Austin & Ally

Kangaroos & Chaos

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2011 on Disney Channel

• An okay episode

Trish's new job at the pet store interferes with Austin & Ally's songwriting. And a false pretense lures people to the music store where they believe they are going to get a picture with a kangaroo but instead get to her Austin play the new song he and Ally wrote. I thought this episode was okay. It was super boring in most of the parts and the characters were acting out of character. Those were my huge problems for this episode. My biggest laugh were any parts with that kangaroo especially when it had the camera with it. I laughed at a few parts in this episode as well. Overall, an okay episode of A&A. 6/10
  • This was Decent

I'm not big on a lot of Disney Shows, but this was decent. What i liked- Maddog being Facepuncher's daughter, everyone mistaking Austin for the dog food commercial guy, Dez getting attacked by the kangaroo, Facepuncher chasing Dez, everyone laughing at Ally's dad getting attacked by the kangaroo, amongst other things. I'm definitely going to try to watch more of this show, if they can continue producing episodes like this. B+/A- or so is going to be my final score
  • Good show Disney Channel Very Good show.

Good Show Disney Channel very good show. OK this episode was so funny. i laughed,and laughed and laughed. This show looks promising. The funniest person in this episode was Dez AN he is hilarious. I did like Trish she was funny. I cracked up when the window broke and Ally said the window, and Trish's jacket fell into caramel the jacket and Dez says the door then Austin says what's wrong with the door and Dez says oh nothing i thought we were naming stuff in the room OVerall10/10.

• Superb just like the pilot episode

Trish's new job at the pet store interferes with Austin & Ally's songwriting. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Austin and Ally". So far, the two episodes that aired get a 9 out of 10 from me. I know that it's barely the second episode but I can already tell that I am going to enjoy this show a lot and it will be a good replacement for me when my favorite show "Wizards of Waverly Place" ends on January 6th, 2012. After it leaves, I will only have this show, "Good Luck Charlie", and "Fish Hooks" to be my excellent shows. "Jessie" is considered a decent show in my book so I'll say "Jessie" as well. My score in this episode was a little low because I thought some parts were a little boring and some of the lines are stuff we've heard thousands of times from the past Disney Channel shows. Dez definitely brought in the most laughs in this episode. The kangaroo attacking Dez and Trish watching him getting beat up by the kangaroo on screen was very funny. The kangaroo was also very cute. It was also hilarious when Dez attracted the llama instead of attracting back the kangaroo. The song towards the end of the episode was enjoyable. It was also good that the gang gave that muscle guy's little daughter the jacket that turned pink (which she ended up loving). Overall, a superb episode of "Austin and Ally" that is worth watching. 9/10