The Late Atomic Betty:

The Langs of Evil:

Spark your Way Through:

A Maxi-mental Problem:

Robotic Romance:

Assault and Lang-ttery:

The two first ideas are the best ones. Have you thought about an episode with Chaz learning about the Galactic Guardians and joining them?

I think so, but it would ruin Betty's career.

How so?

nyfan

[8]Mar 4, 2011
    • level: 20

Gamekirby wrote:

One day at the Citadel, Maximus was having a nap as Minimus does a bit of Spring Cleaning in his closet as he finds a fully-stocked bomb as he sneaks away and travels to Earth on Maximus' ship as Minimus thought that he can destroy Atomic Betty on his own, meanwhile Betty was having lunch with Noah, Sparky and Ragenna when suddenly Betty saw a strange-looking kid as it was Minimus in disguise as he sneaks into the lockers. Chaz noticed Betty running to the lockers when suddenly the moment Betty opens her locker, the bomb activates with a time limit of 10 seconds as Betty quickly exits and heads towards the school's tool shed as Betty had no time to diffuse the bomb as she teleports to headquarters, abandoning her backpack as the bomb explodes, sending a loud boom across the school as the classes check. The schoolkids rushed to see the explosion as it came from the school's tool shed as the Principal see Betty's backpack burned as he declares Betty dead from an explosion as everyone mourns except Penelope as she gloats, knowing that her rival is out of her life forever as Ragenna and Chaz started crying for the lost of her friend. Betty arrives at headquarters as DeGill learns that Betty escaped before the explosion as she sees the news saying a student was killed by a terrorist bombing as the Principal tells the news of a mysterious figure hiding a bomb in Betty's locker as Sparky and X-5 found Betty in HQ as her parents entered a funeral where a tombstone shaped like Betty was in the cemetary. How will Betty continue her Earth life?

Great idea. but I disagree about Penelope about gloating about Betty's death, that is kind of OC, she wouldn't gloat out loud. And even if she was gloating on the inside, she would quickly regret that, because she wants Betty around so she can beat her and humilate her. That is the nature of their rivalory.

I am glad that people are still energetic about this show.

I have an idea of my own, not a whole episode idea, but a fun sub plot, and I know it is kind of cliche and unoriginal, but it isfunny.

Though some mix ups, Noah receieves a love note which he thinks is from Betty, while Penelope receieves a love note which she thinks is from what ever guy at the moment she is chasing, Noah and Penelope meet in some dark area or at a costume party, and they make out not knowing who the other one is, but quickly discovering the truth and run away in shame. Than the sub plot of theepisode continues with the awckewedness. I think that would be hillarous. Obviously this is one of those episodes when Noah doesn't tag along on one of Betty's mission, for some reason he barely went on half of the missions in season three.

Edited on 03/04/2011 11:05am

Gamekirby

[9]Mar 4, 2011

nyfan wrote:

Gamekirby wrote:

Great idea. but I disagree about Penelope about gloating about Betty's death, that is kind of OC, she wouldn't gloat out loud. And even if she was gloating on the inside, she would quickly regret that, because she wants Betty around so she can beat her and humilate her. That is the nature of their rivalory.

I have an idea of my own, not a whole episode idea, but a fun sub plot, and I know it is kind of cliche and unoriginal, but it isfunny.

Though some mix ups, Noah receieves a love note which he thinks is from Betty, while Penelope receieves a love note which she thinks is from what ever guy at the moment she is chasing, Noah and Penelope meet in some dark area or at a costume party, and they make out not knowing who the other one is, but quickly discovering the truth and run away in shame. Than the sub plot of theepisode continues with the awckewedness. I think that would be hillarous. Obviously this is one of those episodes when Noah doesn't tag along on one of Betty's mission, for some reason he barely went on half of the missions in season three.

The boy that Penelope has a crush on, his name is Dylan.

nyfan

[10]Mar 4, 2011
    • level: 20

Gamekirby wrote:

nyfan wrote:

Gamekirby wrote:

The boy that Penelope has a crush on, his name is Dylan.

I thought she tired of him in "Bee Movie",she told Betty she could have him, my sentements exactly I never thought Dylan was that great of a catch, nice and good looking, buthe is so dull.The next boy Betty was into was Penelope's brother so obviously she wouldn't be interested, reguardless the idea of Penelope and Noah kissing is just hillarous.

It is a crual thing to do to poor Noah, but sometimes people have to make the ultimate sacrifice. LOL

Edited on 03/04/2011 3:22pm

Gamekirby

[11]Mar 4, 2011

The 2nd Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 1) -No More Earth Life-

After Betty learns that she can no longer be in Earth after the town learns of Betty's so called death, Betty learns that she can no longer be herself anymore until Sparky had an idea to homeschool Betty until X-5 volunteers to be Betty's homeschool teacher until meanwhile in the Citadel, Maximus wakes up from his catnap knowing that Minimus was cheering on the Earth news about Betty's death. Minimus learns that his plan on destroying Betty worked as Maximus was enraged from the fact that Minimus got rid of his nemesis Atomic Betty as he feels that Maximus cannot do any evil now that Betty is gone until meanwhile in Betty's house, Betty's parents and grandparents put a shrine on Betty's bed knowing that they lost their daughter as Chaz and Noah put flowers on the shrine. Meanwhile at Galactic headquarters, DeGill learns that the entire universe is mourning about the death of Atomic Betty as Betty pops in as everyone in headquarters was shocked that Betty is still alive until DeGill gets a report that crime has erupted throughout the universe as criminals from everywhere thought that Betty is dead as they create chaos in banks and museums. The Bangoons created a hologram projector with build-in special effects to make the wearer look more ghost-like as Betty remembers that Penelope didn't mourn but laughed at her from Betty's funeral as she plans a bit of revenge by haunting Penelope at her house along with Purrsy taking her room as Betty does the old back-from-the-dead-as-an-angel trick on them. Will Betty's plan worked for revenge on Penelope?

Edited on 03/15/2011 5:15pm
    Edited 2 total times.

luiz4200

[12]Mar 4, 2011
    Gamekirby wrote:
    The 2nd Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 1) -No More Earth Life-

After Betty learns that she can no longer be in Earth after the town learns of Betty's so called death, Betty learns that she can no longer be herself anymore until Sparky had an idea to homeschool Betty until X-5 volunteers to be Betty's homeschool teacher until meanwhile in the Citadel, Maximus wakes up knowing that Minimus was cheering on the Earth news about Betty's death. Minimus learns that his plan on destroying Betty worked as Maximus was enraged from the fact that Minimus got rid of his nemesis Atomic Betty as he feels that Maximus cannot do any evil now that Betty is gone until meanwhile in Betty's house, Betty's parents and grandparents put a shrine on Betty's bed knowing that they lost their daughter as Chaz and Noah put flowers on the shrine. Meanwhile at Galactic headquarters, DeGill learns that the entire universe is mourning about the death of Atomic Betty as Betty pops in as everyone in headquarters that Betty is still alive until DeGill gets a report that crime has erupted throughout the universe as criminals from everywhere thought that Betty is dead as they create chaos. The Bangoons created a hologram projector with build-in special effects to make the wearer more ghost-like as Betty remembers that Penelope didn't mourn her from Betty's funeral as she plans a bit of revenge by haunting Penelope along with Purrsy as Betty does the old back-from-the-dead-as-an-angel trick on them. Will Betty's plan worked for revenge on Penelope?

I would think Betty would be focused in making the criminals know she's alive.

Gamekirby

[13]Mar 5, 2011

The Final Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 1) -Betty the Not-so-Dead Ghost-

During the night, Penelope was ready to go to sleep when suddenly a ghostly wailing sound was heard around Penelope's bedroom as the moment she starts sleeping, a strange fog appear around her bedroom as Betty appears as a floating ghost until Penelope starts to get scared as she sees Betty as a ghost as she plans to haunt Penelope for all the suffering and gloating she did to Betty, even in death. Penelope gets so scared, she screams so loud, her father and Chaz wakes up as the fog and Betty disappears until Mr. Lang and Chaz pop up in Penelope's bedroom as she warns them that Betty is haunting her for all the bossy things Penelope has done to Betty as Betty returns to headquarters as she returns to her home as Purrsy takes over Betty's room for fun as Betty's pops up with her hologram projector in her ghost outfit as Purrsy screeches, knowing that his former owner is back. The moment Purrsy tries to pounce on Betty, he somehow goes through her as he runs away to Betty's mother as Betty turns off the hologram projector and returns to Galactic HQ for a good night sleep as Betty felt more better until the next morning as Betty wakes up in a good mood as Sparky shows a report that Penelope is being haunted by a ghost as the Bangoons borrowed Betty for a new suit to disguise herself along with a voice changer as X-5 gives her a jetpack, strength enhancers and heat-vision visors as she calls herself Galactica. TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on 03/15/2011 5:23pm

luiz4200

[14]Mar 5, 2011
    Gamekirby wrote:

The Final Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 1) -Betty the Not-so-Dead Ghost-

During the night, Penelope was ready to sleep when suddenly a ghostly wailing sound was heard around Penelope's bedroom as the moment she starts sleeping, a strange fog appear around her bedroom as Betty appears as a floating ghost until Penelope starts to get scared as she sees Betty as a ghost as she plans to haunt Penelope for all the suffering and gloating she did at Betty, even in death. Penelope gets so scared, she screams so loud, her father and Chaz wakes up as the fog and Betty disappears until Mr. Lang and Chaz pop up in Penelope's bedroom as she warns them that Betty is haunting her for all the bossy things Penelope has done to Betty as Betty returns to headquarters as she returns to her home as Purrsy takes over Betty's room for fun. Betty's pops up with her hologram projector and in her ghost outfit as Purrsy shrieks, knowing that his former owner is back as the moment he tries to pounce on Betty, Purrsy somehow goes through her as he runs away to Betty's mother as Betty turns off the hologram projector and returns to Galactic HQ for a good night sleep as Betty felt more better. The next morning happens as Betty wakes up in a good mood as Sparky shows a report that Penelope is being haunted by a ghost as the Bangoons borrowed Betty to create a new suit to disguise herself along with a voice changer as X-5 gives her a jetpack, strength enhancers and heat-vision visors as she calls herself Galactica. TO BE CONTINUED

Why not letting the people not from Earth know she's alive?

Gamekirby

[15]Mar 6, 2011

The 1st Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 2) -The Rise of Galactica-

After Betty saves her school but secretly escapes to galactic HQ, a bomb explodes as the townspeoples think that Betty had died, the news goes around the universe as it mourns for the loss of Betty as later on, Betty tries her new suit with a persona by calling herself Galactica: guardian of good as Sparky and X-5 fly in her spaceship with black arm bands with "Betty" written on them. At a gold reserved, the blood monks rob the place with Maximus as the galactica starcruiser lands as both Sparky and X-5 exit, Betty exits as Galactica until Maximus doesn't know that it is Betty in disguise as she uses her shoulder missiles to blast the blood monks as Betty flies to Minimus and punches him as she says in a different voice "Murderer, you killed Betty" as Minimus starts crying like a baby on why he killed Betty. Maximus tries to destroy Galactica with a giant claw as the moment a claw grabs her, Betty's strength from her suit makes her 20 times stronger as she manages to throw Maximus on to his ship as he declares Galactica his new arch-nemesis as Betty feels that her own identity is starting to be forgotten. After Maximus retreats, Atomic Roger, Spindly Tam Kanushu and Betty's grandmother Bea arrives to check the problem as all three of them wear black arm bands as well as the Atomic Betty fanclub until they all meet the newest galactic guardian, Galactica as they feel scared that Galactica might be a bit too powerful to be with any one else. Will Betty revealed her identity as Galactica?

Edited on 03/15/2011 5:33pm

luiz4200

[16]Mar 7, 2011
    Gamekirby wrote:

The 1st Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 2) -The Rise of Galactica-

After Betty saves her school but secretly escapes to galactic HQ, a bomb explodes as the townspeoples think that Betty had died, the news goes around the universe as it mourns for the loss of Betty as later on, Betty tries her new suit with a persona by calling herself Galactica: guardian of good as Sparky and X-5 fly in her spaceship with black armbands with "Betty" written on them. At a gold reserved, the blood monks rob the place with Maximus as the spaceship lands as both Sparky and X-5 exit, Betty exits as Galactica until Maximus doesn't know that it is Betty in disguise as she uses her shoulder missiles to blast the blood monks as Betty flies to Minimus and punches him as she says in a different voice "Murderer, you killed Betty". Minimus starts crying like a baby on why he killed Betty as Maximus tries to destroy Galactica with a giant claw as the moment a claw grabs her, Betty's strength from her suit makes her 20 times stronger as she manages to throw Maximus on to his ship as he declares Galactica his new nemesis as Betty feels that her own identity is starting to be forgotten. After Maximus retreats, Atomic Roger, Spindly Tam Kanushu and Betty's grandmother Bea arrives to check the problem as both of them wear black armbands as well as the Atomic Betty fanclub as they all meet the newest galactic guardian, Galactica as they feel scared that Galactica might be a bit too powerful to be with any one else. Will Betty revealed her identity as Galactica?

I hope she does.

Gamekirby

[17]Mar 8, 2011

The 2nd Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 2) -Guilt of a Guardian-

Betty learns that her reputation as Atomic Betty is starting to be forgotten by everyone in the universe as the only ones who knew about Betty's identity we're Admiral DeGill, Sparky and X-5 as Spindly discovered a similar aura coming from Galactica as Bea can sense Betty's heart near her as Galactica flies out of HQ as Betty felt that her friends and family can sense her presense even in her super armor. As Maximus was punishing Minimus for destroying Betty without his approval, Maximus puts the Earth Channel as the town of Moose Jaw Heights puts a carnival in memory of Betty as Maximus had an idea: To kidnap and destroy all those who love Betty, her family as he prepares his blood monks and robots to invade Betty's hometown as meanwhile in Galactic HQ, Noah appears as he sees Betty's bracelet. Noah thinks that the guardians are replacing Betty with a new guardian as Betty pops up as Galactica until both of them gasps as she said "Who are you, young man?" as Noah meets her when all the sudden, an alert beeps as Maximus' forces appear from space as Betty must fight Maximus as Noah hugs Galactica, not knowing that it is Betty as she flies out of HQ. The people started to have fun as Penelope carried an anti-ghost pendant when suddenly Maximus' ship arrives to attack the carnival as the citizens run away as the robots started to attack the carnival until Betty arrives as Galactica with Sparky and X-5 helping until Maximus manages to pull Betty's helmet off revealing herself as Galactica. Betty has been revealed, will she beat Maximus?

Edited on 03/15/2011 5:40pm

luiz4200

[18]Mar 8, 2011
    Gamekirby wrote:

The 2nd Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 2) -Guilt of a Guardian-

Betty learns that her reputation as Atomic Betty is starting to be forgotten by everyone in the universe as the only ones who knew about Betty's identity we're DeGill, Sparky and X-5 as Spindly discovered a similar aura coming from Galactica as Bea can sense Betty's heart near her as Galactica flies out as Betty felt they her friends can sense her presense even in her super armor. As Maximus was punishing Minimus for destroying Betty as he puts the Earth Channel as the Moose Jaw Heights puts a carnival in memory of Betty as Maximus had an idea: To kidnap and destroy all those who love Betty, her family as he prepares his blood monks and robots to invade Betty's hometown as meanwhile in Galactic HQ, Noah appears as he sees Betty's bracelet. Noah thinks that the guardians are replacing Betty with a new guardian as Betty pops up as Galactica until both gasps as she said "Who are you, young man?" as Noah meets her when all the sudden, an alert beeps as Maximus' forces appear from space as Betty must fight Maximus as Noah hugs Galactica, not knowing that it is Betty as she flies out of HQ. The people started to have fun as Penelope carried an anti-ghost pendant when suddenly Maximus' ship arrives to attack the carnival as the citizens run away as the robots started to attack until Betty arrives as Galactica with Sparky and X-5 helping until Maximus pulls Betty's helmet off revealing herself as Galactica. Betty has been revealed, will she beat Maximus?

Yeah! Betty is revealed!

Gamekirby

[19]Mar 14, 2011

The Final Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 2) -Betty, Alive and Well-

Maximus was confused cause he never saw Betty in her Earth form as he thought it was really Galactica as her grandmother Bea, Spindly Tam Kanushu and Atomic Roger discover that Betty IS Galactica as Maximus overhears them as he summons the blood monks and his robots to attack Betty and the others as her suit makes her punch the enemies back to Maximus' ship as Maximus and Minimus retreat. Betty felt like she cause a hoax for her so called death as Betty thought that she can get a new start as Galactica as Bea explains that you can be a new hero as a universal camera shows Betty unmasked as Galactica as the universe was proud to see her alive as removes her suit as Betty was wearing her normal clothes as she, Bea and the others try to think of a plan to make her alive. X-5 arrives with an idea to make it look like Betty is returning from the dead by with a so-called "holy" entrance as Betty's starcruisher camouflages itself like a cloud as the Bangoons create holograms of a set of angel wings and a halo on Betty, along with a white light coming to her as it was a bit cloudy as the townspeople check on a light heading towards Betty's tombstone. Betty's parents and her schoolmates noticed a bright, angelic light appears as Betty floats down with angel wings and a halo above as the people we're shocked to see Betty as an angel as the wings and halo vanish as the cloud disappears as everyone sees that Betty is alive until Penelope starts getting scared that Betty is a zombie as she runs off until everyone thinks of Betty as a true angel. THE END

Edited on 03/15/2011 5:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

luiz4200

[20]Mar 14, 2011
    Gamekirby wrote:

The Final Plot: (The Late Atomic Betty Part 2) -Betty, Alive and Well-

Maximus was confused cause he never saw Betty in her Earth form as he thought it was really Galactica as her grandmother Bea and Atomic Roger discover that Betty IS Galactica as Maximus overhears them as he summons blood monks and robots to attack Betty as her suit makes her punch the enemies back to Maximus' ship as Maximus and Minimus retreat. Betty felt like she cause a hoax for her so called death as Betty thought that she can get a new start as Galactica as Bea explains that you can be a new hero as a universal camera shows Betty being unmasked as Galactica as the universe was proud to see her alive as removes her suit as Betty was wearing her normal clothes as she tries to think of a plan to make her alive. X-5 arrives with an idea to make it look like Betty is returning from the dead by with a so-called "holy" entrance as Betty's starcruisher camofluages itself like a cloud as the Bangoons create holograms of a set of angel wings and a halo on Betty, along with a white light coming to her as it was a bot cloudy as the townspeople check on a light heading towards Betty's tombstone. Betty's parents and her schoolmates noticed a bright, angelic light appears as Betty floats down with angel wings and a halo above as the people we're shocked to see Betty as an angel as the wings and halo vanish as the cloud disappears as everyone sees that Betty is alive until Penelope starts getting scared that Betty is a zombie as she runs off until everyone thinks of Betty as a true angel. THE END

You added a bit of humor by making Penelope think Betty was a zombie. Good work.