Austin & Ally

Sunday 8:00 PM on Disney Channel Premiered Dec 02, 2011 In Season

radrobd

Austin & Ally Fan Reviews (198)

• F ALL THE HATERS

This show is BY FAR the BEST show ever!!!!!! And all you dumbass haters (especially Frisby2007) just shut your ugly face! You are just jealous of how awesome this show is!! They are amazing actors and singers! You just want to be exactly like them, so if you can't you have to hate on them -_-. That is just ***ed!!! And this show is FOR A FACT the most viewed show on the Disney channel! I mean what is so stupid about it huh? " It's stupid because Dez!!!" HE IS NOT ACTUALLY STUPID! If you think he is you must be the stupid one... "Because Austin's middle name is Monica!!! Are the writers really THAT desperate for a laugh?" NO! Both of the writers middle names are Monica that's why! I have a reasonable explanation for EVERYTHING so all you ugly ass, jealous, stupid haters that are wasting they're time on hating this show because they don't have a life....... BACK THE FUCK OFF AND GO GET A LIFE OR GO WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW YOU HATE THIS SHOW AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!
  • Awesome.

The show's awesome
  • Best show ever!!!

This is the best show need another season. If not I'm pretty sure I'll die!!!!!
  • austin and ally

i like it but jessie is better and this show needs to start improving
  • Sucks A$$

This show is absolute trash with terrible acting. I have no clue if the producers were stoned or not when making this show. Would never recommend this to anyone.
  • Show sucks

How can people watch that show. It's so bad just like all of Disney Channel shows today. Bring back all the good shows like That's So Raven, Kim Possible, American Dragon, ect.
  • Fantastic Show

Hopefully few more seasons!!!
  • I HATEZ THIS SHOW LOLZ

But seriously though can you guys just stop with this? What I mean is both sides, the ones saying "I LOVE THEES SHOW OMFG STOP HATING" and "THIS SHOW IS DA WORST EVA". No ones really going anywhere with this argument, and its a Disney show, its not something that should cause this much of an uproar. Peace yos
  • More of a miss than a hit

4.5
    This show is better at some points than others. Like most Disney Channel shows, it has a lot of over-the-top stupidity (mostly from Dez, the brainless ginger) and some disgusting humor. And in the episode Viral Videos & Very Bad Dancing, Ally is STILL is a terrible dancer, yet she is apparently 100% oblivious to it. WOW. Honestly, it seems like Dez's stupidity is apparently contagious, like a disease or something. Seriously, when Ally dances, it really looks like she's just throwing her arms up in the air and trying to swim. She even says she's gotten a lot better, but I think she hasn't improved AT ALL. And what happened to Dallas? He apparently disappeared during the first season without warning, forever. I haven't seen Nelson lately either. And finally, Austin's parents are dorks who own a mattress business AND they gave him the middle name Monica! I mean seriously?! Are the writers THAT desperate for a laugh? The worst part of it is how they ALWAYS make it into a MUCH overused running gag. I mean, it wasn't even funny the first time! More like annoying. WHY would they do THAT? I mean, were his parents expecting a girl or something? It just makes no sense, does it?

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 16): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.
  • My brain, it HURTS!!!

The fact that this show has a solid 8.0 rating while a cartoon like My Gym Partner's a Monkey has a mediocre 6.4 rating tells me how many idiots this place has.

And I'm not talking idiots in general, I mean those fans of this show (all 3 of them) that joined forces & decided to make over 50 troll/sockpuppet accounts just to thumb their own reviews up while also making positive (and completely bullshitted) reviews for said sockpuppet accounts & thumbing them up as well, & thumbing down any negative reviews (which are the only ones that are true). Because seriously, no one with sanity & an IQ over over 70 could possibly like this show (I recall one positive review around here had around 66 thumbs up, further telling me that those thumbs up ARE from sockpuppet accounts). And no one is fucking ret@rded enough to believe that this show is decent or has positive things about it.

Disney Channel finally cancelled Shake it Up (another tumor in the network), they're just missing this one, ANT Farm, So Random, Jessie, & any other live action show on there.

Seriously, I never thought Disney Channel could have gone so bad. I thought Shake it Up, So Random, Farm, & Jonas were bad (they still are), but this show somehow manages to break the barrier on bad. People around this page or anywhere can't seriously expect me to believe that they think shows like iCarly, True Jackson VP, & Victorious are the worst ever & worse than this. iCarly & True Jackson aren't THAT bad, honestly, & Victorious IS crap, but those shows are a hundred times better than this garbage & anything Disney Channel has shitted out. This show is horrible, & I mean HORRIBLE! It gives the word "horrible" a bad name!

Just one episode of this trash made me die inside! Every agonizing minute of watching this show slowly hurt my brain cells & they are still badly damaged to this day! They will take a LONG time to recover from this awful experience. It was only a handful, read it carefully, HANDFUL, of minutes that I sat through this trash, & I really wanted to rip my eyes out of their sockets to make it stop, & then have a doctor cut my head open to both prevent my brain from exploding out of swelling, & checking if I had become mentally disordered after watching it. I do NOT recommend anyone watching this horrible excuse for a show. You know what is funnier than this? Do you REALLY want to know what crap is hilarious compared to this? You Don't Mess with the Zohan, & Grown Ups are pure comical genius compared to this show (and those were some piece of shit abominations to comedy & cinema); yes, it's really that bad.

None of the actors in this show can act to save their lives, the song lyrics are poorly written crap that even a beginner in music can do better, the songs in general are awful with crap lip-syncing, auto-tune abusing & mainstream crap singing in general, unlikable & unrealistic characters that take annoying to a new level, dreadful dialogue, & jokes as funny as Disaster Movie. The show also suffers from not having any plot, story, or even a point. Hell, & just like the rest of Disney Channel's recent crap, it doesn't offer any lessons or morals to kids.

The sets, oh man, are just cheap-looking. All of the set pieces in here look like low-budget stock crap that was recycled from the set pieces in Hanna Montana. Seriously, all of the sets in here look like they just borrowed them from some Disney Channel warehouse that were used previously in other sitcoms, & then just threw them in here. At least Hanna Montana's sets looked a bit more authentic than in here (for what it's worth [and please take note that I do NOT like Hanna Montana]). Its clear that the producers of this show weren't trying in the least, & were too cheap to get better set productions.

The characters are mind-numbingly awful, & the worst thing in this show. Austin is some sort of rockstar who was discovered on the internet (Justin Bieber much?), but is so obnoxious & stupid that you wonder if he is mentally challenged. He is like some teen or pre-teen, but acts like some 1st or 2nd grader. And just a quick FYI, I have no idea how he was 'discovered' because he has no talent. Ally, an annoying, no real personality girl who looks bored, forced to act, always irritated, & ready to shoot herself at any moment. And what I mean by no real personality is that she switches her personality many times in just one episode. At first she can be a complete idiot, then she is sweet, caring, & friendly, & then she can be an evil & VERY anti-social. Another thing with her, she tends to ruin any jokes that come around (not to say that the jokes are any good to begin with).

As for Trish, oh man, she is unlikable, annoying, irritating, & stupid from the moment she enters the show! Her personality consists of being a complete an udder moron, lazy & a good-for-nothing, always looking like she drank a bottle of monster mixed with candy corn, & obnoxious in every level. She is also a horrible role-model for kids, because she teaches them that every time you get a new job, you get fired from it in the very next hour or day because you're too lazy & are worthless at it, & then seek another one to do the same thing (and she somehow enjoys it). She is also Austin's manager, & a terrible one at that. From the start of the show, she walks in & is always stating how she already has around 10 jobs in which she will get fired from in the next few hours. And how is that even possible? Why would anyone hire a girl who doesn't do shit all day & has been fired countless time from other jobs? And, how can she have so many jobs anyways? It's not like there are over 100 jobs that are always hiring.

I really need to say anything? This character is such an incompetent idiot, that he makes special-ed kids look smart. I am sorry, I know that is horribly mean/rude, but I kid you not when I say that. I have seen special kids act far more intelligent than he does. Dez does nothing but jump into a scene, act like the biggest idiot in the world, & then just run off to do more idiotic crap, sometimes with Austin. He is supposed to be the director of Austin's music videos, but seeing how much of an idiot he is, it explains why they're such shit.

The costumes are another thing; no character in this show is dressed realistically, because no normal, sane teen dresses like them. Each character, especially Austin, dresses like they're going to be on some Polo or Gap ad. Any teen or child that thinks the way these teens are dressed is the style or cool, seriously doesn't know what cool is. You can reach for any mixture of clothes from a 70s store, put them on, & you'd look ten times better than these morons do.

Another thing that really unnerves me about this show is how the laugh track is always being played every 5-10 seconds! A character says one thing, laugh track goes off. Another character says another thing, the laugh track goes off again. Another one says something more & the laugh track goes off again! The laugh track will play over 20 Neptune-forsaken times in less than a minute or two. That poor laugh-track, I'm betting, doesn't even breathe of how much it is played on less than 2 minutes. The jokes in this show are NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Watch some REAL comedy, like The Big Bang Theory.

The show isn't even about Austin & Ally, for the most part, it's mostly involving Ally & Trish, while Austin is just off with his other mentally-challenged moron best friend to do random, pointless shit.

And to the moron fans, NO ONE is jealous of anyone on this show or Disney Channel because no one who has an IQ of over 60 would want to be like Austin of the others (that's how bad they are). If I'm going to be jealous of someone, I'm going to be jealous of someone who had TALENT; like John Lennon, Rihanna, Kylie Minogue, Zapp & Rodger, Earth Wind & Fire, The Isley Brothers, Adam Levine, Cher, Robbie Williams, Kaskade, Michael Jackson, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugs, Beyonce, Lenny Williams, Jodie Benson, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Lady gaga, Katy Perry, Whitney Houston, Johnny Depp, T-Pain, & even Usher.

You can eat the worst shows on any other channel that isn't Disney Channel, & still crap out better shit than Austin & Alley. Being in a room filled with horse shit is better than watching this; no joke.

Also disneyprincesslover12345, at least give me credit for taking 95% of what I had already said about this show & pasted it into your own review.
  • Best show on Disney Channel!

I adore this show! I really used to dislike it at first, but now I just adore it! It's the best show on Disney Channel, and omg, I just don't know what to say! So let's see why I like it:

PLOT: Awesome!!! I love how much it's Justin Bieber like, even though I don't like Justin. I also love how they change names, like Justin-Austin, Twitter-Tweeter. The plot is really intriguing and it sticks me to my TV screen. The show is both funny and dramatic, just when it needs to be. It's just, I'm out of words.

ACTING: I don't know what to say here. These people are so talented and such amazing actors and singers! They all lighten up my day and I love seeing them on screen!

CHARACTERS: I love the four friends! Austin is the cool, dumb, childish kind of extroverted singer, Ally is the shy, nice, helpful songwriter, Dez is the stupid, funny, cute filmmaker and Austin's best friend, and Trish is the lazy, hilarious, talented manager and Ally's best friend. Austin taught me to follow my dreams, Ally taught me that friendship is what matters, Dez taught me that even stupidity can be smart sometimes, and Trish taught me to always do my best (even though she always does the opposite).

OVERALL: BEST SHOW DISNEY CHANNEL HAS EVER MADE! Literally. I love it. On the scale of 1-10 I give it an 11, which means it's a definite A+.

UPDATE: I don't consider it the best show Disney Channel ever made anymore. It's still absolutely amazing, but is going just a bit downhill with the newer episodes and I mostly like to focus on the season 1 and 2 episodes (:
  • The fact that this show has a solid 8.0 rating on this website proves how many idiots there are on this website.

Seriously, I never thought Disney Channel could have gone so bad. This show is a total joke. None of the actors in this show can act to save lives, the song lyrics are poorly written crap that even a beginner in music can do better, the songs are awful, generic pop trash with no meaning and crap lip-syncing, auto-tune abusing & mainstream crap singing, unlikable & unrealistic characters that take annoying to a new level, dreadful dialogue, & jokes as funny as math class. All of the set pieces in here look like low-budget stock crap that was recycled from the set pieces in Hannah Montana (which was one of Disney Channel's best). And to the morons who actually like this show, NO ONE is jealous of anyone on this show or Disney Channel because no one who has an IQ of over 10 would want to be idiots like Austin Moon or Ally Dawson. And why is the laugh track being played every 2 seconds? And also, no character in this show is dressed realistically, because no normal or sane teen dress would dress like the idiots on Austin & Ally.
  • Great show for children

I don't even know why adults came to this site to rate some kind of kids show, I'm sure most of you are over 15. I understand if a kid hate it because it is created for them to watch it and they don't have to like it, but adults don't have to watch the show, don't you have something else to do other than watch and judge kids tv shows? If it was the kids who watch it who are rating it, this show would have got 10. So stop complaining and watch something you like and watch something created for your own age because Austin & Ally is for younger audience and it may not suit you.
  • What I think of Austin and Ally?

The first season I really liked I thought it was funny, and original. I like the cast such as Ross, Raini, and Calum, but I do not like the character that Laura plays. At first I like her character Ally now I feel that Ally has an attitude and is constantly turning her friends down. I like the other 3 characters Trish, Dez, and Austin. I kinda wish the just cut Laura from the show...
  • Austin and Ally? What a joke.

Okay. 2nd Up. Take a slow, deep breath. *deep breath* There we go, now to the actual review. This show is so unoriginal and unfunny that it's sick. People wanting to be famous, how original is that, we haven't seen that in any other shows except Hannah Montana, Shake It Up, and EVERY OTHER DISNEY SITCOM THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!!!!
  • I am an adult but I am addicted to this show!

The first season of this show was decent and had some funny moments but I only would watch it if nothing was on, because I relate greatly to the character of Ally. Then the second season came and now I am a regular viewer. It is a great show with interesting plot line and characters and REALLY good music and is often very funny and clever(as of season 2 especially).

Ally is a perfectionist, hard- working, intelligent, and anxious- in short she is me. The actress who plays her is so sweet too on a side note and a great role model. She is the main female. Austin is the main male lead. He slow at times but extremely caring and charming. Then there is Dez who is extremely comedic to watch and Trish who isn't as interesting but is portrayed nicely by Raini Rodriguez.

The best part of the show is of course the Austin and Ally relationship which really took off in the mid second season. It has since been a roller coaster relationship but I think it accurately depicts the angst associated with having feelings for your friend and trying to express that without ruining the friendship.

Other than that the music is, in my opinion, very good. Ross Lynch is an amazing singer and dancer and actor (and very good looking I might add) but more than that the lyrics are well thought out. Anyone who has experienced relationships and dating and crushes can appreciate the Austin and Ally songs (again season 2 or later).

Season 3 has just started and the premiere was very good but since then has had to many filler episodes and has avoided the Austin and Ally relationship. Disney has a tendency to ruin shows in the third season for some reason and I hope they do not do it with this show. However, the season 3 songs were released with the season 2 soundtrack and they are just as fabulous which gives me hope!

If you haven't seen this show, I suggest it even if you don't have kids but either start mid season 2 or be patient enough to get there because season 1 is nothing special and I was not addicted until mid season 2.

And even if you don't choose to watch this show, look up Ross Lynch's performance of "Better Than This" from the Season 2 finale because it is pretty awesome(and has some details long time fans will appreciate).

Also the characters have grown much as the show has gone on which I think is important to have a worthwhile plot. Check it out!

(Edit: My rating is an 8.5 but the website keeps changing it when I hit submit. My rating is lower than it would be if you asked me at the end of Season 2, before all these filler episodes of Season 3)

• Why does this get a 8.0?????????????????????????????????????????????

I recently watched this show for my first time and lets just say it is actually WORSE that Shake it Up! These actors are worse than Debby Ryan! The characters are so bad that I don't even want to even say a thing about them! PLEASE CANCEL THE SHOW! CANCEL THIS, ANT FARM, JESSIE, DOG WITH A BLOG, FISH HOOKS, AND LIV AND MADDIE! MAKE SHOWS AS GOOD AS GOOD LUCK CHARLIE! PLEASE!
  • Why did you do this Disney?

Austin and Ally is another crap show from Disney. Look at how good their past shows were like That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, those shows weren't about teenagers trying to become famous like Austin and Ally and Shake it up. Come on Disney not every child and teenager wants to be famous.
  • gr8 show

i luv this show and never want it to end
  • why so much hate

If you're looking for comedy, I think it's a pretty great show (save for the annoying background laughs Austin and Ally are very sweet, Trish is an awesome friend who's funny and Dez is another awesome friend who's funny. I haven't watched Disney shows lately like Fish Hooks and Dog with a Blog and Jessie, etc, because I really find them... Well they're not my taste. But Austin and Ally is great!
  • BEST SHOW EVER

It's just so beautiful to see them all grow up! Ally went from a shy girl with stage fright to a confident and wonderful lady! Austin went from just a inoccent kid to an amazing star and is becoming an amazing man!

See how they build their relashionship through the years is so cute and so real! They always had feelings for each other, but they were just too young and inoccent to realize that. Now they're discovering themselves, and it's so wonderful to see them discovering their feelings... *Tears*

Ross Lynch is the most talented Disney star ever! He is amazing at everything he does... Disney now would be nothing without him. He's the king ;*

This is all I have to say: Best show ever!
  • Why. Just why.

I'm a 2000's kid and I honestly think this show needs to be friggin cancelled or something as well as . farm, Jessie, Shake it Up, Fish Hooks, Dog with a Blog, Phineas and Ferb. So basically the only decent show is Good luck Charlie, which is probably ending soon. Other than that Austin and Ally is just one more show that needs to be added to the list of 'The most ratchet shows in the history of Disney Channel.
  • Good show, I liked it

Austin and Alley is another funny show. It seems to be one of those shows that is based off of a developing couple, only for younger kids. It`s not 100% original. The character Trish keeps getting fired in every episode from a different job is just like Jonsey from the show 6teen. Still, there are not many areas that I can complain about. This show is fun to watch for people of all ages.
  • Piece of shit.

This show is ... well, trish is just MEAN. She doesnt care about anyone. She makes fun of everyone and everyone says ally has no friends but look whose talking! they dont either! all of them have one friend. the other person on the set that is the same gender as them. and they make fun of ally.... trish is so lame and stupid she cant keep a job for 3 days which im not making up they had a whole episode on it. WOW. This is a copy of hannah montana. i think this could be a lot better because i know that hannah montana was a big hit so they are trying to bring it back. but all the shows on disney channel really need an acting boost. thanks for reading! AND his hair is SUCH A COPY of ONE DIRECTION'S Niall! HOW DARE THEY!!!!! DYE IT BACK!!! Im sick of this show. . I want it to endddd omg disney channel is retarted lol
  • Awesome but..

i love this show but can u make the name 1 word like "Boobytraps" instead of Burgalies "&" Boobytraps? its getting annoying
  • Austin And Ally Anyday Anytime

Austin And Ally Is The Best But I Kinda Hate The Fact That Calum Worthy Acts Like An Idiot An Ape . Austin Is Super Cool . And Ally Rocks . Trish Is Too Lazy
  • Raini Rodriguez

Raini Rodriguez has been oveer wait for her hole acting carer........ shes really annoying and makes me want to vomet
  • OMG this show is terrible!!!!!

This show is the worst. it is supposed to be geared towards my age, but it sucks. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they got people that can actually act, and fyi, Laura Marano is not one of them, but until they;

a. get new actors

b. write better songs

c. tell better jokes

d. recreate the characters

e. kill the show

it will never be better. and I will continue to scream at my tv because they can't act, sing, dance, etc.

sorry if I am offending anyone, but it needs to be said.

the show is so typical, and bland. you have the hot popular guy who is usually an arrogant jerk but can actually can be caring and sweet, the awkward girl who is actually really pretty and talented and is in love with the popular guy, her bff who is the complete opposite and is kind of stupid when it comes some things, and the idiot who dresses stupidly on purpose. I give Disney props for having people that are a little different, and who aren't all supermodels, but seriously, this show is so insanely predictable its unreal.

maybe its because I am an actress, or because I am an Ally who writes songs and is kind of shy and stuff, but I think a 3 year old could do better than this crap.

I actually feel bad for some of the actors on this show for having to work with people like Laura and Ross, who can't act or sing to save their lives. Disney must really be out of ideas to actually keep this show coming on.

I mean seriously, how much longer can they drag it out? Austin's dreams came true, and Ally got over her stage fright. Now Trish just needs to keep a job for more than 3 days, and Dez somehow just needs to become magically smarter. Oh, yeah, and Austin and Ally need to get together, and for anyone who ships Trez, they need to get together, too. this could all be covered in 1 episode, and if Disney must, make an hour long special, but get it done and over with, and end this monstrosity to society already, k.
  • Love it!

This show is the best woot
  • I'm OK with watching this

Not boring but also not very funny.