Atomic Betty

No Business Like Snow Business / Infantor Rules!

Aired Sunday 7:00 AM Mar 27, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• No business like this business

No Business Like Snow Business

An interesting episode. Quite good, but not fabulous, rarely any episodes are. But aside from that point,

Subplot? Stellar, I loved the way that Penelope thought Betty was some hunky guy, very wrong but very funny. It's the kind of wrong that makes you fall off your chair laughing though. Also it's nice to see Betty doing some sports on earth, you would think she would do more considering the fact that being a guardian keeps her in shape and teaches her martial arts.
    Main plot was very creative, I liked seeing Spindly Tam back again, he seems to have become quite a regular on the show. A very odd character but well thought up with a strange personality- extreme fighter but running some monks society thing. Iciclea is one of the best characters on the show; she is my favorite villain, ever! An extreme character and very good with her villainous plots. I loved how the subplot twisted with the main plot to have Betty use hockey to save the day and I also liked something new and different for once.
    Very nice episode, the hockey didn't quite appeal to me, but it still gets an 8 out of 10.

Infantor Rules!

One of the more…how do I put this? Eccentric villains? Or just plain nutso, you could go for that too. But a good character? Oh yeah! I've been waiting for him to come back for ages, thank goodness he is back. And in a perfectly stellar episode to top it all off, it's not just some run of the mill junk. This was thought out and done very well. My new favorite half part episode. I'm not quite sure what it replaces though.

Once again, starts off with Sparky and X-5 and generally these episodes tend to at least be funny if not good. I loved the whole video game aspect, the game was way cool and it was all done very creatively. Ha ha, Infantor got trapped inside his own game, serves him right. Anyway, nice game, kind of like your run of the mill easy beat in ten minutes but better than the usual. Up to scratch at the least, good job.

As for the subplot? Wow, bowling was weird but a nice change subplot, a bit below par because nothing happened that truly made it stick in my mind. I had to look it up to remember. A bad sign? Yes but not always do you need to remember the subplot if the main plot was good.

Great job, 9/ ten.