Avatar: The Last Airbender

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Miroku_of_Nite1

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Reviews (2184)

• one of the best shows for kids to watch!

where do i start with this show! ITS FANTASTIC PEOPLE!

I am a HUGE fan of this show and it's one of the best shows on television!

The story is genius. It deals with concepts like war, trying to find yourself (regaining your honor-like Zuko), proving yourself to the world, finding your identity, and much much more. The characters thoroughly change from the beginning to the end. Aang turns from this happy-go-lucky kid to this mature fully understood young boy. Katara goes from this small curious waterbender, to this symbol of hope and motherly affection, while still being a bad-ass when people mess with her. Toph (my favorite character) can be seen slowly changing from this head-strong earthbender to a girl who understands community and love much better by the end. Sokka turns from this sexist, mean, and sarcastic jerk to an understanding, mature, still sarcastic and silly young man. And lastly Zuko- oh god Zuko! Probably one of the most well developed characters I have ever seen on He's backstory is so tragic, everything he does is so tragic, his journey is filled with sadness and angsty and he journeys to find out his destiny and all that good stuff.

The morals and philosophy is great. The animation is great. The action scenes (which are martial arts by the way- very smart!) are amazing and keep you at the edge of your seat. I can go on about praising this show but that would take millions of pages! Overall, it's a true 'diamond in the rough", basically one of the best ones you'll find!

i TOTALLY recommend it! WATCH IT GUYS, YOU WON'T REGRET IT, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!