Austin & Ally

Deejays & Demos

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2012 on Disney Channel

• Eh, this was a good enough episode.

I thought this was a good enough episode of Austin and Ally. It was definetly not the best episode but it'll pass. Ok Austin does his first radio interview and he decides to give Ally credit. But Ally is told to do an interview live in person. I thought this was a good episode of Austin and Ally. Now the bad things was that at the beginning when Dez said that Ally was invisable and some other stuff was just mean in my opinion. And Trish was getting a little old. Now the part when Austin was doing the interview with Trish (pretending to be Ally.) Was absolutly hilarious. The part when dez was saying aw.. at something else was hilarous at first but it got old and predicable and the stuff with Trish getting really specific card was really funny, but I also had some other problems with the plot being a little lacking and the ending with Ally not getting the credit but overall a good episode. 7/10.
  • Austin wants to give Ally the credit that she deserves on his first radio interview BUT how do things turn out?

Austin books his first radio interview and decides it's the perfect time to give Ally the credit she deserves. However, during the interview, Austin's plan backfires and the DJ invites both Austin and Ally to come back and perform live on the radio. The gang must scramble to find a way around Ally's stage fright. But when Dez breaks their brilliant idea, they must try and work things out. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Austin and Ally". A lot of parts in this episode really made me laugh and the storyline was very well done. I don't have much to say about this one other than the fact that I loved it and it's well done. The radio interview scene with Austin and Trish (who is pretending to be Ally) was hilarious. Dez, as always, was hilarious in this episode and everything else is just done well. My only nit-pick about this episode, though, was that Ally didn't get the credit that she deserved in the end. Well, she did but it actually went to Trish (who pretended to be Ally). Overall, a perfect episode of "Austin and Ally". 10/10