Australian Idol

Sunday 7:30 PM on Network Ten Premiered Jul 01, 2003 In Season

Australian Idol Fan Reviews (16)

6.4
  • The viewer's choice was pretty spot on....

I totally enjoyed watching viewer's choice night on Australian Idol last night..and I was especially thrilled to see the song I voted for made it on the show.
    I wanted to see Damien sing "Hallelujah" and I was totally moved by his emotional performance..his voice is breath taking when he hits notes like that accompanyied by only his guitar.
    The big surprise for me was when he did Roy Orbison's "Crying" that was truly magical and all the little hairs on the back of my neck stood up.
    I know Damien has been given heaps by Mark Holden over some of his performances..but a double touchdown put pay to that last night.!!!!!
    I think the other idols had been given two good songs ...but it felt like they each only really nailed one of them and Jess should have nailed both of hers ..I think maybe the nerves got to her a bit.
    Chris and Dean didn't seem to hit their stride last night and both seemed lacklustre..but that doesn't mean they couldn't bounce back next week if they stay in the competition...I guess we will have to see what happens tonight.