Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sozin's Comet (1): The Phoenix King

Aired Friday 6:30 PM Jul 19, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• This as well as the next two episodes brings the epic story to an end. Just like the promos said "Spirits will be revealed!" A satisfying end to the saga...that is with it having to end. I love this show!!!!!!

I found this episode to be ABSOLUTELY FRIGGING GREAT!!!!! I hate the fact that this was the beginning of the end. For those of you who haven't seen the full ending I am reviewing all four episodes that made up the series finale. I thought that most if not all of the story lines were wrapped up pretty well. The only thing I wondered about were what happened to Azula. And where is Zuko's mother. He asked his father where she is, but no answer was shown. I for one am really curious about that. I understand that the show had to end with there being a deadline already established, but I don't have ANY complaints. Aang with Katara FINALLY!...They make the cutest couple as well as Sokka and Suki. What abpit Toph??? Who's she with?? The last 30 minutes was just jaw dropping for me...everything that happened just blew me away. I hope that they continue with the series with made for tv movies..depending on the theme. they could probably do something with the Air Nomads
    I mean if things go as it should wouldn't when the next avatar thats supposed to be from the air nation not appear wouldn't that break the cycle?? This way they could do a movie like every couple of years...I can't wait until the series DVD comes out...that is on my wish list....Long live Avatar!!!
Jet