Attack of the Show! Forums

G4 (ended 2013)

Olivia and Layla Feud??

Guerilla03

[1]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 2

Has any one noticed that olivia doesnt really get along with layla. Ive noticed this a while back when olivia laughs right after layla would do the feed and mimick her english accent has anyone else noticed??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scoobydiesel

[2]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    I'v heard that Olivia kind of keeps to her self, but has been spending more time with people(like kevin and co) trying to fit in more, as a feud i dunno, i hope not they should all be friends or at least know its work and try and not do or say anything stupid ya know?

Resist_or_Serve

[3]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 16
    I dont like either of them so as far as them having a fued I say bring it on. I dont mean to make anyone mad by trying to make fun of them or anything but I just dont like the new AOTS with them in it. The show is still pretty good but I just cant find love in my heart for them after Brendon and Sarah left.

Resist_or_Serve

[4]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    I just wanted to add that if they were to fight it would probably be the most talented thing either of them have done on the show since they started. That being said I will say Olivia has started to come into her own and stopped relying on Kevin so much although she still is not a gamer,geek,or hacker (O' the good ol' days of J!NX) and very likely never will be so she should be fired but with the move to E! she will fit perfectly so that will never happen as for Layla, she may be a talented individual but why do they need her there? The answer is they don't.

DOMOJITA

[5]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 18
    olivia and layla fighting naked in jello how hott is that

privetdan00014

[6]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    You know, you should forget about this... Layla's back, and happy (maybe)! And I don't find proof that Olivia hates her. By the way, Olivia and Layla... fighting in Jello? I don't think Layla is the type of person who fights. And Resist_or_Serve... it's Kevin-Pereira.com, not .net. (or kevinpereira.com, I forgot!)

Kametsou

[7]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 31
    I've never noticed a rivalry between the two.

augcast

[8]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    Guerilla03 wrote:

Has any one noticed that olivia doesnt really get along with layla. Ive noticed this a while back when olivia laughs right after layla would do the feed and mimick her english accent has anyone else noticed??

Yup, i'd noticed that for quite some time as well - it was almost as if none of the others got along with Layla... Even on her farewell episode nobody really cheered her goodbye.