Austin & Ally

Sunday 8:00 PM on Disney Channel Premiered Dec 02, 2011 In Season

radrobd

Austin & Ally Fan Reviews (231)

7.9
  • gr8 and alwsome

its a gr8 show dont worry bout all the mean haters cuz inside u know u do good so always do what u do and dont let no hater ruin ur day u all rock #teamaustinandally
  • good taste

I hate that people dont like yalls show im a fourth grader with 58 precent arvrege 62 precent is genius i have good taste. and im 9
  • Great show.

This is acctually one of my favorite shows on Disney Channel.
  • Its a great show

Austin and Ally is a really good show ever since it came out i have watched and liked every single episode. I love the singing and the story of each episode. Dez is really funny and austin is to. Ally and Trish are both really talented singers just like Austin. Great and Funny show
  • don't bully

I was just watching Austin Ali anN I sawTrish getting bullied and I know how she feels because because I was bullied before I'm just want to please stop bully
  • This whole show is hypocritical

Trish bullies dez but she doesn't like it when someone bullies her? Oh wow.... I don't even feel bad for Trish she's a complete bitch anyway
  • why bully

why do people have to post such rude things about each other? not just talking about this particular show, but all of them. the fact is that everyone has been bullied one time or another. how did that make you feel? why would you want to make someone feel that bad about themselves? everyone is beautiful in their own way. think about how what you are saying will affect this particular person before you post something mean about them. remember how bad you felt when you were bullied.
  • Stop being mean

People saying bad comments u guys are just haters and all u guys is hate they are really funny, nice, great and awesome so just stop bullying bullying is not cool because I get bully some times and it's not cool at all so STOP PLZ.

So JUST STOP THE MEAN COMMENT'S
  • Best show on Disney!

This show is amazing and I can obviously tell that the people writing bad reviews are old sad pathetic losers who want old shows that will never come back to come back. Stop crying about it get up watch something that is in your age group if you don't like it then dont watch it.
  • STOP BEING MEAN

I love Austin and Ally Ross is cute , funny,cool,and is pretty,smart,silly,funny,and talented. I am only 11 years old and i can say me and my little sister love this show.

• STOP BULLYING

On episode 19 season 3 Beauties & Bullies Trish had got bullied and called ugly well guess what that happens in the real world it happens to me and I have done it to somebody and I feel super bad about it. Bottom line is bullying has got to stop.

So quit with the negative comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good Job

Great job Ross Lynch,Laura Marano and the group you guess do great every time
  • you guys rock.....

hi guys im joel and i have 2 kids and i just want to said thankfully for the greatest advices in your show about bullies in special. to raini Rodriguez. ........30 years ago i was bullying and. dont want my kids to experience this horrible you ross,laura,callum and raini..... god bless you.....
  • Stop being mean?!

I love this show! And if you don't like it then that's your own choice. They all have feelings and we should respect that! I think if you don't like it, OK. But don't try to be rude and hateful! I love Austin and Ally! Keep it up! ;)

• Insults (Accept or Decline)

You see here insults are like a bad coin you can't avoid getting them, but you can choose to accept so if you don't like what somebody says to you then just don't accept it. I love the show and wish I could meet you all in person.
  • Worst show on Disney now (edit: correction worst show in the history of humanity Tv is officially dead)

Just to start 5bitteris, I am only 14 but I hate this show. It's plot is this:

A very antisocial spineless girl lets some self-involved bitch ass kid use her songs that she wrote yet is never credited for, while said self-involved bitch's mentally challenged friends say pointless jokes that no one gets or videotapes said self-involved bitch doing stupid dance moves and lipsyncing to the most generic, pointless preppy teen love songs. While all this is going on, said spineless girl's lazy friend gets a new job everyday as she never even does any work yet people keep hiring her.

Point is, Austin and Ally is a pointless show, I hate it more than anything, and especially now that I know Ross Lynch has created the single worst song in human history (called Rock and Roll, it isnt rock and roll, though).

The music they play on the show is all generic pop garbage, Ross Lynch's soundtrack "Austin and Ally" has all the terrible songs from the show. I don't know how anyone, regardless if you have an IQ of of 70 or not, could enjoy this shit music or this shit show.

In fact, the lyrics to one of this songs goes like this: "Didn't go nowhere, never left uh

You really thought that I was

Gone (gone gone gone)

I heard you talking like I lost my swagger

Said I was over you were

Wrong (wrong wrong wrong)". Then play that against a repetitive power chord rhythm, and call it a song. That isn't music.

If people want real shows, watch Full House, Seinfeld, and Friends, if you want real music, listen to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and the Rolling Stones. That's all.

And mrmatthewhui saying that Austin is humble, are you kidding me? All he does is talk about how awesome he is and whenever there is an opportunity for him to do something, he jumps on it even if it means throwing his friends out the window like trash.

• How great the show is

I just got finishing watching Austin and Ally and they are really good actors
  • 2nd worst show on disney (I didn't do it is #1)

when I saw this show had a 7.8, I went out of my way to make an account just to give it a negative review. it's not funny, the plots are cliche, boring, and predictable, and they're about to make a super serious episode about cyber-bullying, Like ANYONE would take this show seriously. Trish can be rude, Dez can be weird, and the 2 people the show's NAMED AFTER are forgettable. May this lower the score.
  • My brain, it HURTS!!!

The fact that this show has a solid 8.0 rating while a cartoon like My Gym Partner's a Monkey has a mediocre 6.4 rating tells me how many idiots this place has.

And I'm not talking idiots in general, I mean those fans of this show (all 3 of them) that joined forces & decided to make over 50 troll/sockpuppet accounts just to thumb their own reviews up while also making positive (and completely bullshitted) reviews for said sockpuppet accounts & thumbing them up as well, & thumbing down any negative reviews (which are the only ones that are true). Because seriously, no one with sanity & an IQ over over 70 could possibly like this show (I recall one positive review around here had around 66 thumbs up, further telling me that those thumbs up ARE from sockpuppet accounts). And no one is fucking ret@rded enough to believe that this show is decent or has positive things about it.

Disney Channel finally cancelled Shake it Up (another tumor in the network), they're just missing this one, ANT Farm, So Random, Jessie, & any other live action show on there.

Seriously, I never thought Disney Channel could have gone so bad. I thought Shake it Up, So Random, Farm, & Jonas were bad (they still are), but this show somehow manages to break the barrier on bad. People around this page or anywhere can't seriously expect me to believe that they think shows like iCarly, True Jackson VP, & Victorious are the worst ever & worse than this. iCarly & True Jackson aren't THAT bad, honestly, & Victorious IS crap, but those shows are a hundred times better than this garbage & anything Disney Channel has shitted out. This show is horrible, & I mean HORRIBLE! It gives the word "horrible" a bad name!

Just one episode of this trash made me die inside! Every agonizing minute of watching this show slowly hurt my brain cells & they are still badly damaged to this day! They will take a LONG time to recover from this awful experience. It was only a handful, read it carefully, HANDFUL, of minutes that I sat through this trash, & I really wanted to rip my eyes out of their sockets to make it stop, & then have a doctor cut my head open to both prevent my brain from exploding out of swelling, & checking if I had become mentally disordered after watching it. I do NOT recommend anyone watching this horrible excuse for a show. You know what is funnier than this? Do you REALLY want to know what crap is hilarious compared to this? You Don't Mess with the Zohan, & Grown Ups are pure comical genius compared to this show (and those were some piece of shit abominations to comedy & cinema); yes, it's really that bad.

None of the actors in this show can act to save their lives, the song lyrics are poorly written crap that even a beginner in music can do better, the songs in general are awful with crap lip-syncing, auto-tune abusing & mainstream crap singing in general, unlikable & unrealistic characters that take annoying to a new level, dreadful dialogue, & jokes as funny as Disaster Movie. The show also suffers from not having any plot, story, or even a point. Hell, & just like the rest of Disney Channel's recent crap, it doesn't offer any lessons or morals to kids.

The sets, oh man, are just cheap-looking. All of the set pieces in here look like low-budget stock crap that was recycled from the set pieces in Hanna Montana. Seriously, all of the sets in here look like they just borrowed them from some Disney Channel warehouse that were used previously in other sitcoms, & then just threw them in here. At least Hanna Montana's sets looked a bit more authentic than in here (for what it's worth [and please take note that I do NOT like Hanna Montana]). Its clear that the producers of this show weren't trying in the least, & were too cheap to get better set productions.

The characters are mind-numbingly awful, & the worst thing in this show. Austin is some sort of rockstar who was discovered on the internet (Justin Bieber much?), but is so obnoxious & stupid that you wonder if he is mentally challenged. He is like some teen or pre-teen, but acts like some 1st or 2nd grader. And just a quick FYI, I have no idea how he was 'discovered' because he has no talent. Ally, an annoying, no real personality girl who looks bored, forced to act, always irritated, & ready to shoot herself at any moment. And what I mean by no real personality is that she switches her personality many times in just one episode. At first she can be a complete idiot, then she is sweet, caring, & friendly, & then she can be an evil & VERY anti-social. Another thing with her, she tends to ruin any jokes that come around (not to say that the jokes are any good to begin with).

As for Trish, oh man, she is unlikable, annoying, irritating, & stupid from the moment she enters the show! Her personality consists of being a complete an udder moron, lazy & a good-for-nothing, always looking like she drank a bottle of monster mixed with candy corn, & obnoxious in every level. She is also a horrible role-model for kids, because she teaches them that every time you get a new job, you get fired from it in the very next hour or day because you're too lazy & are worthless at it, & then seek another one to do the same thing (and she somehow enjoys it). She is also Austin's manager, & a terrible one at that. From the start of the show, she walks in & is always stating how she already has around 10 jobs in which she will get fired from in the next few hours. And how is that even possible? Why would anyone hire a girl who doesn't do shit all day & has been fired countless time from other jobs? And, how can she have so many jobs anyways? It's not like there are over 100 jobs that are always hiring.

I really need to say anything? This character is such an incompetent idiot, that he makes special-ed kids look smart. I am sorry, I know that is horribly mean/rude, but I kid you not when I say that. I have seen special kids act far more intelligent than he does. Dez does nothing but jump into a scene, act like the biggest idiot in the world, & then just run off to do more idiotic crap, sometimes with Austin. He is supposed to be the director of Austin's music videos, but seeing how much of an idiot he is, it explains why they're such shit.

The costumes are another thing; no character in this show is dressed realistically, because no normal, sane teen dresses like them. Each character, especially Austin, dresses like they're going to be on some Polo or Gap ad. Any teen or child that thinks the way these teens are dressed is the style or cool, seriously doesn't know what cool is. You can reach for any mixture of clothes from a 70s store, put them on, & you'd look ten times better than these morons do.

Another thing that really unnerves me about this show is how the laugh track is always being played every 5-10 seconds! A character says one thing, laugh track goes off. Another character says another thing, the laugh track goes off again. Another one says something more & the laugh track goes off again! The laugh track will play over 20 Neptune-forsaken times in less than a minute or two. That poor laugh-track, I'm betting, doesn't even breathe of how much it is played on less than 2 minutes. The jokes in this show are NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Watch some REAL comedy, like The Big Bang Theory.

The show isn't even about Austin & Ally, for the most part, it's mostly involving Ally & Trish, while Austin is just off with his other mentally-challenged moron best friend to do random, pointless shit.

And to the moron fans, NO ONE is jealous of anyone on this show or Disney Channel because no one who has an IQ of over 60 would want to be like Austin of the others (that's how bad they are). If I'm going to be jealous of someone, I'm going to be jealous of someone who had TALENT; like John Lennon, Rihanna, Kylie Minogue, Zapp & Rodger, Earth Wind & Fire, The Isley Brothers, Adam Levine, Cher, Robbie Williams, Kaskade, Michael Jackson, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugs, Beyonce, Lenny Williams, Jodie Benson, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Lady gaga, Katy Perry, Whitney Houston, Johnny Depp, T-Pain, & even Usher.

You can eat the worst shows on any other channel that isn't Disney Channel, & still crap out better shit than Austin & Alley. Being in a room filled with horse shit is better than watching this; no joke.

Also disneyprincesslover12345, at least give me credit for taking 95% of what I had already said about this show & pasted it into your own review.
  • I don't like it.

I know that's a generic summary, but it's true. This show's not that good. I actually like ANT Farm better. This show is kinda boring. And a lot of the humor is gross. Like the one where they pretend Austin has a drooling problem, I didn't enjoy that. Plus, how could Kira not know her own breath smells bad? Shouldn't you be able to smell your own breath? And then they make Dez dumb beyond belief. He's almost as dumb as Walt the Pig from Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (that's a crappy movie that loosely rips off Charlotte's Web. You can watch it on YouTube).
  • Disney please bring you're amazingness back somehow.

The humor is dry, the characters are so rude and self-involved. It's not that easy to become famous and uh It's so over-rated.
  • One of Disney's Best!

It does have it's flaws, but it's about as good as TV gets anymore. Also, yes, it does have a plot similar to other shows. That doesn't make it a rip off. There would be a lot more rip offs in this world if it were.

There have been times in my life that this show was just about the only thing that could cheer me up, with its puns and the contradictions and the title characters who are my OTP.

If you've judged it based off commercials-watch the actual episodes. Disney tends to put the worst jokes from their shows in their commercials.
  • Unbelievably Terrible

How could anyone watch this? It's nothing more than a cheap Hannah Montana rip off. The characters are so horribly underdeveloped and annoying that it's painful to watch, the acting is bad, the laugh track plays even though the jokes aren't funny or are incredibly stupid. Disney is really going downhill this shitty abomination of a TV show is getting worse and worse after every episode it's like Disney believes that they can make a show about 3 stereotypical best friends and a pop star who becomes famous out of freakin' nowhere and we'll fall in love with it. Trish is the only tolerable character in my opinion even though she has no depth whatsoever, Ally is the typical goody two shoes who can't sing and is always the butt of jokes, Dez is so unbelievably stupid and annoying that I wish I could reach through the television and stomp his stupid ass into the ground not to mention that he acts like a fucking girl 99.9% of the time. Then there's Austin the idiotic pretty boy pop star with nothing more than basic talent. It's just... Ughh I can't stand it! As soon as it comes on I change the channel or go straight to the DVR. The plot is total garbage Austin and Ally break up and get back together like 40 fucking million times just to create "drama" that's totally clich, overused, and cheesy that you want to smash your head with a brick. I hope that this show gets cancelled I have no idea how it lasted this long but if I was in charge I would cancel this show right now, get better actors and make something that dosen't make you want to rip your eyes out.
  • To AshleighJones

If you think the show is so stupid then don't watch it. It is also very ignorant that you say you would kill them the first chance you get. Especially just because you don't like the characters they play on a television show and have never gotten to know them personally. But then again what should I expect from a girl who doesn't even know how to spell half of the trash she writes. I'm 11 as well and the fact that you can say that all of the people who watch this show are dumb is another example of your ignorance. Laura Marano is an amazing actress and musician. She stars in the new disney channel movie Bad Hair Day and a new feature film OUTSIDE of disney channel called A Sort of Homecoming. She is also nominated for a teen choice award. Ross lynch is also nominated for a teen choice award. And let's not forget the two new movies he recently starred in, Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach Movie 2.

Austin and Ally is a phenomenal show that teaches people about friendship, relationships, criticism, etc.

Next time you talk trash about people make sure you know all of your facts.
  • RETARTED

That all suck except for Calum Worthy and Raini Rodreguz. Laura MORONO is a bad acter and is a terrible singer. Ross Lynch is ugly and also a terrible singer. And if I met them in public, I would go to jail right after, because I would of killed them! I am 11 and I absolutely hate that stupid show! Everybody that watches it is so dumb!
  • GTFO!

This show deserves to be thrown off of a cliff and burnt in the fires of hell. It teaches children that they can basically do nothing to become all of a sudden famous. It also teaches children that it's funny to be violent and act stupid. The actors have disappointing results on the show and have no talents. But, it's not the first Disney show to suck horribly. And it won't be the last.
  • Another Hannah Montana

Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Linsay Lohan, Shia LaBeouf, Britney Spears, Vanessa Hudgens, and Christina Aguilera. (Some non-Disney people like them include Justin Austin and Ally will probably become nude stars in three years. Like Miley and Vanessa. Austin and Ally are every single one of Diney's "Original" shows, boy meets girl boy, falls for girl, it's obvious they will end up together in a month, Disney needs drama so they make them break up and get together like 10 times. It's obvious that they were written, they have no skills in acting, they think they're doing "hip" things and when I see them try, I cringe. It's like disney directors got together in a room and said "Hey, you know what the world needs more of? Stupid boy bands and singers. What's wrong with these people? They think they can give you any show and you'll love it. Well guess what, Disney? I refuse to put up with your sh***y shows made to promote a singer's career.
  • Just Awful

Are you kidding me? How does this have a 7.9 rating? The show isn't even funny, and I absolutly hate Ally Dawson! She's just so stupid and idiotic. just a typical teenage pop trash. And Austin. No. Just no. in one episode he considered quitting just because he got one bad review, I mean- who does that? he has such thin skin. Trish is the only character i like. Also, it only plays the same 5 episodes when it comes on

BTW I am 12
  • Just the right show for me

I've never really watched Disney shows before so for me this is a first. I am surprised that I really like the show despite it's predictability.

Very very stereotypical characters, that must be said. The korean girl in the glee episode is perhaps the best example. As for the main characters, they are straight out of a textbook. No ground broken here.

The basic plot is again very simple and predictable. The whole show is the road to fame and teen romance, which shows the lack of originality (Being in Miami and away from NY or LA is perhaps the biggest surprise). Most of the time, I can guess what's gonna happen when the problem arises, and it's pretty much that for most episodes.

To my own surprise as well, the fact that the show is very simple is the reason why I'm watching it. Unlike shows like Sherlock, I watch the show with ease and I enjoy being this relaxed. it's just easy to watch. I can squeeze a laugh now and then as well. Some jokes are pretty lame (Nelson), but some are spot on. The part from when A & A realized that they love each other (both not willing to admit at first) to their first date is pretty fun to watch. Overall, I find season 2 the most interesting, but this is not a show that you can just jump in at anytime, you gotta start from the beginning.

I am pleased to find some good moral lessons in the show. I feel that Austin is pretty humble throughout the whole show despite being very famous and I like that. The show also promotes friendships and the idea of helping each other out expecting no gain (perhaps except Trish), which are values that need to spread in this very self-centered world. It also encourages people to chase the dream. Fame is not depicted as heavily as in other similar shows, which is good.

All in all, it's a simple show with some good laughs and good moral values behind it. I am sure that a lot of people can connect with these characters, especially with Ally. I have to say that I enjoy spending 20 minutes to just to sit and enjoy the show after a busy day. I most likely will continue to follow the show. I see the potentially for it to become a long running show (like Glee), but whether that will happen or not depends on the producers and writers.

Oh, and there are some pretty catchy tunes in there as well.

• Nothing more than a sorry/cheap Hannah Montana clone

I will admit that Hannah Montana was a pretty decent show overall with corniness. However this show is nothing really more than a joke that is so painfully unfunny because the real reason it was made was to cash in on the popularity of Hannah Montana. It has overused plots, stereotypical characters without any real depth or development, bad acting, and a laugh track that goes off every someone says something not giving the listeners time to comprehend what they heard. I don't think the laugh track even went 30 seconds without going off. Not every single sentence has to be funny.

Come to think of it, Disney Channel would have been better off renewing Kim Possible and American Dragon instead of producing this shallow, cheap knock off of a previous show with the same plot. If I had kids I wouldn't let them see this because there's already a great surplus of stupidity and nonsense. I don't think Disney Channel is really trying anymore. Once they create an original show with an interesting premise and good characters they then stall produce a bunch of clones with the same 'winning formula' and stall other promising shows. Now DC is just saturated with a bunch of corny teen sit-coms about teen celebrities/prodigies and has been for years. This is a very overrated show without any plot or character development. So don't waste your time because there are far better things to do than watch this.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8