Austin & Ally

Bloggers & Butterflies

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2012 on Disney Channel

• Worst episode of the show so far

Austin tries to find the annoying blogger that is following him around and stop them from posting embarrassing of Austin online. I thought this was. I laughed at Austin eating ice cream on a blog's video, Nelson wishing for a mustache, Dez frying football, hammer, Trish's purse, the recycle bin moving, Dez catching the catfish, the flashback of Ally, Trish, and Tilly younger, Dez saying what kindergarten means in German, Dez frying the whole restaurant,Nelson having a mostuache, and that's all I can think of. The biggest problem I had was Tilly (the blonde blogger girl). She was really getting on my nerves. Overall, a mediocre episode of Austin and Ally.. 5/10
  • It's the 5th episode and the show already gets an episode that is the worst of the series

Austin tries to find the annoying blogger that is following him around and stop them from postingembarrassing of Austin online. I thought that this was a mediocre episode of "Austin and Ally". Just by seeing the promo, I knew I wasn't going to enjoy this episode a whole lot and I was right. As shown in the title of my review, it's the 5th episode of this show and it already has an episode that is most certainly the worst of the series which disappoints me. Not only was this episode not very funny but that blond hate girl was EXTREMELY annoying and I was getting a headache. Please, if you have a headache and don't want to make your head hurt even more then please avoid this episode... it's not worth hurting your head. This episode isn't extremely terrible but it's just NOT very good. Also, the only time I did laugh in this episode was the beginning of the episode with Austin eating ice cream from his pants and being caught on the internet, Dez frying things such as Trish' purse etc., Dez saying that kindergarten means "kids being made out of meatload" and then Trish telling Dez "Your head is meatloaf", and when Dez was using a fishing pole to catch the giant fish suit (that apparently has the blond hater girl inside the suit). So yeah, I only laughed four times and that's it but they were good laughs so that's why my score isn't lower than it is. I also loved the part with Austin singing the butterfly song for Ally. Like I said, that blond hater girl ruined the episode for me and she was really getting on my nerves plus this episode didn't have a lot of humor. Overall, a mediocre episode of "Austin and Ally"... hopefully they don't make annoying episodes like this again. 5/10
  • Finally first review i have been waiting for this moment a long time.

OK i thought this was great episode of Austin and Ally. This episode is about Austin trying to find a annoying blogger that is following him around and stop her from posting embarrising videos of him. I thought this was great episode of Austin and Ally. I had a lot of laughed but the blogger girl (who was That Audrey chick from So Random) Was annoying, now I have to admit i think your kind of pretty but you play a lot of annoying characters on So Random and Austin and Ally. Now the funny parts was at the beginning when Austin was eating an ice cream sundae off his pants. ( At first i thought he was doing something else and that made it extra funny.) Dez frying everything and Dez saying taht kindergarten stood for meatloaf made out of kids in German. I did like the butterfly song at the end and it was pretty good. Overall 8.5/10.