Austin & Ally Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Fanfiction?

Green-Eyes1115

[1]Dec 5, 2011
    • level: 1

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make get some fanfiction? I'm a really impatiant person and would like to know how or where I find Austin and Ally fanfiction.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Dec 8, 2011
    • level: 18
    Sorry, no idea

hpfan4eva

[3]Dec 12, 2011
    • level: 1

On fanfiction, there isn't a category, (I was also looking for fanfics), but there are a few on fanfiction under misc. It would probably be faster to search austin and ally in the search bar, I got a few results, there aren't many yet, but I'm sure they might even make a category once more people watch, the same thing happened with other shows I watched, House of Anubis and Good Luck Charlie didn't have many before but now GLC has over 100, and Anubis has over 1,000.

http://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?type=story&plus_keywords=austin+and+ally&match=any&minus_keywords=&sort=0&genreid=0&subgenreid=0&characterid=0&subcharacterid=0&words=0&ready=1&categoryid=0

this link has the stories I found, you might be able to find more if you browse.

pashotshot

[4]Aug 19, 2013
    • level: 15
    Green-Eyes1115 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make get some fanfiction? I'm a really impatiant person and would like to know how or where I find Austin and Ally fanfiction.

fanfiction.net would be your best route.