Attack of the Show! Forums

G4 (ended 2013)

Your opinions on Kevin

simpsonzfreak13

[1]May 12, 2006
    • level: 17
    Kevin has been on the longest on AOTS and I don't know why. Kevin comes across as arrogant, rude, pushy, and somewhat self-centered IMO. I understand that AOTS is mainly his show but he makes it all about him. So I don't know why you guys think but you can post back. I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mortichai

[2]May 13, 2006
    • level: 6

You really think Kevin is arrogant? It's just a facade to create some silly humor. He says it all in jest and he makes fun of himself often. He's no Adam Sessler, but he's funny. Kevin tries too hard sometimes, but at least his humor is funny and not racist or demeaning, y'know?

I'm curious to know what makes you think KP is arrogant and rude. Please explain in further detail, thanks. :-)

simpsonzfreak13

[3]May 13, 2006

When he interviews people, sometimes he has this air of superiority. He makes horrible jokes which are sometimes badly timed and totally not funny. I don't hate him, he just comes across in a rude manner. I guess I just like Srah and Brendan better He also isnt any Adam Sessler, who also makes fun of himself in hilarious ways.

Edited on 05/13/2006 6:52pm

FullMetalLuffy

[4]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 12
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

When he interviews people, sometimes he has this air of superiority. He makes horrible jokes which are sometimes badly timed and totally not funny. I don't hate him, he just comes across in a rude manner. I guess I just like Srah and Brendan better He also isnt any Adam Sessler, who also makes fun of himself in hilarious ways.

About Kevin, come on what hey the man isn't perfect. He can't make you squirt milk out of your nose EVERY TIME. His superiority is more or less just him wanting to be the center of attention.

Adam Sessler although funny I don't see how pretending you have half a brain cell qualifies as SO MUCH funnier then what kevin does.

bchoppie

[5]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 13
    Kevin is ok but i wish they would put other people in his spot once in a while. I know he is the main guy but every day seeing him is kinda  annoying, while every one else is just does there part.

simpsonzfreak13

[6]Jul 26, 2006
    FullMetalLuffy wrote:
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

When he interviews people, sometimes he has this air of superiority. He makes horrible jokes which are sometimes badly timed and totally not funny. I don't hate him, he just comes across in a rude manner. I guess I just like Sarah and Brendan better He also isnt any Adam Sessler, who also makes fun of himself in hilarious ways.

About Kevin, come on what hey the man isn't perfect. He can't make you squirt milk out of your nose EVERY TIME. His superiority is more or less just him wanting to be the center of attention. Adam Sessler although funny I don't see how pretending you have half a brain cell qualifies as SO MUCH funnier then what kevin does.

I think Kevin just comes across in a bad way, IMO. I guess just watching a few episodes my impression of him wasn't that high. I know I shouldn't judge based off of first impressions but his character hasn't changed much at all. Plus, I think maybe some of the other co-hosts should get more air-time to show off what they can do. I don't think Kevin is horrible just a little annoying.

FullMetalLuffy

[7]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:
    FullMetalLuffy wrote:
    simpsonzfreak13 wrote:

When he interviews people, sometimes he has this air of superiority. He makes horrible jokes which are sometimes badly timed and totally not funny. I don't hate him, he just comes across in a rude manner. I guess I just like Sarah and Brendan better He also isnt any Adam Sessler, who also makes fun of himself in hilarious ways.

About Kevin, come on what hey the man isn't perfect. He can't make you squirt milk out of your nose EVERY TIME. His superiority is more or less just him wanting to be the center of attention. Adam Sessler although funny I don't see how pretending you have half a brain cell qualifies as SO MUCH funnier then what kevin does.

I think Kevin just comes across in a bad way, IMO. I guess just watching a few episodes my impression of him wasn't that high. I know I shouldn't judge based off of first impressions but his character hasn't changed much at all. Plus, I think maybe some of the other co-hosts should get more air-time to show off what they can do. I don't think Kevin is horrible just a little annoying.

true

melrose53

[8]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    Kevin is good....but at times he can be a Pain in the Ass....when he thinks he is god's Gift to woman....he thinks he knows everthing...but yet...he can be funny and very smart at times....

AquaTeen33

[9]Nov 6, 2006
    I don't find Kevin a pain in the butt, he is a bit arrogant and some points, but overall he is a really good host.

Stratton20

[10]Nov 21, 2006
    I used to hate Kevin but hes awesome, and funny i love the show and he is an awesome host though i do wonder what happened to Sarah lane

prankster_33

[11]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 2
    They got the right man for the job.

scoobydiesel

[12]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    I think he is great, makes me laugh and he knows what he is doing, This past wednesday's loop when talking about TV show downloads and stuff i really agreed with him and offten do.
    Plus he isnt rude or nothing like that, He seems nice if you ever get the slight chance to see him off screen(or even on his online shows)

great guy in my book, just likes to have fun

Resist_or_Serve

[13]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 16
    I love Kevin Pereira as I am editor for him it is just the other people around him I cant stand. I dont like the new hosts or anything about the new show and I really wish it could go back to the way it use to be.

Resist_or_Serve

[14]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 16
    I love KP as I have so many common interests and love everything he does. I love so many things about him and i dont find him a bit arrogant or anything of the sort. I think he is a cut above the rest atleast when your talking about his current co-hosts. I must admit I do miss Brendon and Sarah Moran though.
    Edited on 03/02/2007 5:42pm

Putty121

[15]Apr 29, 2007
    I think the dude is hilarious. Adam's funny too those two guys are funny as ****. Good shows, good shows.

raienbrasa

[16]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 13
    Kevin's absolutely hilarious. The rudeness is usually just being a little bastard for laughter's sake; my friends and I do the same thing all the time, so I can usually tell when someone's being fake rude to get laughs. And he does it, and it works wonderfully.

Adam Sessler's just annoying and trying way too hard.

Lily_King

[17]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 6

he's so funny!

(hot too!)

him and Olivia should date

loserbrett

[18]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 5
    I love Kevin. That man is freaking awesome and, as a loyal member of The Kevinant, I worship the great and mighty Kevin Pereira. ALL HAIL KEVIN!

DOMOJITA

[19]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 18
    i hate the man for some reason i just dont like him

CW99

[20]May 22, 2008
    • level: 2
    I can't see how you can confuse Ignorant and rude with Kevin Pereira. Olivia is an **** but Kevin is funny as hell I can't think of a time when he was a complete douche really. If it wasn't for Kevin I don't think I would watch AOTS that much only once in a while to see Layla talk or the comic girl (damn I forgot her Name) who should be the co-host.