Austin & Ally

Managers & Meatballs

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2012 on Disney Channel

• another perfect episode

An excellent episode. Eh, nothing much to say here but it was pretty enjoyable and the plot was very decent. The humor in this episode was average. Demonica (Lisa Archt), the manager, that want to replace Trish as Austin's manager, was funny in some scenes. Although the parts where she try to put on stuffs to do and then some people will do what she said was a little repetivite. I did laughed a few parts such the frown face on the pancakes, the man trying to sound like Trish, after Demonica try to be Austin's manager, Trish get mad (and yelled in one scene), "Are you gonna eat that (then eats it)" and the ending. Overall, an excellent episode. 10/10
  • The Best Episode of "Austin and Ally" That I Have Ever Seen SO FAR

I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Austin and Ally". It was the first perfect episode of "Austin and Ally" and I really enjoyed it. The humor, however, wasn't that good and it was lacking but that can be easily ignored since the storyline was handled very well and I feel like the storyline is just as important as the humor sometimes. I get very tired of hearing the whole "It's not like he/she is gonna tell/do something something" thing and then it actually happens type of humor.... I don't even consider that humor, I consider it lame and we all know that it's super predictable. Although, there weren't a lot of parts that made me laugh but if I were to say which parts that made me laugh.... it would have to be the hot-shot manager bringing Austin a gourmet dinner and music from the violinists near the beginning of the episode, Austin putting a frowny-face on his pancakes, that person sounding exactly like Trish and then Dez saying how it sounds nothing like her, everyone giving their group hug and then they stopped hugging when "that person who sounds like Trish" hugs them, and the very ending of the episode with the statue guy and his kids quitting and leaving (that part is probably the most drop dead hilarious scene in this entire episode). I'm also glad that Austin, Ally, Dez, and Trish got payback at the hot-shot manager near the end of the episode as well. Overall, not that much humor but the storyline was overall perfect and handled very well....so yeah, this episode deserves a PERFECT score. 10/10