Austin & Ally

Secrets & Songbooks

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

• This epiosde of Austin and Ally was hillarious!!!!!!!! I never wanted it to end.

Ok this episode is about Ally losing her book but when Dez and Austin find her book they read it and they think that Ally has a crush on Austin. I thought this episode was excellent. Now ,my favorite parts of the episode is Nelson, figuring out that Ally has a crush on a guy named Dallas (After them reading that she like a guy named after a city in Texas.) I liked the song at the end. And there were more good and funny parts of the episode. I really loved this episode and it one of my favorites. Overall 10/10.
  • Amazing.

This is simply the best episode so far. It displayed a perfect mixture of drama and hilarity.

Austin's reaction made my day..

I love a good drama!

• This episode is the best so far

Austin and Dez find Ally's book and think that Ally likes Austin. When Ally finds out she sets up some "turn offs" that Austin reads sets after to make sure Ally won't like him because he doesn't like her. But when she sets up an interview to make Austin look like a fool on live television thats exactly what happens. So far, I thought this episode was the best for this new show (until there an episode that is rated higher than this). My only thing that made my score from a 10 was Dez telling the secret that Austin read Ally's book. That's my only problem. No boring scenes whatsoever. There were some funny scenes such as the flashback of Ally telling Austin not to read/look up for her book, Ally's book used as gingerbread house roof, Austin thinking that Ally likes him, Austin orange and sweaty, and Ally biting her hair. I enjoyed the song "Not a Love Song" at the very end. Overall, a superb episode and the best of this show so far. 9/10
  • Three superb episodes in a row

Austin and Dez find Ally's book and think that Ally likes Austin. When Ally finds out she sets up some "turn offs" that Austin reads sets after to make sure Ally won't like him because he doesn't like her. But when she sets up an interview to make Austin look like a fool on live television thats exactly what happens. Well... it is a very good streak... 3 SUPERB episodes in a row. This show has definitely been SUPERB so far but hopefully I get a PERFECT episode. Oh well, SUPERB is good enough for me to enjoy the show... in fact, it's super good for a user like me. I have never seen a Disney Channel show earning 9 in three episodes in a row from me. My score is a little low because some of the parts in this episode were a little boring and didn't have enough humor in those scenes. The parts I did laugh very hard at was Ally biting her hair whenever she gets nervous, the cutaways with Ally telling everyone "Don't touch my book", Trish eating Dez's gingerbread family and then Dez saying "Huh, you monster" to make Dez confess about Austin reading Ally's diary, Ally realizing that she revealed her secret on broadcast and then bites her hair because she got nervous and embarrassed about it, and a couple of more funny parts. I also thought Austin's song near the end of the episode was good as well but I wouldn't say it's the best song I've heard from this show though. Overall, another superb episode of "Austin and Ally"... terrific job getting a streak of 3 SUPERB episodes in a row, I'm very impressed with this show. 9/10