Austin & Ally

Zaliens & Cloud Watchers

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2012 on Disney Channel

• Burgers on a Vibraphone?

Being a vibes freak, I was totally surprised about the opening scene where Austin & Dez were banging on a vibraphone, grilling burgers, treating a jazz musical instrument like a barbecue grill.
  • A great episode

ustin & Ally decide to try and spend more time together to learn more about each other. Meanwhile, Trish and Dez learn they have more in common then they thought. This episode was great. My problem was that most of the middle and last act are boring and they didn't had that much humor. I did laughed a lot in the first half of the episode. Other than that, this episode was kinda great. The parts that I liked/laughed at are The beginning, Trish dressed as a cheese, Dez having a pickle basket, Austin dancing instead of singing, Ally being chill, the people watching the clouds, Dez being a zalien and listing all the zalien movies, Dez and Trish freaking out because they may have in common, Pickles attacking at the movie theather, and the ending. Overall, a great episode. 8/10
  • This was a subperb episode of Austin and ally.

OK this episode is about Austin hating a song that Ally wrote so they spend time together and do their hobbies, meanwhile Trish and Dez found out they more stuff in common then they think. I thought this was a superb Austin and Ally. This episode had humor and some dramactic scenes. Unfortunatly there were some boring scenes in this episode like the beginning and the end. Overall 9/10.
  • And the streak of SUPERB episodes stops here

Austin & Ally decide to try and spend more time together to learn more about each other. Meanwhile, Trish and Dez learn they have more in common then they thought. I thought that this was a great episode of "Austin and Ally". Unfortunately, it's the worst of the show (so far) and it's now as good as the first 3 episodes of this show. So I guess the streak for SUPERB episodes stops here. Not much humor for me to laugh at and the episode did drag and get pretty boring in some parts. Also, why did that annoying guy from the stupid show "So Random" have to guest star in this episode? (you know, that one that does that annoying "You're not gonna believe this" catch phrase in "So Random" played as the Walter character who works at the movie theatre... that one just lowered my score. Other than that annoying guy guest starring as Walter and some parts being pretty boring and dragged, this episode was just great. Not much humor but the parts that did make me laugh were Dez pouring chili beans on Austin's cell phone towards the beginning of the episode, Dez telling Trish how he wears cheese underwear and that it feels good, Dez and Trish scaring the people sitting behind them, Pickles being the goose and maybe one or two more parts. Like I said, I didn't really laugh a lot but the episode was decent enough for me to like it. Overall, a great episode of "Austin and Ally" but not as good as the first 3 episodes of this show. 8/10.