Australia's Next Top Model Forums

Tuesday 7:30 PM on FOX8In Season

who do you love/hate in season 3????

becky49

[1]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 1

season 3 has been really really awesome, but who do you despise most of the girls?

personally i can not stand paloma...she is an arrogant immature girl and im amazed she hasnt been kicked out...she forgot the go sees ladies name, and she was 2 hours late for a challenge! i really hope she gets kicked off soon...i dont like her one bit

but who do you want to win???

i want anika to win...shes talented and shes pretty!!!

what does everyone else think?????

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stevie_3_2_1

[2]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 5

I'm hoping this isn't a dead thread?

But anywho - Season 3 fav. is Jane - the whole punk/emo look is in and strong!

hate? Sophie? Boring and freckles... not a good combo

I also really like the short Steph She has something about her - really hot! and I liked the Cody girl that was first to go - she looked like an Olsen Twin!

LillaPiglet

[3]May 3, 2007
    • level: 4
    I want Paloma to win. She's got the talent and the looks.

I don't hate anyone.

charmarama

[4]May 12, 2007
    • level: 8

ALICE! I love Alice ad so does my friend! I really want her to win! I don't think she's too thin! I think Australia is just too fat! I mean we do have the second highest obesety rate in the world! Even the nutritionest said Alice didn't have an eating dissorder. Plus BMI's aren't full proof. Anyway Seeing as only 5 girls remain. This is the order I would like them to leave in.

Anika: Nice but she's such a country bumkin. GO HOME!

Paloma: She's kept the show interesting by being a b i t c h but I think 4th place is all she deserves!

Steph H: This girl is cute but I don't understand why she's so popular she's not that great. Still very nice though

Jordan: Used to be my faveourite but did a few stupid things that made me think she was a dumb bum! I like her cause she's greek and I am too!

ALICE SHOULD WIN BECAUSE SHE'S SO NICE AND SWEAT AND HAS THE BEST LOOK. SHE'S THE MOST MATURE AND EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T WIN (WHICH SHE WILL!) BUT IF SHE DOESN'T SHE WILL STILL BE A MODEL BECAUSE SHE IS PERFECT FOR THE INDUSTRY. (IT COULD HELP FOR HER TO GAIN AT LEAST A KILO OR TWO)

im_the_lick

[5]May 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    charmarama wrote:

ALICE! I love Alice ad so does my friend! I really want her to win! I don't think she's too thin! I think Australia is just too fat! I mean we do have the second highest obesety rate in the world! Even the nutritionest said Alice didn't have an eating dissorder. Plus BMI's aren't full proof. Anyway Seeing as only 5 girls remain. This is the order I would like them to leave in.

Anika: Nice but she's such a country bumkin. GO HOME!

Paloma: She's kept the show interesting by being a b i t c h but I think 4th place is all she deserves!

Steph H: This girl is cute but I don't understand why she's so popular she's not that great. Still very nice though

Jordan: Used to be my faveourite but did a few stupid things that made me think she was a dumb bum! I like her cause she's greek and I am too!

ALICE SHOULD WIN BECAUSE SHE'S SO NICE AND SWEAT AND HAS THE BEST LOOK. SHE'S THE MOST MATURE AND EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T WIN (WHICH SHE WILL!) BUT IF SHE DOESN'T SHE WILL STILL BE A MODEL BECAUSE SHE IS PERFECT FOR THE INDUSTRY. (IT COULD HELP FOR HER TO GAIN AT LEAST A KILO OR TWO)

i agree with everything you said, but i'm not as into alice as you are. but shes still my favourite.

charmarama

[6]May 16, 2007
    Thankgod I have you on my side! Even though my friends like Alice my sister keeps telling me off because she's too thin! There's been a lot of articles written about Alice and her weight but I don't know why they're picking on just her. Alice's BMI is 17. Steph F's is 17 and so was Cobi's. AND! Further more the media have not picked on Kara or Jane who's BMI's were 15! Just ridiculouse! I love Alice I don't care what anyone says realy, she's already a model.

snellee

[7]May 21, 2007

So glad Paloma is gone! I really disliked her.

I am rooting for Steph.H who is a total cutie....or Alice or Jordan

charmarama

[8]May 24, 2007
    Hahahaha! There's only 3 left anyway. ALICE AL THE WAY! JORDAN MY LITTLE GREEK GIRL FOR RUNNER UP AND STEPH CAN TAKE IN 3RD PLACE PLEASE!

becky49

[9]Jun 3, 2007
    charmarama wrote:
    Thankgod I have you on my side! Even though my friends like Alice my sister keeps telling me off because she's too thin! There's been a lot of articles written about Alice and her weight but I don't know why they're picking on just her. Alice's BMI is 17. Steph F's is 17 and so was Cobi's. AND! Further more the media have not picked on Kara or Jane who's BMI's were 15! Just ridiculouse! I love Alice I don't care what anyone says realy, she's already a model.

alice's bmi is actually 15 as well, 15.3 whereas jane and karas were both late 15 (15.7 or something) thats why the media is picking on alice... if she wins, which i dont think she will, there will be so much backlash because her weight is such an issue and its encouraging girls to become like this as they think that since she is on a modelling show, she must be beautiful and therefore the only way they will be is if they look like alice...

janeseamore87

[10]Jun 5, 2007
    I'm soo upset that alice won. She's an anno **** who does jack **** during photo shoots and thanks to photoshops she looks tolerable. She has a **** posture and looks like she's gonna fall over any time and winges and whines all the time. Too bad she didn't get ringworms from her wet bathers, I would have liked to see her suffer. She shud go eat a tiny dick cuz thats all she can handle

charmarama

[11]Jun 8, 2007

FIRST OF ALL! HOW RUDE! Second of all! Alice does to have a bmi of 17.3! Idid the calculations myself! Go to www.fox8.tv/antm and you will see that ALice is 58kg and 185 cm tall! If you use a BMI calculator that proves to be 17.3! Jane is 183 cm tall and only 50 kilos! And Kara is 175 cm tal and only 45 kg! By the way HAHAHAHAHAH! ALICE WON! SHE DESERVED IT! STEPH IS A 3 year old!

snellee

[12]Aug 5, 2007
    Alice won? Vomit! Steph was absolutly beautiful. Alice onlywon cause she had 'the look'...too skinny. And i dont care if she ishealthly or not. She isn't setting a good example.

javjamoll84

[13]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    Loves are Paloma, she did have many anger stuff but i liked how she was always confident inherself and is she lost is always either very happy or very angry. I also liked both Stephs.

Hate - Anika and Alice and Sophie, Minus Alice just now, Anika and Sophie were just awful, Anika had the look and stuff but i couldn't get what the judge's seen in her..... and i don't no how the hell Cassandra and Danica got in...... Meanwhile Sophie was just looking for conflict during the Paloma bed prank thing.

Alice had what it takes etc but i felt her effort wasn't in many clips but her photos usually came out quite well.

len90

[14]May 19, 2008
    • level: 12

I just started to watch this show and this cycle by downloading the episodes and i only saw the first two episodes, but I can say who i like & dislike:

DISLIKE:
    -Danika: doesn't have the look & boring
    -Anika: i cannot see her beauty & she is a bit fat
    -Steph F: nice girl, but absolutely not modeling material
    -Coby: this girls must have been a joke! absolutely not beautiful or photogenetic
    -Jordan: with this extra slim eyebrowns she looks like a cheap W_H_O_E, I hope it will be changed on the makeover day

LIKE:
    -Cassandra: the 2 pictures she took were absolutely stunning, why they kicked her out this soon?
    -Sophie: deffinitely has the look!
    -Alice: the same as Sophie
    -Paloma: the same as Alice, but she's arrogant, so I only like her look
    -Steph H: eventhough she's not the best modeling material, but she takes amazing photos!!!

I neither like nor hate Jane & Kara, but I was dissapointed with Jaimi's choise to quit, because she really had something modelisque!!!

ChipsTheButler

[15]Mar 25, 2012
    • level: 9
    Burning down the set during the premiere was a terrible idea.