Austin & Ally

Sunday 8:00 PM on Disney Channel Premiered Dec 02, 2011 In Season

radrobd

Austin & Ally Fan Reviews (242)

7.8
  • 7.9?!!! Really people?

I know this show is for 8 yr olds, but come on! This show is so cheesy and cliched! The jokes are so repetitive that even an 8 yr old would facepalm.

Plus, they went balls to the wall with autotune. If you're going to lip synch, at least attempt to match your lips to the words.
  • I know I never watched the show, but at least I know it's good.

Humorously, everytime I see or hear the name Ross Lynch, I always ask myself: "Is Ross Lynch really the son of Jane Lynch?".
  • jEALOUS? Are you mental? lol

Before I write my review on this shitty excuse for television, for all the whiny little ***s calling everyone jealous haters" Shut the fuck up. You think that defending a show makes you look mature and respectable? Then you're pathetic. If I don't have anything nice to say, I say it anyways. Get over it.
  • dont have anything nice to say dont say or type it at all

Morganatar if you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't say anything and Laura sounds amazing. Raini is not fat and Trish is mean to Dez because that's what the script tells her to do. Austin and Ally is AMAZING.
  • jealous people are bullies!!!

Everybody sitting here commenting all of these rude, inconsiderate, false comments are just jealous because you probably aren't as Hot/Cute, Talented, Cool, Fun, Awesome, sweet, funny, or smart as all of the Austin & Ally Actors and Actresses on the show. So what I'm trying/saying is STOP WITH ALL OF THESE JEALOUS & RUDE COMMENTS!!!
  • loves

First off it is very rude some of these comments!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways Trish you are not fat u r beautiful and funny and smart!!!!! Ally ur an awesome actor u have an amazing personality and ur not annoying :-) Dez ur not weird ur a very funny and interisting person I love ur silliness on the show and Austin ur an amazing singer i love ur song timless I have listened to it a million times and I absolutely positively love it and ally ur an amazing singer also <3 <3 <3 <3 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I LOVE YOU GUYS
  • Austin and ally

I think they are all great and they should not get bullied for what they do because they do they'd every day and every night so they are hreat singers and dancers and whatever alse they do so don't bully them
  • stop hating haters

Don't give people crap about there show, there just saying what the scrip say's, so go check your self before you wreck your self.
  • Horrible show

This show is the worst. First of all ally can not sing and is the worst at acting and she is so annoying. And Trish is a FAT pig. She needs to lose some pounds and she is a bully herself anyways to dez
  • Stop you haters bullying

I am so confused. Why would people say bad thing about the Austin & Ally cast. What did they ever do to you. They work hard day and night to give you the best shows they can. They deserve to be respected. Now all of you people out there is getting lectured by a 10 year old. The Austin & Ally cast deserve so much more then some of you haters give them.

• be nice

People just needs to chile out and stop hateing people
  • gr8 and alwsome

its a gr8 show dont worry bout all the mean haters cuz inside u know u do good so always do what u do and dont let no hater ruin ur day u all rock #teamaustinandally
  • good taste

I hate that people dont like yalls show im a fourth grader with 58 precent arvrege 62 precent is genius i have good taste. and im 9
  • Great show.

This is acctually one of my favorite shows on Disney Channel.
  • Its a great show

Austin and Ally is a really good show ever since it came out i have watched and liked every single episode. I love the singing and the story of each episode. Dez is really funny and austin is to. Ally and Trish are both really talented singers just like Austin. Great and Funny show
  • don't bully

I was just watching Austin Ali anN I sawTrish getting bullied and I know how she feels because because I was bullied before I'm just want to please stop bully
  • This whole show is hypocritical

Trish bullies dez but she doesn't like it when someone bullies her? Oh wow.... I don't even feel bad for Trish she's a complete bitch anyway
  • why bully

why do people have to post such rude things about each other? not just talking about this particular show, but all of them. the fact is that everyone has been bullied one time or another. how did that make you feel? why would you want to make someone feel that bad about themselves? everyone is beautiful in their own way. think about how what you are saying will affect this particular person before you post something mean about them. remember how bad you felt when you were bullied.
  • Stop being mean

People saying bad comments u guys are just haters and all u guys is hate they are really funny, nice, great and awesome so just stop bullying bullying is not cool because I get bully some times and it's not cool at all so STOP PLZ.

So JUST STOP THE MEAN COMMENT'S
  • Best show on Disney!

This show is amazing and I can obviously tell that the people writing bad reviews are old sad pathetic losers who want old shows that will never come back to come back. Stop crying about it get up watch something that is in your age group if you don't like it then dont watch it.
  • STOP BEING MEAN

I love Austin and Ally Ross is cute , funny,cool,and is pretty,smart,silly,funny,and talented. I am only 11 years old and i can say me and my little sister love this show.

• STOP BULLYING

On episode 19 season 3 Beauties & Bullies Trish had got bullied and called ugly well guess what that happens in the real world it happens to me and I have done it to somebody and I feel super bad about it. Bottom line is bullying has got to stop.

So quit with the negative comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good Job

Great job Ross Lynch,Laura Marano and the group you guess do great every time
  • you guys rock.....

hi guys im joel and i have 2 kids and i just want to said thankfully for the greatest advices in your show about bullies in special. to raini Rodriguez. ........30 years ago i was bullying and. dont want my kids to experience this horrible you ross,laura,callum and raini..... god bless you.....
  • Stop being mean?!

I love this show! And if you don't like it then that's your own choice. They all have feelings and we should respect that! I think if you don't like it, OK. But don't try to be rude and hateful! I love Austin and Ally! Keep it up! ;)

• Insults (Accept or Decline)

You see here insults are like a bad coin you can't avoid getting them, but you can choose to accept so if you don't like what somebody says to you then just don't accept it. I love the show and wish I could meet you all in person.
  • Worst show on Disney now (edit: correction worst show in the history of humanity Tv is officially dead)

Just to start 5bitteris, I am only 14 but I hate this show. It's plot is this:

A very antisocial spineless girl lets some self-involved bitch ass kid use her songs that she wrote yet is never credited for, while said self-involved bitch's mentally challenged friends say pointless jokes that no one gets or videotapes said self-involved bitch doing stupid dance moves and lipsyncing to the most generic, pointless preppy teen love songs. While all this is going on, said spineless girl's lazy friend gets a new job everyday as she never even does any work yet people keep hiring her.

Point is, Austin and Ally is a pointless show, I hate it more than anything, and especially now that I know Ross Lynch has created the single worst song in human history (called Rock and Roll, it isnt rock and roll, though).

The music they play on the show is all generic pop garbage, Ross Lynch's soundtrack "Austin and Ally" has all the terrible songs from the show. I don't know how anyone, regardless if you have an IQ of of 70 or not, could enjoy this shit music or this shit show.

In fact, the lyrics to one of this songs goes like this: "Didn't go nowhere, never left uh

You really thought that I was

Gone (gone gone gone)

I heard you talking like I lost my swagger

Said I was over you were

Wrong (wrong wrong wrong)". Then play that against a repetitive power chord rhythm, and call it a song. That isn't music.

If people want real shows, watch Full House, Seinfeld, and Friends, if you want real music, listen to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and the Rolling Stones. That's all.

And mrmatthewhui saying that Austin is humble, are you kidding me? All he does is talk about how awesome he is and whenever there is an opportunity for him to do something, he jumps on it even if it means throwing his friends out the window like trash.

• How great the show is

I just got finishing watching Austin and Ally and they are really good actors
  • 2nd worst show on disney (I didn't do it is #1)

when I saw this show had a 7.8, I went out of my way to make an account just to give it a negative review. it's not funny, the plots are cliche, boring, and predictable, and they're about to make a super serious episode about cyber-bullying, Like ANYONE would take this show seriously. Trish can be rude, Dez can be weird, and the 2 people the show's NAMED AFTER are forgettable. May this lower the score.
  • My brain, it HURTS!!!

The fact that this show has a solid 8.0 rating while a cartoon like My Gym Partner's a Monkey has a mediocre 6.4 rating tells me how many idiots this place has.

And I'm not talking idiots in general, I mean those fans of this show (all 3 of them) that joined forces & decided to make over 50 troll/sockpuppet accounts just to thumb their own reviews up while also making positive (and completely bullshitted) reviews for said sockpuppet accounts & thumbing them up as well, & thumbing down any negative reviews (which are the only ones that are true). Because seriously, no one with sanity & an IQ over over 70 could possibly like this show (I recall one positive review around here had around 66 thumbs up, further telling me that those thumbs up ARE from sockpuppet accounts). And no one is fucking ret@rded enough to believe that this show is decent or has positive things about it.

Disney Channel finally cancelled Shake it Up (another tumor in the network), they're just missing this one, ANT Farm, So Random, Jessie, & any other live action show on there.

Seriously, I never thought Disney Channel could have gone so bad. I thought Shake it Up, So Random, Farm, & Jonas were bad (they still are), but this show somehow manages to break the barrier on bad. People around this page or anywhere can't seriously expect me to believe that they think shows like iCarly, True Jackson VP, & Victorious are the worst ever & worse than this. iCarly & True Jackson aren't THAT bad, honestly, & Victorious IS crap, but those shows are a hundred times better than this garbage & anything Disney Channel has shitted out. This show is horrible, & I mean HORRIBLE! It gives the word "horrible" a bad name!

Just one episode of this trash made me die inside! Every agonizing minute of watching this show slowly hurt my brain cells & they are still badly damaged to this day! They will take a LONG time to recover from this awful experience. It was only a handful, read it carefully, HANDFUL, of minutes that I sat through this trash, & I really wanted to rip my eyes out of their sockets to make it stop, & then have a doctor cut my head open to both prevent my brain from exploding out of swelling, & checking if I had become mentally disordered after watching it. I do NOT recommend anyone watching this horrible excuse for a show. You know what is funnier than this? Do you REALLY want to know what crap is hilarious compared to this? You Don't Mess with the Zohan, & Grown Ups are pure comical genius compared to this show (and those were some piece of shit abominations to comedy & cinema); yes, it's really that bad.

None of the actors in this show can act to save their lives, the song lyrics are poorly written crap that even a beginner in music can do better, the songs in general are awful with crap lip-syncing, auto-tune abusing & mainstream crap singing in general, unlikable & unrealistic characters that take annoying to a new level, dreadful dialogue, & jokes as funny as Disaster Movie. The show also suffers from not having any plot, story, or even a point. Hell, & just like the rest of Disney Channel's recent crap, it doesn't offer any lessons or morals to kids.

The sets, oh man, are just cheap-looking. All of the set pieces in here look like low-budget stock crap that was recycled from the set pieces in Hanna Montana. Seriously, all of the sets in here look like they just borrowed them from some Disney Channel warehouse that were used previously in other sitcoms, & then just threw them in here. At least Hanna Montana's sets looked a bit more authentic than in here (for what it's worth [and please take note that I do NOT like Hanna Montana]). Its clear that the producers of this show weren't trying in the least, & were too cheap to get better set productions.

The characters are mind-numbingly awful, & the worst thing in this show. Austin is some sort of rockstar who was discovered on the internet (Justin Bieber much?), but is so obnoxious & stupid that you wonder if he is mentally challenged. He is like some teen or pre-teen, but acts like some 1st or 2nd grader. And just a quick FYI, I have no idea how he was 'discovered' because he has no talent. Ally, an annoying, no real personality girl who looks bored, forced to act, always irritated, & ready to shoot herself at any moment. And what I mean by no real personality is that she switches her personality many times in just one episode. At first she can be a complete idiot, then she is sweet, caring, & friendly, & then she can be an evil & VERY anti-social. Another thing with her, she tends to ruin any jokes that come around (not to say that the jokes are any good to begin with).

As for Trish, oh man, she is unlikable, annoying, irritating, & stupid from the moment she enters the show! Her personality consists of being a complete an udder moron, lazy & a good-for-nothing, always looking like she drank a bottle of monster mixed with candy corn, & obnoxious in every level. She is also a horrible role-model for kids, because she teaches them that every time you get a new job, you get fired from it in the very next hour or day because you're too lazy & are worthless at it, & then seek another one to do the same thing (and she somehow enjoys it). She is also Austin's manager, & a terrible one at that. From the start of the show, she walks in & is always stating how she already has around 10 jobs in which she will get fired from in the next few hours. And how is that even possible? Why would anyone hire a girl who doesn't do shit all day & has been fired countless time from other jobs? And, how can she have so many jobs anyways? It's not like there are over 100 jobs that are always hiring.

I really need to say anything? This character is such an incompetent idiot, that he makes special-ed kids look smart. I am sorry, I know that is horribly mean/rude, but I kid you not when I say that. I have seen special kids act far more intelligent than he does. Dez does nothing but jump into a scene, act like the biggest idiot in the world, & then just run off to do more idiotic crap, sometimes with Austin. He is supposed to be the director of Austin's music videos, but seeing how much of an idiot he is, it explains why they're such shit.

The costumes are another thing; no character in this show is dressed realistically, because no normal, sane teen dresses like them. Each character, especially Austin, dresses like they're going to be on some Polo or Gap ad. Any teen or child that thinks the way these teens are dressed is the style or cool, seriously doesn't know what cool is. You can reach for any mixture of clothes from a 70s store, put them on, & you'd look ten times better than these morons do.

Another thing that really unnerves me about this show is how the laugh track is always being played every 5-10 seconds! A character says one thing, laugh track goes off. Another character says another thing, the laugh track goes off again. Another one says something more & the laugh track goes off again! The laugh track will play over 20 Neptune-forsaken times in less than a minute or two. That poor laugh-track, I'm betting, doesn't even breathe of how much it is played on less than 2 minutes. The jokes in this show are NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Watch some REAL comedy, like The Big Bang Theory.

The show isn't even about Austin & Ally, for the most part, it's mostly involving Ally & Trish, while Austin is just off with his other mentally-challenged moron best friend to do random, pointless shit.

And to the moron fans, NO ONE is jealous of anyone on this show or Disney Channel because no one who has an IQ of over 60 would want to be like Austin of the others (that's how bad they are). If I'm going to be jealous of someone, I'm going to be jealous of someone who had TALENT; like John Lennon, Rihanna, Kylie Minogue, Zapp & Rodger, Earth Wind & Fire, The Isley Brothers, Adam Levine, Cher, Robbie Williams, Kaskade, Michael Jackson, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugs, Beyonce, Lenny Williams, Jodie Benson, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Lady gaga, Katy Perry, Whitney Houston, Johnny Depp, T-Pain, & even Usher.

You can eat the worst shows on any other channel that isn't Disney Channel, & still crap out better shit than Austin & Alley. Being in a room filled with horse shit is better than watching this; no joke.

Also disneyprincesslover12345, at least give me credit for taking 95% of what I had already said about this show & pasted it into your own review.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9