Attack of the Show! Forums

G4 (ended 2013)

Attack of the Show

tommyd84

[1]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 8
    Why is X-Play's board a lot more popular than this one?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Killaman345

[2]Apr 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    probably cuz on X-play there are things to argue about

Tynick58

[3]Apr 3, 2006
    • level: 7
    Haven't you herd the song??

"On the X-Play Boards"

"I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You!"

People talk about how much they love X-play and How Much They Hate It, That Morgans not a gamer, That they hate Anime.Etc, Etc

AOTS Never insults A wide Group Of people. and when they do, they uselly apolgize.

In my on Opion i think they are both good.

Mas_War_Ex

[4]May 14, 2006
    • level: 2

I'm guessing that "ATTACK OF THE SHOW," & "X-PLAY" may have different Writers & Producers.

AOTS covers a bit of everything in the field of Entertainment (Movies, Video Games, Comic Books, Toys, Internet Sites, E.t.c). XP on the other hand, deals primarily with just Video Game-Related PreViews & ReViews.

Both shows have the Hosts read out Witty, Cynical & Sarcastic Commentary (primarily for the sake of being Funny). Often times though, it will boil down to whether the people watching AOTS or XP, like or dislike the various Personalities who host the Shows. Sometimes, when some fans do not like certain Show Hosts, they tend to not like what they have to say, or how they say it.

Ultimately, I go based on what Topics AOTS covers in a particular episode. Thus, I tend find some of their Episodes more interesting than their other ones.

As for XP, I almost never base any of my Video Game Buying/Playing Decisions, on the outcome of their highly "Colorful" Reviews. The show has changed so much, that I primarily view it for Gaming Entertainment, more than I view it for any Serious Gaming Information.

FF810

[5]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    X-play is G4s most watched show... AOTS isnt

DOMOJITA

[6]May 17, 2008
    • level: 18
    x-play is the best its a show that is still for gamers like us aots isnt iny more becouse kevin is a sell out...i hate kevin so damn mutch

privetdan00014

[7]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    Tynick58 wrote:

"On the X-Play Boards"

"I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You I Love You, I Hate You!"

People talk about how much they love X-play and How Much They Hate It, That Morgans not a gamer, That they hate Anime.Etc, Etc

AOTS Never insults A wide Group Of people. and when they do, they uselly apolgize.

Did you just say the hosts of A.O.T.S. apologize... They do... Except if it's for Baltimore, they hate Baltimore so much. I don't know why. Hmm...

Water78

[8]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 47
    privetdan00014 wrote:
    Tynick58 wrote:

"On the X-Play Boards"

Did you just say the hosts of A.O.T.S. apologize... They do... Except if it's for Baltimore, they hate Baltimore so much. I don't know why. Hmm...

Baltimore, the city? or something else?