TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Australian Idol Forums

Sunday 7:30 PM on Network TenIn Season

Why is Marty still there?

PiperPrueLover4

[1]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 18

Firstly, he can not sing. There are no two ways about that. He gets up on the stage week after week and delivers the most boring, lazy performances one singer could EVER give. He is by far the weakest of the Final 5.

He isn't even attractive in any sense (he resembles a monkey) and he is possibly the biggest bogan on the show. So WHY do we keep voting for someone who clearly has no interest in the show while we keep depriving the contestants with actual potential of the chance to realise their dreams?

He should have been gone weeks ago.

I think it is clear, from the results of Idol, that little girls get mobile phones just a little bit too early in life.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gibozzo

[2]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 22
    Oooh, harsh.
    I personally like him. He's just not right for Idol. He should try to stay as long as possible to give himself exposure. I'd definitely go see him in a pub doing a show. Which is more than I can say for most of the others.

BTW. Just a suggestion but I think that all the chatter should stay in the 'Happy with the top 12' thread.

Julsus

[4]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 35
    Ahhh Piper you make me laugh! I agree with everything you said re Marty! It annoys me greatly that he is still in the comp...when better performers like Ben aren't!

PiperPrueLover4

[5]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 18
    And now he's somehow made it into the Top 4. He doesn't belong there- Tarisai wasn't my favourite but she had a great voice and it's wrong that she should go while he is still there. What is Australia thinking?

And Gibozzo, karaoke nights don't count