Atomic Betty

Like Father, Like Scum / Planet Stinxx

Aired Sunday 7:00 AM Apr 24, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Who would've thought that Maximus' dad would be a petty thief? And be voiced by Cree Summer's dad.

After watching this episode, all I can say is this: I'm glad Maximus didn't turn out like his dad to being a petty thief. Now I'm not going to do the Mylorderous episode cause I mainly forgot some of it, but I will do "Like Father Like Scum" review:

Maximus busts his father out of prison while Betty's on a scouting mission to the mall (since Betty's mom is the substitute teacher). Now I noticed after Maximus sees his father, Maximus Sr. (as I like to call him) treats Maximus like anything, but a son. Especially after he himself failed to take a jewel from a museum. Maximus does, however, try to please him to get his father's respect, including planning on stealing the Golden Yolk. However, thanks to Atomic Betty, Maximus' plans are foiled once again, and his dad's taken to prison, waiting for his escape once more (which will be a long time). Plus Betty ties with Penelope on the most badges once again. Overall, I rate this episode an 8 out of 10. And good development for Maximus too.