Avatar: The Last Airbender

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Miroku_of_Nite1

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Reviews (2190)

• Avatar The last good show on Nickelodeon

The show is very funny right from the beginning. The characters have great chemistry and I loved watching all the team work. The show was started for kids but the creators knew they could do a lot more. They put themes in this show so that kids and adults alike could see parts of themselves in these characters. And your with the characters through the good and the bad. Sometimes when somethings happen your just left in shock. The show even makes fun of itself once. The animation looks great and the fight scenes are top notch. The plots are always very focused and very good. Just the world they built around them all the set up is amazing. This show has been at high praise and it deserves very last bit of that praise. Back to the humor theres a lot of comedic relief and in slower episodes theres a lot of it. There are a lot of episodes that side track from the main goal of the show. Either it's very interesting things or it's a very emotional struggle. either way there great episodes with some of the best humor. I couldn't recommend this more.
NICKTOON