A.U.S.A.

NBC (ended 2003)

A.U.S.A. Fan Reviews (7)

6.3
  • I'm not a huge game show fan, but this show was hilarious! I am extremely shocked to see that it has gotten such a low rating. Did the people who rated it so lowly actually watch it?

I'm not a huge game show fan, but this show was hilarious! I am extremely shocked to see that it has gotten such a low rating. Did the people who rated it so lowly actually watch it? I like Paul Reubens quite a bit. Sure he layed it on a bit thick as Troy Stevens, but he was parodying game show hosts. I don't remember a whole lot of it, but I do remember one hilarious bit--the million dollar question. One question was worth one million dollars. The only caveat was that the amount would begin going down as soon as Troy began reading the question. Something would always interrupt Troy and he wouldn't be able to get the question out. By the time he did, it was worth condiderably less than the promised million dollars.

Did people not get that this was a comedy? Maybe they just didn't appreciate this type of camp. Whatever the reason people didn't like it, they were wrong.