Austin & Ally

Kangaroos & Chaos

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Superb just like the pilot episode

Trish's new job at the pet store interferes with Austin & Ally's songwriting. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Austin and Ally". So far, the two episodes that aired get a 9 out of 10 from me. I know that it's barely the second episode but I can already tell that I am going to enjoy this show a lot and it will be a good replacement for me when my favorite show "Wizards of Waverly Place" ends on January 6th, 2012. After it leaves, I will only have this show, "Good Luck Charlie", and "Fish Hooks" to be my excellent shows. "Jessie" is considered a decent show in my book so I'll say "Jessie" as well. My score in this episode was a little low because I thought some parts were a little boring and some of the lines are stuff we've heard thousands of times from the past Disney Channel shows. Dez definitely brought in the most laughs in this episode. The kangaroo attacking Dez and Trish watching him getting beat up by the kangaroo on screen was very funny. The kangaroo was also very cute. It was also hilarious when Dez attracted the llama instead of attracting back the kangaroo. The song towards the end of the episode was enjoyable. It was also good that the gang gave that muscle guy's little daughter the jacket that turned pink (which she ended up loving). Overall, a superb episode of "Austin and Ally" that is worth watching. 9/10